标题: 刚被“丈夫”打了 [打印本页]

作者: desperatenewyea    时间: 2003-2-1 00:36
标题: 刚被“丈夫”打了

作者: 天生天养    时间: 2003-2-1 00:45
不会吧,今天过年的
作者: celibate    时间: 2003-2-1 00:45
为什么呀?不过对动手的男人从没有好印象,无能+愚蠢?sigh!气愤!  :mad:
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-1 01:06
i can't type more than one sentence in my computer in Chinese. and my sentences were deleted when i move to the next sentence.

When in China, he beated me but i had no place to speak out. He beated me more than one time, he might know that every time i will forgive him though he never said sorry to me.
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-1 01:10
every time because of the family odds.
作者: sl111    时间: 2003-2-1 01:14
Call 911. If the beaten is proved, the guy will be arrested right away and put into jail. Afterwards, he has no right to see you in a long term.

The guy, your husband should know clearly, here is Canada where everybody is well protected, not China.
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-1 01:19
he does not care what the time is,but he care the place! he never beats me in public and often says to others that i am unreasonable.

i remember the Chinese new year day several years ago, he beated me before my kid, and asked my kid"bie li ta". After that, my "period" becomes in disorder.

But in order to save face, i forgave him because we worked in the same unit!
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-1 01:24
yes, i said i will call 911, but he shouted at me "da,da,da", everytime when i say i will divorce he said, "ok,i'm waiting for that."

But when i said it to my kid, she cried and said she does not want us seperate, she wants to be with both of us, everytime, that's prevent me taking any action!
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-1 02:24
what the other women will do,if you are in my position?
作者: 急死人2    时间: 2003-2-1 08:21
真是太气愤了,这样的人怎可再和他生活在一起?连做人的尊严都没有了。他要爱你的话,他要是有起码的良心的话,决不会打自己的老婆自己的亲人的,自强起来,挺起胸膛鼓起勇气-离开。他要再打你,CALL 911。向女儿讲讲道理吧。你要过得不好,女儿又怎会过得好?
真是令人气愤,怎么会有这种男人?
作者: 天生天养    时间: 2003-2-1 12:05
先给你拜个年,祝你新春大吉。
冷静下来,不要打911的,有意义吗?必竟是夫妻一场的。实在不可以生活到一起,就好见好散吧,在国外每个人的压力都很大的,理解一下。

打人,肯定是不对的,应当受到指责的。但夫妻之间的事,应该你们之间协商解决的,外人的见意仅仅供参考,仅仅是个参考的,我是一个过来人的,希望你能够冷静处理,不要扩大事态,警察能结决家庭纠分吗?不能的只不过是在伤口上再加一点盐的,重要的是沟通,沟通不了时,好见好散的,一切都看在孩子的面子上吧。。。

冷静。。。冷静。。。拿出你的智慧去解决问题。。。我很理解你的心情的。。。。。。
作者: asdfdsa    时间: 2003-2-1 12:44
you should solve everything through law procedure, to be more brave, never sacrify yourself for kid. you are independent.
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-1 15:01
thank verybody,especially "tian sheng tian yang",(sorry, i can't type in Chinese though i'm struggling writing in English

I'm always dealing with it reasonably enough. But the problem is he might think this is a kind of yeilding, a kind of surrendering so that he could beat me repeatedly. And becomes a habbit. But to hurt my kid means to kill myself This often make me heartbroken.I can't bear that assumption that my kid will see her father being arrested by the police. so you can understand in what a situation i am. So last night, even he pushed me to call 911, i did not because my kid is before us and crying.
作者: 偏要!!    时间: 2003-2-1 15:30
嗨,难姐难妹!咱俩的事相差不到一个点。一过年男人就发疯啊?我现在鼻青脸肿不能出门,对着电脑发呆。你呢?你保重。
作者: hhocauestc    时间: 2003-2-1 15:52
有苦难言
  it is inconceivable, there is such a man who never cherish her wife, i encourage you to divorce with your husband, people can lose everything but dignity, trust yourself, there is no difficulty which can not be overcome in the world.
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-1 18:38
I went out to breathe the fresh cool air of Canada and tried to cool my head to find a proper clue for myself. The grey sky and the grey branches of trees made me chilly. The air is bitter and my heart is so desperate__ this is a place i don't know much. People passing by are unknow to me   
I felt myself lost in the deep bitterness. When in China, every time after this kind of nightmare, i went out to sit and walk a while, to see my friends and my relatives pretending nothing happened. Then i would feel better. But now, i found i have no place to go, nobody to see and to talk. i need not pretend, nobody knows me.

I felt so lonely and helpless. i came back and tried to sleep to rest myself a while, but my tears can't help falling down, my daughter wiped away for me which made me even more heartbroken.She is too young to bear all of this.

i thought over and over, but i don't know what to do.

pian yao!!: your husband is more foolish than that one who is called "husband of mine. he never beat my face! What is called real man?
作者: sherbrooke    时间: 2003-2-1 20:03
真的不敢想象,现在还有老公打老婆的事情?CALL911不太好,不是对你的老公不好,他下地狱都应该,关键是对孩子不好,所以,还是不要CALL911了。可是,离婚吧,不和睦的家庭对孩子的影响也会很大的。再有,孩子是很重要的,但是我们连自己的人格和尊严都不能捍卫,又怎能给自己的孩子以榜样呢?

