蒙城华人网

标题: 今夜这颗寂寞的心 [打印本页]

作者: ruyan    时间: 2002-3-27 02:28
标题: 今夜这颗寂寞的心
心,在百般寂寥地游动,象浮沉于海面的孤独小草,无根,无力,无方向,任凭海水的冲刷,很空,很缥缈,很无奈......

打开mp3,我知道,这又将会是一个泪水伴音乐的夜晚。让音乐,触动着心灵的最深处,随它笑、随它泪,淋漓尽致地触发内心暗涌的感伤,努力去填补那些空洞,那些莫名的孤独与恐慌。泪也好,笑也好,让我发泄吧!我不是圣人,在今晚,我只是最最脆弱的动物。渴望爱怜,渴望抚慰,但愿这不是一种罪过,但愿这不算奢望。

多么多么地想念妈妈,想念爸爸,回忆着那世上独一无二的温情、快乐、放纵,如今远离着我。多么多么想念昔日的好友,亲密无间的挽手同行,绝对默契的细语欢声,如今远离着我。

我不是很想有一片自己的天空吗?我不是很渴望简单而自由自在的生活吗?我不是有了吗?——我真的有了吗?那么,为何今晚我如此寂寥,我低头问自己,我无言,霂然泪下...

如果可以,我希望我能够每天都哈哈大笑;如果可以,我希望我每天都看见阳光...

——如烟
作者: hjl2001    时间: 2002-3-27 17:41
excellent,
作者: buji    时间: 2002-3-27 18:08
要想快乐,那就得看你的眼睛落在哪里了。还有试试用OICQ的NETMEETING和你爸妈通通话,就象在家里一样。
作者: ruyan    时间: 2002-3-27 19:34
真的吗?modern!谢谢你的鼓励!这是我第一次在这发帖子。心中实在是憋得很

慌很慌,很想说些什么,却没有听众,只好,诉之于网络。昨晚写完后,呆呆地

望着电脑屏幕很久,期盼着凝听的人......很傻...今天发现,原来,网络真能

让人寄托情感,真能找到抚慰......惊喜!真的很惊喜!还有谢谢buji!

——如烟
作者: sman    时间: 2002-3-27 21:31
好贴!用自己的心一定会换得朋友的心。找对地了。  
作者: downtown    时间: 2002-3-27 22:10
天,又是一朵玫瑰,好象是白的,不带刺。
作者: rosewiththorns    时间: 2002-3-27 22:23
如烟:你的感觉我曾经体会过。第一次是刚入大学的第一个中秋节,那天大家吃完晚饭,懒散地坐在哪里闲谈,我有一种莫名的感觉,突然说:“你们不想家吗?”接下来的是死一般的寂静,“哇”7人齐声痛哭。第二次是来加拿大离婚后,那几天独自在空房子里,泪水和孤独把我淹没,那种孤独只有和我有过同样遭遇的人才能体会得到 。接下来我就是天天上网,聊到深夜,认识了很多网友,得到了很多安慰,使我觉得有很多朋友在我周围,冲淡了原先的孤独。但我想告诉你的是,走出去,结实新朋友,这是你的人际关系网,是你今后在这里学习、生活的依靠。网大了、密了,没时间哭了。不信你试试,这是对待生的活积极态度,望你早日走出来。  wink    :p          

一个大朋友
作者: rosewiththorns    时间: 2002-3-27 23:28
downtown:送你一首描写我的歌:http://www.happy895.com/listen.php?id=6251
作者: downtown    时间: 2002-3-28 04:54
哎,小田田的歌我怎么一听起来就想笑呐?
作者: hjl2001    时间: 2002-3-28 18:37
To ruyan:
  你谢我那我可是不好意思呀,应该是大家谢谢你才是,因为你写的短文很清新,隽永,伤感中揉进了美感。这里有成千上万的读者,每个人都有或多或少的同样感觉。祝快乐。
作者: ruyan    时间: 2002-3-28 20:53
rosewiththorns ,虽然你是玫瑰带刺,但是我感觉起来却是非常可亲,你把你的经历细细道来,为了分解我的忧伤。我的随笔,比起你的“随心儿漫步”真是小巫见大巫了,很喜欢你的文章,意境很美。我们有相似的感觉,连downtown也说我们是同类了......也许,象modern所说的,很多很多人都有同样的感觉,也许这就是生活吧。很高兴,我已经把你们当成是我的朋友了。也祝各位快乐!

