蒙城华人网

标题: French man from France looking for a chinese girl [打印本页]

作者: msb    时间: 2002-9-21 21:37
标题: French man from France looking for a chinese girl
Dear Chinese Girls,

This update my previous topic.
I'm french from France who live in Montreal since 1996.

I'm 34 years old and I want to become acquainted with a chinese girl for a serious  relation.
I am serious, faithful, soft, tender, romantic, attentive and honest.
I await your answers, with photograph please if it's possible.

msb

作者: ChristineCanton    时间: 2002-9-25 11:38
Well, you seem to be a nice guy and sorry that I misjudged you.
Hope that you will find your true love soon.
作者: Rythme    时间: 2002-10-21 22:57
msb, How's things going?? I know you as a very generous and gentel person, have you found your true love yet??   wink
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-22 06:21
Not yet !!!
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-22 06:51
Tant pire pour toi!    
N'énerve pas, pour rigoler. Bon courage, mon vieux, or non, mon gars  wink
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-22 06:56
Merci Jadis,

Je ne m'enerve pas, je reste calme et attends patiemment.
Qui es-tu ? Homme, femme ?

msb
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-22 07:02
Je ne sais pas.
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-22 07:06
Quels sont les différences entre la femme et l'homme? Parce que dans la rue maintenant tout le monde s'habille trop, je ne vois pas grande différence.  
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-22 07:32
La difference se trouve sous les vetements et dans la tete.

Peux-tu m'en dire plus sur toi ?

msb
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-22 07:44
Mais pq les gars ne veulent pas vivre sans s'habiller, ça serait plus marrant, n'est-ce pas?  
Quand à moi, je viens de casser mon miroi, je ne sais pas à quoi je vais te dire. Ben, je ne sais pas qui je suis.   :confused:
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-22 08:02
Ici, au Quebec et surtout en hivers, je ne pense pas que cela serait marrant pour les gars de se promener tout nu. Pour les filles non plus d'ailleurs     

Si tu as casse ton mirroir, envoi moi une photo de toi ou viens me voir a Montreal     

msb
作者: 蓝雨    时间: 2002-10-22 09:24
Hi,msb,
I want to know you.If you like,you can contact me at pink6868@hotmail.com in English.
See you

lanyu
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-22 11:18
Vas y mon gars, il y a des filles qui viennent pour te chercher.
Et la photo de Jadis est très précieuse. Tu est dans quel coin sur Montréal?
Salut à +
作者: ang80423    时间: 2002-10-22 17:13
Hi MSB,
Could you let me know that why you are interest in having a serious relationship with Chinese girl? If you want to reply me, Please send me an email to:  ang80423@yahoo.com.cn
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-22 17:29
Salut Jadis,

J'habite sur St-Denis, entre Beaubien et St-Zotique, le metro Beaubien est a deux minutes de chez moi. Et toi ?

msb
作者: antiusa    时间: 2002-10-22 18:03
Dear Msb,
I am very glad to see you again in this forum.  Did you find your fair lady here?
I know you are a nice,gentle and serious guy.
So best wish to you and thank you agin for your help of my Mac problem.
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-22 18:16
Thanks Antiusa,

I don't found my Lady yet.
It was a true pleasure of having been able to render service to you. Do not hesitate to ask me of the assistance.

msb
作者: may it be    时间: 2002-10-22 23:47
hey guy    you got a lot of girl on it.but be careful some of them are man  :p    :p    :p
作者: wudilengxue    时间: 2002-10-23 00:04
Oh ya?!
It seems a advertisement by Antiusa........  eek!  
but anyway, hope everything goes well..

a passerby
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-23 08:42
haha....MSB, have you found someone yet? antiusa, why not register your ID as antifrench? It is better to be friends with our American as we are the richest in the world. haha....
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-23 09:05
Ni hao Princess,

I don't found yet !
Do you know someone available, or you ?

msb
作者: may it be    时间: 2002-10-23 12:29
  well!!msb??i want to tell you something that maybe you are unhappy...you got grammar wrong?<I don't found yet !>right here!!make sense??    don't tell me that you didn't do it on purpose??  :mad:  .i think you shouldn't make this mistake,therefore     in fact  :rolleyes:   you are lying    take down your fuc*in picture,that's not yours and get shit out here,hells are waitting for you!!  :p
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-23 12:51
Dear may it be,

Sorry for your words. This is my true picture. For the grammar, sure may be it's wrong. I'm french from France and my english is not good.