新的一年,新的开始,给自己一个机会,加拿大的天空不是灰色的,找回自己做人的权利,我们生而平等!
作者: 偏要!!    时间: 2003-2-1 21:48
unreasonable, 对,就是这个词;这就是老公打老婆的借口。总是这样。可笑。
我打电话给国内的亲友拜年,妈妈问我嗓子怎么哑了。我说是IP电话,效果不好。
人生象一口黑沉沉的大锅,没有缝隙。
作者: 偏要!!    时间: 2003-2-1 21:52
有苦难言,有机会聊聊吧,都是天涯沦落人。pianbuyao@hotmail.com
也别太委屈,尽力打还他。
作者: downtown    时间: 2003-2-1 23:13
去YWCA练习一下,二打一还打不过?
作者: 5f5    时间: 2003-2-1 23:33
为什么人要结婚呢??自古多情空余恨......
作者: celibate    时间: 2003-2-2 04:40
看了这么半天都要气死了,姐妹,你怎么这么窝囊,你不为自己着想,也该为孩子着想,你以为这么拖着不离开那混蛋就是为孩子好?你想没想过你女儿也许从现在开始就认为丈夫打老婆是天经地义的事情,对她以后生活会有什么好吗?你女儿会用一颗不健全的心智去衡量生活和生存环境,你这么做对她负责吗?离开你丈夫短时间可能对孩子是一种伤害,但总比她长久生活在阴影下长成不健康的人格要好得多!想想吧,选择怎样的生活对孩子更好!
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-2 12:50
Thanks everybody!

what you said encouraged me and remind me of the result it will cause to my kid. The traditions, township and family traditions will influence a kid's ideolegy so strongly. Both my husband and me have our own different traditions. I'm from a traditional family, my mother and grandmother taught me to "cong yi er zhong" my mother said to me, there is nobody divorce in our large family. i'm the eldest in the third generation. she often pursaded me to see on the face of my kid, try to give her a whole family.

On the other hand, his idea is quite different. That new year when he beated me in his parent's home, i asked his mother whether her husband ever beated her, her reply quite surprised me. "Why not beat? which man don't beat theri wife in our village? otherwise, how to take control?" So she thinks man beat woman is a matter of course! Thay's why every time he was so "li zhi qi zhuang"when beating me before his mother and sisters. one more thing, in his mind, wife is nothing. he said to me more than once that"He cares only those who have blood relation with him. he takes no care of others except them." when i asked him how about his brothers in law, he said he treat them good only because they have relation with his sisters.I am after his brother in las. So "qin ren"and "cherich"are too luxurious for me. He even said before one of our friend when we quarreled before him"Once we divorce, she goes her way, i go mine. we don't know each other any more!" and he often said to me"Think is well, once we divorce, i will have no relation with you. so think it over!" I can't express myself clearly and to the point. what i want to say is tradition, what one sees in his childhood is so powerful printed in one's mind and will influence his whole life. but i was so foolishly convincing myself that those words are spoken when we were quarrelling, not his real thinking!

I say this only because those words of yours reminded me of the importance of a living environment for a child. I suddenly became awaken.

those sisters suggested me fight against. yes, i tried. But try to imagine: he is 20cm taller than me and strong. Once when we quarrelling, he was cutting something with a pair of sicous(jian dao), that kind used by a tailor, long and large. He threw it at me. the only thing i can do is to hide myself behind the door. Then i found the door was cut off a piece by the front of the siscious.Every time when i see he shake his fists before me i ran away try to avoid. i remember once he pulled me from bed to the ground and kicked me before my daughter, the only thing i can do is cry for help. Oh, my mind and my fingers are trembling so much when i typing.
作者: Meng    时间: 2003-2-2 13:38
What a stupid woman you are? Just call 911 next time he beats you or separate with him right now!
作者: dioudiou    时间: 2003-2-2 13:47
To 有苦难言:
  我不知道你现在在乎什么?是面子还是孩子的幸福,你自己的幸福?还是对他的感情?这样没有尊严的生活只会让你孩子生活在恐惧之中。Call 911也是你的一个权利,他打人也是必须付出代价,因为没有男人可以这样对待妻子的。你害怕让孩子看到父亲被警察带走不是吗?但也要让孩子知道,做错事的后果!害怕离婚后生活没有着落?只要你肯干,没有事会真的难倒你的。
作者: 迂腐    时间: 2003-2-2 14:18
有苦难言就别言。既然自己愿意忍受这样的生活,就默默地忍受吧,熬吧,再熬个三四十年也就熬过去了。

你到底为谁活着呢?好好想想。上帝会保佑你的。  eek!
作者: Lord    时间: 2003-2-2 14:25
To有苦难言:

以他的表现,和他家庭的情况,如果婚前仔细考察,不可能不露出点蛛丝马迹。按你的说法,既然你们家庭这么传统,对你的婚事不会不闻不问由你自作主张,就算你没经验,你家里不可能没常识。

现在瞻前顾后成这样,当初嫁人的时候怎么如此草率?

现在的社会不比从前了,过去一个女人嫁错了人,只能自认倒霉,小说里写出来,还能博点同情泪,毕竟整个社会的观念不是她一个人能摆脱得了的。这都什么年代了,况且现在还在加拿大,根本没人对别人的婚姻自主施加任何压力,像你这样自己铁了心要从一而终的人,呵呵,别怪我说话难听,unreasonable这个词,你们俩都有份。

天做孽,尤可恕,自作孽,不可活。你自己多保重吧。
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-2 14:32
Thanks everybody!