——如烟
作者: ChinaStory    时间: 2002-3-29 00:06
Very good. I love beautiful passages. Thanks, Ru Yan. Any more ?
作者: ChinaStory    时间: 2002-3-29 00:13
By the way, I would like to take the chance to share you my conversation with my bridge game friends. My belief is always trying to take a positive and optimistic attitude may help make the world and life better.

Hi iebuz ---

Good question. Basically the bridge game will be held at Mr. Bill's home for the time being because it is more convenient to get to via Metro and public bus in light that many of us don't have a car yet.

Hi Mr. Chen and Frank Zhang ---

What about your ideas ? Any better venue ?

Hi Michelle ---

Like I said, I am more than pleased if we are able to find each other a good bridge partner, especially as you currently live in west island as well. Appreciate your kind committement of taking part in the forthcoming game partnering along with me this Sat.

Hi ladies and gentlemen ---

Life in Canada is just as wonderful if we all are able to forget the cons part that a lot of people from China are speculating or talking about. More than usual, things are quite fair in the real world. If we are determined to do something, we can't affort repenting all the time in the rest of our life. After all there is no value for it. If we had once been so successful in China, let us do it again in North America.

Have fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChinaStory
Member # 6738

posted 03-28-2002 11:30                     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bill,
It is a good idea to put the notice in Chinese. However, I have a little trouble in inputting Chinese character with my laptop. I am in need of somebody's helping me out.
Ladies and gentlemen ---
Can any of you please give me a hand in this regard ?
Thanks in advance.
Charlie

iebuz
Member # 6000

posted 03-27-2002 22:56                     
Sounds wonderful, but where is this activity to be held? Anyway, I will be available the saturday after next (04/06/02)

billding
Member # 6312

posted 03-27-2002 22:49                     
Hi,Charlie
You are so considerate & gentle a person.and you give us a long
English-practice announcement.that is a good idea.but i think chinese is easier to understand for our bridge team.Could you write Chinese on your PC? anyway thank you a lots.

AGuy
Member # 818

posted 03-27-2002 22:24                     
Hi,Charlie and Bill Ding,I am not available this Saturday.Hope I can join you guys in the next time.Enjoy your game!

ChinaStory
Member # 6738

posted 03-27-2002 19:39                     
Ladies and gentlemen ---

Thanks to Mr. Bill Ding, a bridge activity will be held every Sat from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm starting from this week. It won't be cancelled unless any further notice. Anybody from any part of the world is welcome by simply posting an advice for participation in the game on a weekly basis. First post, first join. Taking part in the weekly game with a preselected partner by yourself is prefered. If you don't have a partner, or you are looking for more details, please do not hesitate to keep in touch with Mr. Ding at 514 3652415. In order not to bother Mr. Ding's personal life with his family, make sure no phone call is placed after 10:00 pm.

If you want to reach myself, you can give me a buzz from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm at my home phone 514 620 8665. Please don't call me at my work phone or cell phone during office hours as I may be with customers or in the meeting with my colleagues.

Have fun and good luck.

Charlie
作者: downtown    时间: 2002-3-29 02:23
CHINASTORY,不要乱发帖子,小心我给你来个惩罚性加倍,魂断兰桥。
作者: ChinaStory    时间: 2002-3-29 23:22
Really ? Mr./s downtown. Forget it please everybody if anything improper.

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1