Why you wrote me so bad stuff ?

msb
作者: BLC    时间: 2002-10-23 13:48
According to his French, I'm sure msb is a French man. Please don't attack him, even though his English is not as good as his French. He has been very kind not criticising the errors you guys made in French. My feeling tells me he is quite a gentleman.
Donc, calmez-vous et laissez le vivre sa vie comme bon lui semblera.
  :p
作者: wudilengxue    时间: 2002-10-23 13:52
oh, boy
stop that...

everybody has freedom to do what he wanna do except violate the law .....

for sure you may come out with your opinions, but I suggest that you care your diction...

in my mind, I hate some guy keep any uncivil words
in his mouth.....please calm yourself

anyway, I don't wanna see a spit war happened again...........even though all the man is a cheater ...........
作者: wudilengxue    时间: 2002-10-23 13:56
connect the last one

hope nobody hate my words....

a passerby
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-23 15:23
BLC:
Je sais que ton français est très bien. Mais ici on s'en fout de la grammaire et de l'écriture. Je peux essayer de faire attention sur ce que je'écris ou parle, mais ça m'emmerde de vivre d'une mannière trop serieuse et lourde.
msb:ben, moi, j'habite dans un carrefour entre le paradis et l'enfert. Et j'attends un héro qui sera capable de me conduire vers la bonne direction. Hi, mec, d'où viends-tu de la France?
作者: BLC    时间: 2002-10-23 15:49
Jadis,
Je n'avais aucune intention de te vexer.Mais, la vulgarité ne soulage quère une vie accablante, ni démontre la maîtrise du français d'ailleurs.
Salut
  :cool:
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-23 15:59
Pas une vie accablante, je m'amuse, profide de ma jeunesse.
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-23 16:29
Merci BLC !

Jadis, je viens du nord-est de la France, d'Alsace. J'habite au Canada depuis le 6 aout 1996.
Je pense que la vulgarite n'est pas un moyen d'expression, mais plutot le signe d'un malaise interieur. On peut parfaitement etre tres poli et s'amuser. Le respect de l'autre est primordial dans toutes relations. Comment peut-on se respecter soi-meme si on ne respecte pas les autres. Et tres franchement, je fuis tres loin des gens que ne se respect pas.

msb
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-23 16:34
Attends, mec, je n'ai fait aucun signe de ne pas respecter les autres. Et j'adore les français d'ailleur. Et j'ai m^eme viçu momentanément à Belfort.
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-23 16:42
Buy the way, t'as l'air correcte.  :cool:
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-23 19:30
Monsieur ou Madame Jadis est trop bon(nne) !

Alors, on leve le voile ?

On communique vraiment ?

msb
作者: may it be    时间: 2002-10-23 21:48
msb----i got some questions for you.don't you mind??you will not right??are you nothing to do msb??or all day you work on computers??you can give all the answer on internet,don't you tire??do you have job??can you put anther picture on internet??i just want to make sure that is you real picture!!don't be mad!!will fine...are you in canada now??  :rolleyes:
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-23 22:24
may it be ---- I'm working, I'm technician on Macintosh computer. This is why I can reply quickly to your topic. I have other pictures of me. If you give me an e-mail address, I will be able to send you my pictures. If you really want to be sure it's me, just meet me. I'm living in Montreal since 1996.
Other things ?

msb
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-23 22:25
may it be ---- I'm working, I'm technician on Macintosh computer. This is why I can reply quickly to your topic. I have other pictures of me. If you give me an e-mail address, I will be able to send you my pictures. If you really want to be sure it's me, just meet me. I'm living in Montreal since 1996.
Other things ?

msb
作者: Rythme    时间: 2002-10-23 23:30
I am sorry that msb has to explain again and again to make people here to believe in him, because there are too many fraud in this cyber world, people hard to believe anything.  frown
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-24 13:30
msb,t'as absoluement raison, je suis bien bonne. By the way, what dose msb mean?---Mec Sans Boulot?     Il para^it non...Veux-tu arroser un coups un jour?
作者: peasant of the    时间: 2002-10-24 14:15
get bored so poped in to the topic...i' d be glad to meet u provided that u r nice, but i am ocuppied by a french now.  wonder if i will still have any interest go to for a third one after all these years...good luck!
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-24 14:55
Chere Jadis,