But I don't know how to do. what are the procedures?

we don't have any money to share. the only "cai chan"is my daughter.

Sister Pian Yao, how are you? i sent you a letter, but not receive your reply. I'm worrying about you be beated again by that man.

Show up if you are ok.or find a public computer.
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-2 14:57
yes, though my mother never went to their home, but she noticed that he didnot know the"ji jie" when he came to my home. my mother didn't agree with the marrage from the very beginning. At first we didn't work in the same city, and my mother's reason was we did not work in the same place would cause numerous problems in the future life because she experienced teh hardship of not working in the same city. But then he was transfered to the city i work, and she found that might be the arrangement of "liao tian ye" she agreed reluctantly.

God knows why i was so foolish at that time.But the real conflict was after we had teh baby who is a girl.
作者: eva_juo    时间: 2003-2-2 16:18
挂911? 有多少人能挂啊? 丈夫,毕竟是有感情,你爱他才结婚的~! 不是么? 爱他,就舍不得挂911了。 想一想,忍一下就过去了。 离婚? 舍得离么 ? 婚都结了~  你爱他啊~! 虽然离婚很普遍,但是,下得了决心的人很多么? 现在他对你不好,你做不了决定,等一会,他又对你好了~! 你就更下不了决心了,所以我说啊,其实也没什么有损尊严的~!  自己心爱的人,没办法啊~~~  再说了,还有孩子的话,那就更没法离了~~
作者: hhocauestc    时间: 2003-2-2 17:08
you ku nan yai
    i enjoy your character, you are so docile that i will back to china to find a lady like you
作者: bihappy    时间: 2003-2-2 22:17
hihi, happy new year princess, you are as mean as before...  :p  be nicer please..
to 有苦难言": you should think of future seriously: Do you still love your husband and if you are willing to stay with him for your whole life?  You have the right to live for yourself in this free country. So you have to make a decision! If you don't want to stand him any more, you can separate and move out first to see if he can be nicer to u.
As for your daughter, I understand your feeling, however, you should make her understand that it's not your fault if you choose to leave your husband. In canada, even beating children is not allowed (opposite to china). It's the most unreasonable thing for a husband to beat his wife.
作者: sweet bee    时间: 2003-2-3 00:32
我告诉你一个成长在那样家庭的孩子的心情,就算这辈子什么都不缺,就算父母都她再好都是没用的。看着母亲被打没感觉的孩子,你养了也白养。如果有感觉,那么你每次被打的时候你的孩子都在伤心,如果你也心疼,那么就应该负起一个母亲的责任去解决问题。因为你不解决对她是没好处的,如果孩子有血性些,迟早会有家庭战争的,那时候很有可能是你丈夫送她去警察局。那是你选错的男人,最后却要她去结束那个错误,很不公平的。即使最保守的估计,在那样的环境长到,是学不会很好的和异性相处的,没有信任感,没有家庭安全感。
我不想抱怨什么,母亲为我付出了很多,甚至那样的家庭也是她认为抱拳下来对我的成长比较有利的,可事实上错了,不过生活就是这样的,他们现在年纪都大了,远在万里外,我还是会担心妈妈,还是会听到偶尔不管她怎么掩饰都有的委屈,我心里还是会很难受,可那是她的生活,她有选择的权利。可不要说那是因为我,我不需要的,做女儿的都不需要的,那不是一个好的家庭环境,也不是好的教育方式,也是没必要的牺牲。这些话我从来没和妈妈说过,因为牺牲都有了,我还能说什么,唯一能做的就是努力些,让她在我这里有满足。快30年过去计较什么都晚了,可你还年轻吧,不要再让你的孩子再继续我的悲剧了,生活该怎么就怎么,没有人可以不尊重别人,违背规则应该受到惩罚,家应该有爱,也应该有原则。不要在你孩子身上重复我的悲剧。
作者: xiedaomu    时间: 2003-2-3 00:44
你丈夫是不是中国人呀?我看不太象呀。好像阿拉伯人,你更象,有什么不敢离婚的。
作者: 迂腐    时间: 2003-2-3 01:00
有苦难言,认真分析下大家的发言,为什么劝分的多,劝和的少?别当局者迷了。
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-3 06:55
Thanks everybody! I am concerning this problem seriously.

yes, i was always reflecting on myself to see whether i did something wrong or not proper, and often asked him to do so and often told him that life is a life long art, we have a lot to learn through the hardship and bitterness. i even pray to God help me find a right way to solve this problem without hurting too much my daughter, myself and even him.

