Post by gongjin
请跟帖,谢

how much?
作者: gongjin    时间: 2006-8-16 16:57
bigbear,谢谢你的提醒,可以联系么,tongxun321@yahoo.com.cn
作者: 红星闪闪    时间: 2006-8-16 19:06
Post by gongjin
bigbear,谢谢你的提醒,可以联系么,tongxun321@yahoo.com.cn

there's actully more important things than GST/TVQ refounds (approximatly $500) on your tax return, which most people dont' know about....for example, a form called t2202a (rl8)from your school, give you credits on tuition fees you paid...eventully, reduces your tax....many ppl "DIY" their tax returns adn got their refound or credits lost or rejected by the gouv'ts......anyway, long story short, i m suggesting you do it right.....
作者: DNA    时间: 2006-8-16 21:30
<HR style="COLOR: #efefef" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

其实报税很简单

You can try to do it by yourself and then bring the material and the form that you fill out to the Taxation Department (at Rene-Levesque), they have staffs to help you to see if you are doing it right or wrong, they will tell you how to correct the mistake. The service is FREE.<O:p
</O:p

But if you still don’t feel comfortable, I can do it for you.

<O:p</O:p
[email="onlineplus@canada.com"][email="onlineplus@canada.com"]onlineplus@canada.com[/email]
<O:p</O:p[/email]

But I strongly recommend you try to do it by yourself first.
作者: michealbuble    时间: 2006-8-18 09:01
ya right.....the tax department, uh?.......lol.......it's gonna be a fantasitic chance to practice your french....just FYI, the tax department or so called "revenue quebec" is located on 2nd floor,Place Desjardin, rene-levesque.......good luck, n' you gonna need it.

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1