Madame est trop bonne est une expression francaise qui signifie que tu es sympa.
Que veux dire arroser un coup ? Est-ce boire un verre ensemble ?
Si oui, quand seras-tu disponible ?

msb
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-24 15:52
Cher Mec-Sans-Boulot,mes chers amis belfortains m'ont appris à dire arroser un coup qui signifie exactement ce que t'as compris
hei, appelle-moi au 06xxxxxxxx( pour rigoler)    
A très bientot.
Jadis
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-24 16:17
Chere Jadis,

Comme je l'ai deja indique, je suis tecnicien en informatique.
Es-tu toujours en France ou es-tu a Montreal ?

msb
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-24 16:21
je suis un oiseau, tu vois
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-24 16:24
Et ou cet oiseau s'est-il pose en ce moment ?

msb
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-24 16:28
mec sans boulot, c'est justement pour faire rire, comme tu ne m'as pas encore dit la signification de ton ID. ce soir j'ai mangé de quiche, trop bon. ça te dit quelque chose?
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-24 16:31
chez moi, toute seule avec ma belle quiche.  
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-24 17:17
msb sont les initales de mon prenom, deuxieme prenom et mon nom de famille.
Oui, je connais la quiche.
Petite recette en passant. Melange deux oeufs avec du lait, du fromage rape et de la jardinere de legume (carottes, petits pois, haricots verts). Met le tout dans un moule a cake puis fait cuire au four. Tu auras une autre sorte de quiche que tu pourras aussi manger froide.
Peux-tu s'il te plait me donner le nom de la ville dans laquelle se trouve ton chez toi ?

msb
作者: snowli2002    时间: 2002-10-24 17:56
Je suis arrivée à Montréal il y a seulement 1 mois , j'aimerais rencontrer les gens ici, bien que tu sois pas un québécois, j'ai aussi le plaisir de te connaître, envoie moi un email au
snowli_2002@yahoo.ca
作者: antiusa    时间: 2002-10-24 22:58
Hi msb,

How is going?  I bought a connecter to link the Mac monitor with the SVGA.  That is the only way I can use the used Mac computer because it is not worth to upgrade both the hardware and the software under the cpu speed limited at only 100Hz.  I write you now in the forum rather than send an e-mail to you for two reasons. One is that I want you know my case can be closed. The other reason is that I hope my chinese friends in this forum know that you are a computer engineer in the real world.  I hope they can trust you.  

It is true that the internet benifits us but meanwhile,it almost make people lose trust each other.  What a sad thing it is.  I really don't wish this cause you hurt.  Anyway, I hope you can keep patient and gentle as what you used to do.  Eventually, you can find the right partner.

Good luck and take care!

By the way, I have to say sorry for I cann't write it in French.
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-24 23:22
Hi Antiusa,

Yor right, the connector is the only way to use your Mac monitor. For the CPU, you can give it to a non-profit association and they can give you a receipt for your taxe.

Thanks for your support.

Take care,
msb
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-25 00:25
Hi Martial:

I sent a email to your email box which one you signed of your profile......*******@videotron.ca
If you haven't received that, tell me!
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-25 00:30
Hi Hawker,

I received two email from passerby, I don't know if it's you.

Martial
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-25 00:46
oh ya!
you got it!
read the last one!
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-25 02:03
Hi passerby, sorry to have read lots of your recent posts, I want to know your first foreign language is french or english?
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-25 18:24
Hallo, jadis:
I feel surprising for your poster.......
please give me the causes for your question...
don't laugh at me, even if my English such poor as a trilinguist...........
don't take it for granted and look before you leap
by the way, I'm guy a passerby......
let me call it a day   
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-26 12:17
Chere Jadis,

Puisque tu espere me rencontrer un jour, pourquoi ne pas prendre rendez-vous tout de suite ?
La semaine prochaine te conviendrait-elle ?
Mon courriel est freeman@videotron.ca

msb
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-26 12:34
Puisque tu as reçu pas mal de courriers en ce moment, je m'inquiète que tu es trop occupé.
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-26 12:37
jadis,open your MSN for jadis1999
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-26 12:48
Ne t'inquiete pas Jadis, Just do it   wink
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-26 12:55
sigh.......
jadis, you let me crazy.....
I wanna faint to my bed.....

da jie, wo dou bu zhi dao gai shuo shen mo le!!
wo ke chong bai ni!!!