Sweet bee, thanks for telling me your experience,it's so alert to me!
作者: Baobei    时间: 2003-2-3 10:37
有时侯, 打人的人是自卑, 看来你颇有学识, 至少英文不错, 你"丈夫"(?) 感到你比他本事, 所以用打来要你听他的. 试试以柔制刚, 多讓他在家里做主, 在人前让他有点尊严,两人多沟通,男人都是要面子的.
作者: superstar    时间: 2003-2-3 12:53
To You Ku Nan Yan:
      After reading your story,I am very worry about you,and I can't believe in that you can live with this kind of man without thinking divorce with him.For me,I can't bear anyone in the world who has even beaten me except my parents,and I will leave someone who do something not nice right away even if he would be my husband,and never come back with him.In my opinion,everybody living in the world must be independent,that is not only to have a job for yourself and also to be firm in your heart,yet,something you are having in heart very bravely is the most important thing as well.If I were you,I would find out a chance to talk with my husband and ask him if he still like to keep the family with me.If so,I ask him never beat me again,and if not, I will divorce with him right away that I ask the court to permise my daughter living with me,and I don't care or afraid anything bad could be happened in future,because I am independence and working in weekdays,and I also never mind if he work in the same unit as the one where I am working,because he doesn't have any relationship with me after divorce and he won't have any right to focus on my business or my future life.I am student here and not working,however,I am very confidence and I think of that I will have a very good future if I keep my heart to be firm not matter whether you are here or in China.Anyway,you are not alone unhappy here and I like to talk with you or go somewhere together when you need.You can write me to my e-mail box,'winlife2002_2003@yahoo.com'.Hope to hear from you soon.Please be happy.         
作者: superstar    时间: 2003-2-3 13:10
You should always believe in yourself as what I do usually.Please think about your daughter and you have to make a decision very soon,for both of you two,and I am sure that you can take good care for your daughter by yourself if you divorce with the man who you should throw away many years ago.Don't mind his relatives,his parents,his sister or someone who has the same blood with him if they are not nice to you and if they never respect you,and you can them do the same.Believe me S.V.P.,the only person you can depend on and you can trust except your parents is yourself.You could be feel pain if you are divorced because you have been with each other for many years,on the other hand,the one who you have even loved before had already changed and he is not the one who is not valuable anymore for you to stay,to love or to live with.Please forget about him and thinking more for your daughter and your future life that she is waiting for you giving her a nice life together.         
作者: big-brother-big    时间: 2003-2-3 13:24
This stinky forum is full of psycho.
作者: discovery    时间: 2003-2-3 13:46
八种丈夫,您的丈夫是哪种?   
   2001-08-15 15:46:48  来源:千龙新闻网

1.家长式丈夫

此种丈夫是家庭的统治者,是家庭的中心人物。他把大家组成一个“大家庭”以进行统治,通常掌握财权,比较保守,以命令式的口气说话,如常常告诉妻子“应该”怎样做。妻子大事小事都做不了主,妻子的态度多半是服从和敬重。

2.导师式丈夫

此种丈夫知识渊博,阅历丰富,常与妻子促膝长谈,耐心倾听妻子在生活、工作、人际关系中的情况及问题,帮助解决出现的矛盾和冲突,告诉妻子怎样做比较好,很少指责。妻子的态度是崇拜和依恋。

3.暴君式丈夫

此种丈夫易冲动,不能忍耐,遇矛盾冲突时,喜欢骂人、打人、摔东西,常常“喝三两酒撒四两疯”,以武力威胁别人。忽略与妻子在感情方面的交流。妻子对其或诚惶诚恐或息事忍让。

4.花花公子式丈夫

此种丈夫比较虚荣,追求对生活的享受,花钱如流水,装备自己,打扮自己,使用男性化妆品,注重妻子的姿色,十分在意妻子的穿着打扮。妻子只有更胜一筹,才得安稳。

5.恩人式丈夫

此种丈夫曾在关键时刻救妻子一命,做出过牺牲,喜欢以“英雄”偶像的形象出现在家里,妻子对其是百依百顺,五体投地,始终心存感激之情,感恩戴德。

6.童化式丈夫

此种丈夫很难“长大”,感情上不太成熟,结婚只是一道程序,与母亲说话比与妻子多,愿意与母亲住在一起,经常急切地想见母亲。家务活和孩子由妻子“承包”。喜欢玩游戏机、玩牌不回家,妻子对其是无可奈何。

7.保姆式丈夫

此种丈夫性格温和,会照顾人,对妻子体贴入微,习惯于受妻子的支使,甘愿为家庭做各种服务,买菜、做饭、洗衣服、带孩子、收拾屋子,样样家务都干,无怨言。妻子是上帝,让妻子满意是其最大的幸福,妻子比较如意和自豪。

8.摇钱树式丈夫

此种丈夫就知道挣钱,埋头工作,哗哗地往家里拿“银子”,是妻子的经济靠山。绝大部分时间都在外面奔波,回到家里,显得比较劳累,一副功臣的样子,常常需要妻子精心伺候,帮助脱衣服、端茶倒水、递筷夹菜、铺床叠被,妻子倒也心甘情愿。
作者: superstar    时间: 2003-2-3 14:53
to discovery:
      I prefer to the second one.  :confused:    :confused:    :confused:
作者: discovery    时间: 2003-2-3 15:02
2 superstar:
since i used to be a teacher...........  
作者: superstar    时间: 2003-2-3 15:16
to discovery:
     How about number 7 and how about yourself.  :confused:    :confused:    :confused:
作者: discovery    时间: 2003-2-3 15:21
no.7 fits me perfectly!!!     :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:
作者: hhocauestc    时间: 2003-2-3 16:20
再丑的女性都有人追,在美国别谈爱情

临出国前,听人谈到大陆留美学生生活时说,在美国再丑的女的都有人追。又读过一篇文章,说是单身女子赴美,还没下飞机就被接走了。我来美国后,发现事实就是如此。

8月份在北京美国大使馆排队领签证时,环视厅内的半边天,感觉是在西北的黄土高原,怎么也搜寻不到一点江南的亮丽。到了美国中西部这座不大不小的城市的这所不大不小的大学后,发现那一半还不如在北京见到的黄土高原。细想一点也不奇怪。这年头在大学里稍有一点姿色的哪能静得下心来啃"托福","纪阿姨"。于是,那些被遗忘的人们暗中发奋,面壁数载,在天姿国色们纷纷南下深圳、海南时,这些人反其道而行之,不依不靠,飘洋过海来到了美利坚。

