蒙城华人网

标题: Chemistry [打印本页]

作者: doubt    时间: 2003-11-13 23:05
标题: Chemistry
Here is a charming female trying to see if it can increase her chance of meeting her another half in her life by this way. The guy is better to be:
Age from 30 to 38
Height above 172cm
Mature, responsible, intelligent and kind-hearted
Originally from Beijing or Shanghai or Shenzhen preferred

Thanks for your kind attention and good luck to all!
作者: dianhua    时间: 2003-11-13 23:47
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: midtown    时间: 2003-11-14 21:35
绝对经典
作者: doubt    时间: 2003-11-19 13:02
Thanks for your kind comment on my post. Actually I didn't take things that complicate. The only thing for me is to increase my chance of finding a guy at the same level with whom I could communicate easily and have more common topics  
作者: jacy    时间: 2003-11-19 13:50
Chemistry is a immensely practical subject that, properly understood, furnishes answers to many important problems.  :confused:    :confused:  

The first step in chemistry is observation--taking a close look at the "outlook"(color, shape, hardness and so forth) and what happens to them when they are mixed under different conditions. Chemistry begins with the description of "life and chance".

作者: doubt    时间: 2003-11-19 15:40
Actually I'm feeling I've made a mistake by doing chemistry things here this way. Chemistry is nothing but those things happened or people you meet accidently while not purposely...
作者: jacy    时间: 2003-11-19 16:56
Eh bien,comment vous trouvez cet homme?

作者: helloman    时间: 2003-11-19 18:21
In Chemistry, there are chemicals.
One of the interesting ones is pheromone.

Read the following:

The underarm contains physiologically active pheromones," says chemist George Preti of the Monell Chemical Senses Center in Philadelpha, Pennsylvania, who led the study. These behaviour-altering chemicals - which are common throughout the animal world - can affect the brain, and hence our bodies, without our even realizing it.
I seem to recall that
the perfumes with added pheromones are in development
or already in the market.

A cheaper alternative is to sweat more.
That extra pheromones might work in your favour.
作者: dianhua    时间: 2003-11-20 01:12
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: doubt    时间: 2003-11-21 11:01
Absolutely agree. This is so-called 物质基础决定上层建筑 *_~  So it's the "chemical" things that affect the chemistry or luck between two persons most

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1