蒙城华人网

标题: Yi Lu Ping An [打印本页]

作者: Shinelake    时间: 2002-11-3 18:13
标题: Yi Lu Ping An
It was night, I drunk alone in this small apt. I 'd have been sad, my eyes was toward the way you oftenly came from. Five months we have stayed under same roof, now I drunk alone.oh, are you you still the same?  Yes, I wanted to see you again,. But really, I longed to know if you were doing OK, if happiness was with you, for after all, you were the person I ever held your hand turing into sleep.
It started to rain, rain sounded so cold. One more drink? OK, yet, the drinks that burnt my throat became the pictures of our past, each in my mind, crystalized.
At that sunset, I remember, once sitting into my car, once turning my face with a backward glance at you, tears rolled down my cheeks immediately, oh, I knew, I would again drove away, drove away from you.   I would again drove away from this Montreal, blue Montreal, beautiful Montreal.   
If we hadn’t parted in the Ottawa General Station, would we still be in love today? Life allows no what-if, and no going back to the beginning. Maybe, maybe it was the destiny.

It was getting late, I had to drink up the last drop. But as I drunk up, I felt I had put all into my heart deep, all that we had ever shared, the love, the hatred, and our naked hugs.

In the dark night, the street light's flame was going away, going away, far away became a dot….

This would be the last drunk for our story.  Was it best? Yes, it was best for both of us, it was best, it was best I drunk alone without your accompany.  Was it really best?
作者: Tim.Nice    时间: 2002-11-3 20:00
You are funny, man!
作者: 不戒老和尚    时间: 2002-11-3 21:05
It was really best but a little soured,
It was really worst but a little taste;

You drink love but he/she has gone away,
You drink for love but he/she is far away,

everything could be wasated but liquor,
everything could be discarded but "spirit".

What a pity the liquor,
What a pity the "spirit"!
作者: happymike    时间: 2002-11-3 22:03
That's ok, time will take away everything. sun will arise again tomorrow. you will start a new day.

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1