有道是,上帝是公平的。在美利坚这块土地上,从大陆来的单身男子俯拾皆是,未婚女子却的的确确属"珍稀"类。于是,这些人那么多年的冷清、寂寞都无一例外地加倍得到了补偿。我认识的一位女生,看一两秒没有问题,再长了非得下一番决心不可。

但仍然有男生围着她转。至于接站,一位女生还没下飞机,已经有四辆车等着,车主自然都是清一色的上几届男生。而男新生往往等上几个小时才见到接站的人,有的左等右盼不见人来,只好咬牙叫出租,尽管他们早就给中国学生会联系过要求接站。

单身男子们全在如饥似渴的年龄,又处在一个自由开放的文化环境中,让人面红心跳的刺激无处不在。于是一个个欲火难耐,蠢蠢欲动。但问题是具有可操作性的目标太少。周围当然不乏金发碧眼的妙龄女郎,而且在中国人看来差不多个个都赛过天仙。与我同年来美的马亦坦陈做梦都在想着洋妞。但想归想,到头来中国男留学生们大多只能"望洋兴叹"。

语言、文化上的沟壑几乎难以逾越。哪怕你"托福"考满分,要与洋妞谈出恋爱来却还差得远。况且洋妞都是在"购物文化"中长大的,过惯了有一百花两百的日子。大都靠奖学金勉强度日,连教科书都舍不得买的留学生们,又哪里与洋妞谈得起恋爱。

于是,眼光都盯向了同种同文的单身女。对许多单身汉来说,此时此地乃是有总胜于无,按流行于男留学生中的一句话说,"只要是女的就行"。

未婚女们自然是如鱼得水。郑冉来自中国北方一所著名的学府,细眯的双眼,小巧的身子,胸部总是撑得高高的。刚来不到两个月就与一位香港来的已婚男生甜蜜得胜过夫妻。但听她调遣的还有好几个,大陆来的未婚男子居多,也偶有老美,间或有身份不明的五六十岁老头。据她的室友说,经常是甲刚把她送回,乙的车已在门口等着,连那位香港男生也常常找不到她。

即使已婚的,只要丈夫不在这边,也会有人盯着。

在北京办签证时遇到四川来的徐虹,那时丈夫还跟她在一起。两个月后在美国问她何时办丈夫过来,她回答说"那已是过去式了"。有一段,见她与一位学工程的男生一块进进出出,后来又听人说她有另一位男生的房门钥匙,半夜开门时哗拉拉常把整屋的人都吵醒。又后来,见虹在街上与一位陌生男子拥吻,原来那是她送别住在外地的男朋友。

其实,在异国他乡闯荡的单身女子们面临着一般人难以想象的更多的困苦艰难,急切需要有人伸出救援之手。华静读的是很少提供奖学金的专业。家里并不富裕,带来的那点钱也就够维持一两个学期。到美国没有几天,静就进了中餐馆。作为外国学生,当然还得上课,交比美国人贵一倍的学费。静周末打工的那点收入,如果说勉强可供自己吃住,对昂贵的学费却只能说是杯水车薪。与静往来的男生可以偶尔请她吃一次自助餐,却无力替她付学费。热心的人当然不是没有。那就是餐馆的厨师。厨师的工资固然不高,也就每月两千美元左右,但他们的吃住餐馆全包,收入是只进不出,缺的不是钱而是人。不久,静去餐馆打工时就有一个越南籍的华人炒锅把接送都包下了。

袁梅15岁时就来了美国,学的是阳春白雪的钢琴。学了几年,琴艺没有多大长进,奖学金却弄没了。搞艺术的父母辞职做起了生意,为的是要交梅的学费。梅与一位台湾男子同居,吃住由男子包了。

不知怎么,两人又分开了,梅也从此断了生活来源。在餐馆打工时,梅缠着老板给她介绍男人,说只要有钱,年龄多大都行。老板说:"几个人一起出钱共用你行吗?""没问题。"梅慵懒地仰靠着椅子,双脚翘起在饭桌上,回答得十分干脆。

马克思早就说过,资本主义把人类一切烂漫、勇敢的美好情怀全化为冷冰冰的算计。美国这个一切都实实在在得没有文化的国家,对人的改造真正是"润物细无声",全不搞灌输那一套。在享受无边无际自由的同时,每个人都会真真切切地感受到一根鞭子无处不在,每时每刻地驱赶、抽打着自己。这根鞭子就是钱。在这块土地上,没有钱的的确确是万万不能的。悠悠万事,唯此为大。爱情当然也不例外。

黄贝来美一个月后,妻子范茵就过来了。两人青梅竹马,男的潇洒,女的俏丽,人人都说是天生一对。暑假,两人去芝加哥打工,茵再也没有回来。朋友问起此事,贝一概拒答,只说:“在美国,别谈爱情。”
作者: fengfeng    时间: 2003-2-3 17:42
非常同情"有苦难言"等所有受虐待的女子!

正如大家所言, 虽然你出于孩子的考虑一直忍辱负重, 但仔细想想, 对孩子, 这样的家庭环境, 以及你丈夫毫无顾忌当她的面打你, 对她的心智成长绝对绝对没有任何好处!!!

孩子出于本能希望父母留在自己身边, 但长期下来, 如何可能形成一种健康的身心呢? 很有可能, 这种不健全, 会伴随她一生, 也影响她一生. 成人以后, 也许, 她会同情你, 但一定也看不起你, 你知道吗? 你希望自己的孩子看轻自己吗?

