标题: 法国女孩教授法语 [打印本页]

作者: papa    时间: 2004-2-29 20:50
标题: 法国女孩教授法语
我友,法国文学硕士,在MONTREAL读新闻硕士,请用英语或法语联系.电邮.SASKIAPAUCHANT@HOTMAIL.COM
  eek!
作者: funfun    时间: 2004-3-1 01:08
how much? or what's the condition? I would like to learn some french from her
作者: travail    时间: 2004-3-1 10:51
i want to say, the french girl smells very bad, they are so selfish too, i come here from France, because of that.
作者: travail    时间: 2004-3-1 10:54
the french girl smells very bad, i hate it. and they are very selfish,too, so, i come here from France.
作者: 时空隧道    时间: 2004-3-1 11:07
楼下地, 你没事老闻人家干啥尼?  :confused:
作者: travail    时间: 2004-3-2 14:48
i want to say my opinion,the truth is the french girl make you to smell her, you don't know that stupid boy, 时空隧道.

what is blow job, you know too much, sniper, you do it for the other people,
作者: 时空隧道    时间: 2004-3-2 22:49
hehe, hey sniper, don't say that to this person. i think we are meeting a real funny guy here. also i think it's quite normal for a chinese guy from france to write this shit english.

hey travail, did you go to france from china because of your mom's awful smell ? but i don't think that your mom has awful smell means she must be a slut. this does not make sense. as for the blow job, i don't understand why you pretend to be ignorant on that in which you have full of expertise. but it's already well known that your were born as that kind of genius. it's nothing but inheritance. remember, never try to hide your strength just for the funny reputation of the modest, since you are in north america.

i think i 've taught you too much. even your father would not do this.

got it, moron ?
作者: lily_van83    时间: 2004-3-3 00:23
楼下是偶见过说英语与说中文时差别最大的一个  
作者: 时空隧道    时间: 2004-3-3 01:08
楼下和楼下下地,俺知道俺身上地毛病是很多地。以后还少不了诸位多多指教地。
作者: papa    时间: 2004-3-4 20:54
to travail:moi aussi.je viens de franch.mais j'ai vu pas mal de francise sens bon. pas comme toi.peidi

to sniper: thanks for you stand.i am from dalian too.nice to know you. we have met in another web.
email me : yc7378@yahoo.com.cn
  :p
作者: rolexman    时间: 2004-3-14 18:21
标题: Tres Bien
UP

:eek:
Post by papa
我友,法国文学硕士,在MONTREAL读新闻硕士,请用英语或法语联系.电邮.SASKIAPAUCHANT@HOTMAIL.COM
eek!

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1