蒙城华人网

标题: 好电影逐个数,逐个看? [打印本页]

作者: 沈阳球迷    时间: 2002-10-12 23:48
标题: 好电影逐个数,逐个看?
记得几个月前这里有人讨论新上映的电影。但有关帖子早被冲跑了。俺也是个电影迷,尤其喜欢动作片,惊险片,喜剧片,战争片和科幻片等。希望在此和广大影迷讨论新上映的片子,互相推荐好的供其他人选择。我最近看了XXX,Ballistic (E vs S),Tuxedo和Swim Fan等。下一步准备看Trapped和The Transporter。不知道哪位知道还有什么其他好片子。
作者: welcome    时间: 2002-10-13 01:19
Red Dragen is super!!!
作者: bihappy    时间: 2002-10-13 01:20
yesterday I saw "spirit away". very good made cartoon.
作者: 沈阳球迷    时间: 2002-10-13 09:59
I forgot to mention Red Dragon,which many people think is as good as the famous Oscar suspense movie,"Lamb of Silence". Yes,it is a must-see horror and suspense/mystery movie,thought maybe not funny. I will see it instead of Trapped next Tus. Spirit Away is also a good Cartoon which reminds us of Atlantic. But I wouldn't choose to see cartoon movie often in theatre instead of at home.   :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:
作者: smile_0086    时间: 2002-10-13 17:31
to downstairs:
u can check www.cinemamontreal.com, so many people give this cartoon movie 10/10! Amazing. It's also a disney's presentation.
Red dragon? Your choice. I dont dare to see it, otherwise I am unable to eat anything...  :p
作者: bihappy    时间: 2002-10-13 17:41
沈阳球迷: WHY only at home?

Read this comment to "spirited away":

This is way beyond masterpiece, it's the most spectular film in the history of films. When you watch this film, you forget that you're watching animation, it's the animation that brought the characters to life vividly in front of our eyes. It's not only a film to watch, but a art to please your viewing pleasure. Every framework of its picture contains blood and soul. It's definitely a Oscar worthy picture of the year for best animation award or maybe the first feature animation for best picture of the year 2003.
作者: maylaney    时间: 2002-10-13 17:49
Hi, there

I heard that there are free-charge movies here. Who can give me some information?

Thanks.
作者: 沈阳球迷    时间: 2002-10-13 18:09
I visit www.cinemamontreal.com every time before choosing a movie to see and a cinema to go to. Regarding animation movies,I always feel they are unreal,though the pictures are really impressing,because they are acted by no-human,in my opinion.
Yes,a lot of SOFT people don't like horror movies such as Red Dragon and Evil Residence. It's upon different tastes.
For free movies, you can get information from weekly Chinese newspaper and hours/mirror English papers. You just need to send a email to a given email address and MIGHT get two free tickets if you are lucky ENOUGH. I just tried once before and was unlucky. I gave up then. Good luck for you.         
作者: maylaney    时间: 2002-10-13 18:21
Thanks a lot, football fan.(sorry that i can't type in Chinese)

Which Chinese newspaper do you recommend? Meng Cheng Hua Ren Bao?
作者: 沈阳球迷    时间: 2002-10-13 19:42
Meng Cheng Hua Ren Bao,或者免费,或者花10分可买此报。有的时候还可以按报纸指定的时间和地点去某处排队领取免费电影票,这俺可没试过。
作者: bihappy    时间: 2002-10-13 23:49
沈阳球迷: as your opinion of movies, humans are more horrible and disgusting...  :p  kidding.
i agree i am a soft person. hehe
作者: 沈阳球迷    时间: 2002-10-14 08:36
One of the comments for "spirited away": A must see for every kid who's 12 years old or younger.
Hehe,I am more than two times older that them, so....   :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:  
Yes,most horror movies make us uncomfortable. Maybe we should see less and less such movies.
作者: 沈阳球迷    时间: 2002-10-14 08:38
笔误:....than them,
作者: 沈阳球迷    时间: 2002-10-29 19:48
看了Red Dragon,觉得还可以,恐怖不到哪去。本来还想看Ring,但觉得可能不如带点科幻色彩并在海上拍摄的Ghost ship,所以决定今天过会儿去看这个。虽然其Rating(6.4)比Ring(8.6)要低一些。近来看的大都是恐怖片,
http://www.cinemamontreal.com/aw/crva.aw/c.F8F5EE/p.cm/r.que/m.Montreal/j.e/i.3937/f.Ghost_Ship.html
作者: 花满楼    时间: 2002-10-29 22:35
什么呀,别一惊一咋的,外国恐怖片就没有恐怖的,只能说用一些恶心面具或者声音吓唬小妹妹,说来还是具有悬念的恐怖片才叫恐怖  :cool:

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1