从这点而言, 做一个坚强的单身母亲, 或许并不是一件最糟糕的事.

我相信你柔弱的个性是你丈夫对你肆无忌惮的原因, 为何不让他看看, 你, 一个弱女子, 是个需要尊重的人, 而不是他的出气筒.

如果你选择分开, 告诉孩子, 父母的分开, 不是她的错, 也不是父母不再爱她, 她永远是父母的宝贝! 但是父母之间存在问题, 需要分别去冷静, 去解决. 告诉她, 长大后会明白许多.

如果你选择留下, 一定好好和你丈夫沟通, 郑重其事地谈谈双方对这个家的看法, 一定要告诉他, 你是个有尊严的人, 你一定不能再软弱, 再忍! 经过这么多年, 可能你丈夫已经习惯了你的软弱, 你的突然变化, 可能达不到预期效果.  如果这样, 任何的退让都是前功尽弃, 所以, 此时, 暂时的分开或许不是一件坏事.

蒙城受虐待妇女暂住联合会的电话 (514)674-0324; 受虐妇女暂住所总会 (514)279-2007
警察局(华人中心是不是也有?)有中文小手册,告诉你有关法律及去留知识, 比如离家前的准备等. 你如需要, 我可以贴出相关篇章.
作者: balconyview    时间: 2003-2-3 20:13
一个三从四德的女人
一个逆来顺受的女人
一个没有独立思想的女人
一个只会抱怨,没有行动的女人
一个一把鼻涕,一把眼泪的女人
一个面对问题,束手无策的女人
一个不能面对现实,只有幻想的女人

==>以为这样的人只有在长篇电视剧里才有,原来真有这样的女人的,对这样的人有什么好说的?sigh.  
作者: 偏要!!    时间: 2003-2-3 22:09
这样不好,恶毒
谢谢有苦难言的关心
作者: 魔女坏坏    时间: 2003-2-4 09:47
天呀!
坏坏这两天忙, 不曾来玩。谁知竟然有人挨打, 好可怕呀      。坏坏觉得这里的人大部分是精神上受摧残, 这是第一次发现,肉体也难以幸免, 呜----, 好可怕呀。那个男人是不是刚从部落里出来,教养之差,难以想象,匪夷所思,空前绝后(也许他们的部落就是那样,你嫁给他之前, 不曾到他的部落去探探?)

总而言之,大家纷纷劝你离婚,你似乎弃之可惜,食之无味, 又有种种顾虑。

坏坏想了个坏法子,也许有用。
这个人既然打你多次,必然料定你打不过他, 建议你发扬一不怕苦, 二不怕死的美德,(因为坏坏发现你具有多种美德,相信不缺这两样),与他大打一次,他拿棒子,你拿锤子,他拿剪子,你拿刀子, 他既不拿你当妻, 你也不用拿他当夫。谁输谁赢,还不一定呢。(注意: 制胜法宝---- 死打活缠, 不胜不休,愈战愈勇,只要还有一口气,就跟他没完---电影里经常有这样的镜头,要注意学习),虽说最后未必会赢, 但相信你勇敢顽强的精神会给他留下深刻印象,下次动手之前也许会三思而行。 不过,若那部落人士采用相同策略,建议你还是保存实力,和他离婚吧。
作者: discovery    时间: 2003-2-4 12:00
zt
老婆打不得,家庭暴力應避免

曾在中國大陸擔任過法官的一位王姓華裔男子,四年前放棄了國內的一片前途,加入了美國移民潮。剛到來時,手上仍有一些錢,但是經朋友介紹將自已的積蓄全都放入一家地下投資公司,結果血本無歸。

為了生計,他不得不要尋找正式的工作。但是,由於語言及文化背景的不同,雖然他曾在中國大陸做過法官,卻在南加州找不到一份可以養家的活。在一家餐館從白天做到晚上,一個星期工作六天。他自已覺得很落泊,但借酒消愁,誰知借酒消愁愁更愁,為了贏回被騙的積蓄,他在餐館下班後還和餐館的伙伴一起去賭場賭博。

看到自已先生沉浸在賭博,酗酒中,王太太試圖勸說。但是王先生覺得她太煩。因而,原來在大學就相戀,結婚後育有一子的夫婦,感情開始破裂,以往恩愛的情景不再,每天取而代之的是爭吵。

有一天,先生在賭場失意,在回家路上又和朋友去宵夜,喝了幾杯酒,回到家時,已是清晨二時許。剛進門他便被等候已久的太太罵一頓,因而,兩人大聲吵起來。先生一時衝動,打了太太一巴掌,太太一氣之下打電話報警,主要是想讓警察在中間調解一下。

沒想到幾分鐘警察找上門來,如臨大敵地將他們隔離開來。警察問是誰先動手的,太太說是先生先動手。警察沒問幾句,就將他逮捕,還要交五萬元的保釋金。

太太沒想到事件會發展到如此嚴重,連忙向警察解釋,她只希望警察來主持公道,教訓她先生以後不要隨便動手即可,她不想警方起訴告她先生。

但是,警察並不理會她的要求,堅持說,你先生動手打人,已觸犯了刑法,就必須接受法律的制裁。

就這樣,王先生被關進了監獄三天,餐館老板發現王先生無法上班,也告訴王太太餐館已另請員工了。王太太每天都去警察局求情,但是警察局不放人。王先生也開始責怪他太太做得這麼絕情,而王太太也開始後悔自已打電話報警。