作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-26 14:47
Hi fisherbird,

Can you please translate in English or French !

msb
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-26 14:51
he said a idiom in Chinese
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-26 16:31
What is the meaning of this idiom ?

msb
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-26 17:17
That's bad to know for u
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-26 17:19
Feel free, I'm ok !

msb
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-26 21:17
Sorry for your thoughts, my ID are my initial.
Do you really think that you are funny?

msb
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-27 11:14
Sorry, but by your previous topic, you insult me. I don't think it's in chinese tradtion to insult people.
How can you feel to insult when I ask to you whether you are funny?

msb
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-27 11:17
What enables you to say that I am not honest.

msb
作者: Irenefj    时间: 2002-10-27 11:18
真有女同胞想交法国朋友吗? 我认识一位法国朋友,35岁。人挺好,工作稳定,想要找女伴,喜欢中国女人。有兴趣者留下联系
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-27 11:24
Tres chere et cher cybersurfer,

Merci de bien vouloir vous exprimer en francais ou en anglais.

Dear cybersurfer,

Thanks to write in French or English.

msb
作者: BLC    时间: 2002-10-27 15:14
msb:
Irenefj te met en concurrence avec l'un de ses amis qui est aussi français et qui cherche également une copine chinoise.
Tiens bon!
  :cool:
作者: la neige    时间: 2002-10-27 17:02
hi msb

c'est vrai quand on ne peut pas comprendre le chinois, c'est vraiment difficile,
do you find out someone interesting up to now, I felt that your subject is attractive for chinese girls,especially you are a french guy?
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-27 18:15
La neige : Oui, je suis francais de France.
J'ai rencontre une jeune femme chinoise qui semblait tres interessee par moi.
Cependant, je n'avais pas la disponibilite dont elle avait besoin. Alors, etant honnete, j'ai prefere ne pas donne suite a une relation amoureuse. J'ai prefere arrete avant que quelque chose se passe plutot que d'attendre et de la faire souffrir.

msb
作者: la neige    时间: 2002-10-27 18:26
so, what kind of personality are you looking for?
作者: doudou388    时间: 2002-10-27 18:31
各位姐姐妹妹,三思而后行啊。不要上当,不要将未来作赌注。
电脑技工,不是电脑工程啊,将来如何打天下啊? 开头那篇自
我介诏的东东英文错字百出,将来如何打天下啊?将来如何走
出魁省啊?还未讲几句,就吹著要见人。请jadis小妹妹
不要上当。
请不要翻译这些中文。
作者: 上山打老虎    时间: 2002-10-27 19:02
你丫我在法国住过几年,骗谁呀,中国妞和法国人有几个过长的?你丫睡你几年,没劲了,就byebye了您呢.我朋友中既有中国人娶法国人的,也有中国人嫁法国人的,但没有好下场的,一句话文化不同,交流不了,我说是不能深入交流,要只吃饭打炮没问题         
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-27 19:17
Honnete, sincere, respectueuse.
Douce car je n'aime pas la violence, ni dans les mots ni dans les actes. Et surtout qu'elle ne cherche pas a me controler.

