蒙城华人网

标题: need tennis partner in West Island [打印本页]

作者: happygreen    时间: 2003-8-27 09:49
标题: need tennis partner in West Island
Looking for a tennis partner in West Island. I am 35 female, medium level, right-handed.
Please reply here!
Thanks a lot.

<small>[ 08-27-2003, 10:05: Message edited by: Moderator4 ]</small>
作者: D.D.O.    时间: 2003-8-27 12:51
I don't know how to play tennis, but I play table tennis (ping pong) very good.  If you don't mind to teach me, I would like to learn and play with you.
作者: happygreen    时间: 2003-8-27 18:16
Teaching is not free of charge. Tell me your age and gender.
作者: myca666    时间: 2003-8-27 21:48
I can play it well, but no racket with me. how can I play with you.
作者: D.D.O.    时间: 2003-8-27 22:03
Some Chinese are so ugly because for them everything is money talk (no money no talk).  Even though you just have a good heart and want to play with them to make them happy, they though you are taking their advantage.  That's why less and less people to help each others. (Especially to help the Chinese)
作者: happygreen    时间: 2003-8-28 10:46
Hi D.D.O,
Please don't get me wrong. I was joking. You didn't see the icon of the message. I am the club member, you are free of charge if you play with me. But to teach somebody is not my skill, not easy.
I appreciate your good heart. Not every Chinese is money driven. Please don't lose your confidence about ourselves.
I am sorry if I let you down.
作者: freshland    时间: 2003-8-28 12:55
where to go,

i think u can teach him english as well at the same time.
作者: D.D.O.    时间: 2003-8-28 14:25
Hi W.T.G.

Nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry for my misunderstood.  Fortunately, you are not only didn't get angry with me but explain the situation and say sorry to me.  I was so glad that you do that.

If you don't mind you may feel bored to play tennis with me, I would like to try.  BTW, do you like or do you want to learn how to play ping pong?  As a volunteer, now I'm teaching people how to play ping pong.  If you like you can come to join and give us some comment.  If you like, you can send me an email.  :p
作者: happygreen    时间: 2003-8-28 14:29
It is OK, everybody makes misunderstanding sometimes. The proper communication is the key. And we are not talking our first language.
作者: pathfinder    时间: 2003-8-28 22:46
where to go, count me on. but i can not play with you guys until next spring when i will move in my new home at west island.
作者: color18_m    时间: 2003-8-29 04:07
Fantastic, you guys become partners in BBS now.

I am a tennis fan, working in West Island but living on the rim of downtown Montreal.

We have a gang of crazy tennis fans here, playing tennis throughout the weekend in all possible weather.

Enjoy the life with tennis. (More and more Chinese love tennis now.)
作者: godzoo    时间: 2003-8-29 18:11
I will move in an apartment at west island on Sept.1. I used to play soccer and ping pang,and like all kinds sports. I believe I also can play tennis very well soon.
作者: huck    时间: 2003-9-24 16:34
Hi All,

Which court and what time do you guys go? I would like to join if there is such a club.
   Have Fun,

Huck
作者: feng85719    时间: 2003-9-25 13:09
Hi all,
I live in Pierrefonds.  I have been playing in the tennis court on Spring Garden, DDO, several times.  Is anyone interested in playing tennis together?  WTG, where do you play?
I can be reached at feng85719@yahoo.com
作者: sylviazheng    时间: 2003-9-29 11:45
hi where to go:

i have time today,do you want to play? meil me!

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1