王氏家庭的遭遇在華人社區經常遇到。在阿罕布拉法院擔任華語翻譯的斯提芬.林私下向我說,他每天都會遇到幾宗這類家庭暴力案件,而華裔家庭往往是因為對美國司法體制的不了解,而將一些本來透過調解方式就可以解決的家庭問題,變成每一位人都是受害人的刑事案件。

的確,移民到美國的第一代新移民總會承受各種壓力,夫婦爭吵的事情難免會發生,關鍵是如何處理生活的壓力,而不會因為壓力的發泄而觸犯到法律。

我們中國人難免仍會有一些傳統的觀念,難免會有一些大男人主義的想法,有時女方也逆來順受,等到壓力無法解決,溝通無效時,往往會發生肢體的沖突。

不管是中國大陸,台灣或香港,如果家庭吵架或有肢體沖突,警察有時不會理會,有時趕來時會扮演調解人,教訓動手者不能再動手就了事。但是,在美國就不一樣。

自從辛普森被控弒妻案後,婦女權益團體給美國的執法機構很大的壓力,執法部門對家庭暴力案件十分重視。當警察到達現場而發現女方有傷痕時,會馬上逮捕男方。

許多時候,當另一半被警方帶走時,另一方因為小孩,保釋金,律師費用,家庭收入等因素而發現當初不應報案,而往往要求警方撤消案件。

但是,警方往往不會隨便撤消案件,警方在處理家庭暴力案件方面經常接觸到這種情形, 而不敢隨便自作主張撤案,而往往將案件交由檢察官處理。檢察官也因為社會的壓力,而不敢隨便撤案,他們將會視傷勢及案發情形,而以輕罪或重罪起訴出手的一方。

在一般的刑事案件中,如果証人不來作証,而警方的報告不能作為呈堂証據,在此情況下,檢察官不得不因為缺乏証據而撤銷起訴。但是,家庭暴力案件則是例外。因為許多人認為受害方發現事態會發展到如此嚴重而不想起訴,因而可能不願出庭作証或作証時改變原來的証詞,為此,一九九六年加州通過一項新法規(加州証據法規1370),在許多情況下,縱使受害方不出庭作証,檢方可以將警察報告作為呈堂証據。

一般來說,如果沒有傷到配偶,或者是因為一時之氣而發生的沖突,可能會被控襲擊罪,加州刑法243(e)項規定,襲擊配偶,同居者或其小孩的人士最高罰款可達二千元,或可被判坐牢一年以下,或以上這兩者。

如果傷勢嚴重,或用一些致命性武器來毆打配偶,檢察官可能會以加州刑法第273.5(a)項來以重罪方式起訴動手者,這項重罪除可以罰取高達六千元的罰金外,還可能會被判高達一年的牢刑。

此外,被告還必須上一年的家庭輔道課程,每星期都要上二個小時,還必須自已支付大筆課程費用。

如果被告重罪並罪名成立,此項罪名是屬於道德品行不佳的罪,因而還會影響到將來申請身份。

夫婦發生爭執是難免的事情,但是如果發生家庭暴力案件而被檢方起訴,原來本來可以愈合的傷口,往往會變得更大,男方會更加埋怨女方太絕情,居然這些小事也報警。除夫婦雙方都受連累外,小孩往往是家庭暴力案件最大的受害者。

因而,如果發生夫婦不和的情形時,最好是透過第三者進行溝通,或夫婦兩人都參加一些夫婦和諧促進班或一些教會,佛堂等提供的家庭輔導活動。假如婚姻無法仍無法維持,應好合好散,通過合法、理智的方法來辦理離婚手續。經過家庭暴力刑事案件程序的人士,都會後悔當初。“前車之鑑,後事之師”,在美國,老婆是打不得的!
作者: haowuliao    时间: 2003-2-4 13:54
为什麽挨打呢?打是疼 ,骂是爱?
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-4 19:44
Really thanks to all the friends who are so patient in writing such long articles to me! Thank you for your concern!

I went to work as usual these days, and really out of energy.
Superstar, I admire and respect your courage and the spirit of independence. As you said, we never seperated since our marrage. Though everytime I went out to make myself calm, i went back after he went to work, because there was nobady took care of my baby. But he is really too "jue qing"! He never managed to look for me or even make a phone call to my friend's home even he know i was there.  And he has been forcing me to make this decision.
作者: superstar    时间: 2003-2-5 20:13
To You Ku Nan Yan:
        I will always be in your side and you can contact me by e-mail anytime to 'winlife2002_2003@yahoo.com' if you want to talk to me.I am in Montreal now and which city you are in Canada?
         Take care and be happy everyday.         
作者: celibate    时间: 2003-2-5 22:43
觉得“有苦”姐妹非常有趣,大家劝了你那么久,你还是老样子,难道你是孩子吗?任由自己的懦弱和惯性牵着鼻子走,恨难想象你已是一位母亲,很抱歉说这样的话,但觉得你似乎只是怨天尤人地为自己的却懦辩护,可就是没有考虑到孩子的利益。

看了你这么多帖子,有时感觉你在做一个论文什么的东西,好像是一个什么研究妇女在家庭受虐待的调查报告一类的,你在这里发动这么多姐妹的同情、主意、劝告似乎是为了完成一个项目,但愿这个猜测是错的。