msb
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-27 19:20
hi msb,
I feel sorry for you. You are just looking for a date and you did nothing wrong. I read all the posts . No one knows you and no one has the right to judge that you are dishonest.
someone also talks about your position. As far as I see, what type job you has has nothing to do with whom you are.
Please, stop writing Chinese. It is not fair  writing Chinese to someone who could not read it at all. Please, be kind and don't judge others!
The one who posted in Chinese sounds such a snob.  It is not a matter what position he occupies.
People look for love and to have  great life together. No matter what his professional future holds, a man is a  great life partner if he is decent. It is a shame that some people sound such snobs.
everyone has right to date anyone he or she likes. It is none of others business.
作者: doudou388    时间: 2002-10-27 19:56
Princess妹妹,你说话是否在judge我的言论?我所说的也
是会看就看,不会看不强迫的,而且我说的是给各位中华姐妹作参考的。
对于工作啊,英文啊,也是一个参考数啊,说了这些就叫做snob?你
的思想面也够naive的。在中国人堆里觅花寻柳还说人decent,
说说叫人不要上当就叫做snob。Think twice before you write, be wise!
有这类人因为有这类市场,有志之士真要细思。
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-28 00:05
I was not judging you on what you said. You are entitled on your own opinions. Who the hell cares?
This French guy said that he is looking for seriouse relationship. why do some people assume he is looking for fun? Does any of you feel you are respected if you are not believed by others?  Everybody should be treated fairly and given equal chances.
作者: downtown    时间: 2002-10-28 00:21
The reason is quite simple. They are afraid that
handsome French guy will take away the heart of Chinese girls from this BBS.
作者: Rythme    时间: 2002-10-28 00:27
It is so sad that this unreal cyber world really makes some people suspect everything. I know msb as a true person with the true feeling. However, it seems that people like him are inopportune here.
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-28 00:53
Treat others the way you want to be treated!
Don't pick at his English! Most French can't speak English at all. I knew because I have been to France with my parents many times.
Most of westerns are just very simple people.
be open-minded and treat others kindly.  Be more civilized. If you want to be treated as whom you are, you would treate others as whom they are individually, not by their race nor group.
作者: doudou388    时间: 2002-10-28 01:36
> I was not judging you on what you said.

用你自己的手掌打自己罢。

>> The one who posted in Chinese sounds such a snob.
>> It is a shame that some people sound such snobs.

> You are entitled on your own opinions. Who the hell cares?

看来你最care。我向各位姐妹提醒几句,好像踏了你尾巴似的,
这么大反应,真smb.

看看自己写的句子,差不多全是imperative,你是谁啊?

> Treat others the way you want to be treated!
> Don't pick at his English!
> be open-minded and treat others kindly.
> Be more civilized.  

另一头大叫“No Chinglish",这头叫人 ”Don't pick at his English.“ 神是你,鬼又是你,识少少,扮代表,信你半句都有病。

Princess 这一类的bahavior好像就是typical的崇洋主义者,而且年
幼,读书不多。可悲。

大家都在找老婆,中国人的那些贴,只有数数几个跟贴,出了这个电脑
技工之后,这么多人支持,又说他是好人,又慰问,又祝福。真可笑。
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-28 05:26
Dear friends,

If I use this bbs, it's because my colleague is a chinese man from Shanghai and he spoke to me about this bbs. He helped me to register here.

If I'm not serious,

I would not have stopped my relation with this Chinese which I met on this BBS, I would have waited to amuse me with her. However, as I could not then give him that which she needed immediately, I preferred to stop our relation with the whole beginning, before that does not become serious. You have seen, my son lives with me for several weeks. Because of my divorce, we were separate during more than three years. I had not disponibility that she wanted that I have for her.

Then, somebody who wants just to have fun would have done that? Or would it be to amuse with her and then he would have said to her goodbye?
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-28 09:32
we value youth.  
You values are different from American. If you want to live decently in America , you'd better to learn western culture and value.
You have been brain washed by the communists.
For a French, he can live here happily if he couldn't speak any English. For a Chinese, you can't find a job if you don't speak English nor French.
HI  French,  I just said things truthfully and honestly and some people don't tolerate me.   .
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-28 09:44
This doudou3838, you don't deserve to be treated with respect. read your post again, you sound without any class and dignity.
When you meet some honst people, you will learn how to trust others.  I wish your parents will love you more and you will meet a man who cares and loves you, not a player!
why do you sound like you hate the world?
you are not entitled to judge me because my parents are from higher society and I guess you are not?
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-28 09:56
Dear princess,

Thanks to "take care" of me.
That would please to me to possibly meet you in person, and of lunching with you.

msb
作者: Irenefj    时间: 2002-10-28 10:51
MSB:
   Sorry what I write in Chinese is not for you, but for Chinese ladies to read. I hope you don't mind me putting an advertisement for my French friend who is looking for a serious relation with a nice lady. Good luck to both of you.
  各位女同胞,我认识的法国朋友不是这位MSB。我对法国朋友的印象和想象的不一样:他们挺随和的,尊重女性,而且善解人意;只是长相不敢恭维,英语也真差。
  哪位有兴趣的就回一贴子或留下联系方式。他们都是认真的,比起那些在国内有老婆,在这儿找短期关系的男人强多了。因为MSB引起任何争论都是没有必要的。
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-28 10:55
Do not worry you, all is ok

msb
作者: MJ    时间: 2002-10-28 11:21
//大家都在找老婆,中国人的那些贴,只有数数几个跟贴,出了这个电脑
技工之后,这么多人支持,又说他是好人,又慰问,又祝福。真可笑//

At least this French man posted his picture here. So we know he is sincerely to show himself. did any other men post picture here too? If yes, I believe they will fine their partner soon and will get support from all of us too.
作者: la neige    时间: 2002-10-28 12:29
Hi, msb,from your eyes, what are your opinions of difference of culture and background between us. do you think it is more important and difficult to keep this kind of relationship
作者: doudou388    时间: 2002-10-28 13:52
看看Princess小妹妹的嘴脸,一个称要respect和dignity的人:

> You have been brain washed by the communists.
> you don't deserve to be treated with respect.
> read your post again, you sound without any class and dignity.

> why do you sound like you hate the world?
你问得真可笑。你食饭没有?

> you are not entitled to judge me because my parents are from
> higher society and I guess you are not?
从这一句便知道你年纪很小,讲说话naive.自己打自己嘴巴, 你父母
有没有叫你不要随便相信陌生人啊?坏人的额头不会写著我的坏人的。

我之所以向中华姐妹警惕小心,就是怕有类似这个princess一样懵惺惺
似的,不用脑思想的人走入歧途。

看看别人又出新news了,原来又离婚又有孩子,princess 所
说的very simple person 是指甚么?定还是bs?无论
如何,谁跟他便成了别人后母,帮人揍子煮饭。

“At least this French man posted his picture here.”,连离婚有
孩子都不写一下,闹了一大片,才爆出来,叫做sincerely?

从生物角度看,误入歧途的risk是大的。所以大家不要说甚么又支持
又慰问,别人还以为自己是明星呢 :)
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-28 14:35
Hi la neige,

I think Chinese and French culture are very close. French culture is not like american culture, the value are different.

With respect of each other, a relationship is possible.

msb
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-28 18:53
你 就 不 是 什 么 高 层 次 的 人 .  
doudou3838, If you are afraid of hearing people saying "class", you would not live in North America. We value youth and success. we thought people with class are not only wealthy money wise and also wealthy sipiritually. This French guy didn't say anything offensively.  how can you judge him as bad? Why did you always insult me?
My parents taught all thier children to trust.  My parents make donation each Xmas. They are not naive. they are just kind. They are very intelligent and successful. We do view the world differently from you. It has nothing to do with being American or Chinese. It depends on whom we are individually.
If you are a decent human being, stopping attacking me and others personally.  I don't think you live a happy and comfortable life with a lot of great people around you. You are a shame of Chinese.
作者: jadis    时间: 2002-10-28 19:06
Doudou338, jadis不是小妹妹,而是一只已磐涅的鸟, 谢谢你的关心。
事实上,中国人不比法国人更好,法国人也不比中国人更坏,由於文化差异,大家只是确实不同而已,给他和平,除了有一点傻冒,他并没有做错什么。

msb, vas-tu bien ? Tu sais, tu est comme tu est, t’inquiète pas, tout va bien. Tiens bon, mon grand. Ciao
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-28 20:54
fight again?!!?!?
so lousy ~~~
I gonna escape ~~~~~
作者: msb    时间: 2002-10-28 21:05
Yes, please, stop to fight.
We meet and have fun the party

msb
作者: Princess    时间: 2002-10-28 21:13
HI French, this doudou3838 wrote something in Chinese and insulted a lot people, included you.
作者: hawker    时间: 2002-10-28 21:26
Princess ,do you think you did a right way?!
what were you thinking?
how can you say that?
you wanna a huge war happened!?
if you say less that you will die?!!
I don't agree your way!
I can't take it anymore!
look at the mess you've made!
everybody, enough is enough!
anyone who wanna fight,please take a hike!

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1