如果你还是在网络上抱怨自己的心情和你母亲给你的影响,我想大家就不必给你回复了,你把自己的生活寄托在别人身上,你的母亲,你的家庭传统,你的婚姻,还有...,而恰恰忽略了这一切的主宰实际上应是你自己,这世界上谁也剥夺不了你生活的权利,除非你自己主动放弃,那么就算别人硬往你手里塞,你也拿不住的,望你好自为之,祝你好运气!
作者: discovery    时间: 2003-2-6 12:50
ZT
睡梦中打老婆--睡眠暴力症困扰“大男人”

医学界近年来发现,有些人患上极罕见的睡眠失调症,会在睡梦中发生暴力行为,而自己却完全不知道。

中央医院睡眠失调诊所主任普文尼恩德兰高级顾问医生接受本报专访时说,过去三四年,他诊断过约14到15起这类病例,通常是妻子被在沉睡中的先生打得鼻青脸肿,而先生又自称根本没有对妻子动粗,结果经过检验后才发现先生是患了罕见的睡眠暴力疾病。

他说:“一般人进入沉睡做梦的阶段时,肢体也自然处于正常的静止状态。但这类病人因脑部受损问题,导致他们在睡梦中肢体活动反而异常活跃,也就是会手脚乱打乱踢。”

普文尼恩德兰医生说,病人需要接受药物治疗加以控制,因为严重者甚至会闹出人命。

他所看过的病人全部是男性,现在不排除这可能也和男性荷尔蒙失调有关,但有待进一步研究调查。
作者: 210    时间: 2003-2-6 19:16
男人打女人,说一千道一万,总是不对,但我请姐妹们想想,丈夫为什么会这么做?是否自己也有做的不好的地方.我和她在一起,有时发生一些问题,看到她哭丧的脸,尖酸刻薄的话语,伤人尊严的狠毒批评,我一样想打她,我只是告诫自己不能这样做,克制自己而已,我不说话,自己出去转一下,冷静一下....
作者: 缶缶    时间: 2003-2-8 14:17
唉,真不知是骂你还是劝你!应该说的和想说的不说也罢,为你着急的朋友们已磨破了嘴皮,只差挥着拳头冲上去揍你老公一餐。如果你仍不醒悟仍执迷不悟,你真的没救了,也不想再为你担心,为你痛心了。

1/ 你实在太爱你HUSBAND了,不敢想像没有他的日子?
   ----除非你可以忍气吞声一辈子,除非你可以任由你 女儿在家庭暴力的环境中成长!请不要再抱怨了,“忍字心头一把 刀”。

2/ 你担心一个人带孩子经济上撑不下去?
   ----当你恢复自由,恢复自尊,你的天空将会蔚蓝一片。我坚信:母爱的力量可以战胜一切困难!因为我也是母亲。我愿意在经济上帮助你。VIVIAN10292000@YAHOO.CA
作者: yide    时间: 2003-2-8 21:32
她是祥林嫂,劝是没有用的,只有让她自己疯掉.
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-8 22:22
Oh, I know, i know many friends are worrying about me. I really appreciate it!

I'm OK. I realized at last that seperation is the only solution to set us free and to give a peaceful life to my kid.

To Mr.210, you are a real gentleman!
作者: henri    时间: 2003-2-9 22:02
Hi! Let me tell u this. Ur situation could be very dangerous if u could thinkseriously. U need to be responsible for ur daughter if not for uself. The man who abuses never stops until something serious happens.He treat u like an animal ( or as an object at best)deep in his mind. He has no ability to control himself actully. Abuse  has become a habbit , a life style to him. I know a girl almost died of this kind of relation and finally got devorced. She is almost exactly the same as ur situation. Again, what i like to say that ur situation could be very dangerous.

Do not talk too much on this site. If u hv time , pls come to related sites to check related information about woman abuse. It would educate u that u r hopelss if u keep on with this life. U need to escape befor u r seriously hurted.

As to ur daughter, pls understand it is the only choice and the best choice under ur family situation. NEVER EVER EXPOSE UR CHILD TO VILOENCE!!!  It will ruin her life. In Canada, it is very serious to expose kids to family abuse cuz it hurt the kid psyologically.U r hurting ur daughter actully.

I understand it is hard for u to change ur life, but u hv to. If not , pls leave him for the sake of ur daught.

Stop complaining and enjoying the pain. Believe or not , many women r experencing the same as u r, no matter how well educated she is and how beatiful or how high social stutus she is or she is white or chinese. Family abuse is nothing new. It is the all the same and universal . It is human nature of some men.But women seldom talk.

Good luck.
作者: 有苦难言    时间: 2003-2-9 23:50
Hi, henri,
I know it's dangerious! my kid is so alert to any sign of quarrelling! Today, when i talked with my kid, she told me everyday when she got off the school bus she was wondering whether we were quarelling again. I was so sad when i heard of this. A family without safety is worth nothing to her. i will get rid of it as soon as possible!

can you tell me the related sites? Of course I will check on internet.
作者: yaoyao    时间: 2003-2-10 02:29
认真地看了这个帖子,没有想到现在还有这样的事,很是震惊.

TO有苦难言: 离开他吧,他并不爱你.不管你们之间受家庭传统或者文化的影响有多大,那都不是理由.孩子当然不愿意看到父母离婚,但是这样的环境对你的孩子又有什么好处呢?他不爱你,不在乎你,不尊重你,你还有什么可犹豫的?

你总要走出来,总要面对!
作者: 枫叶2003    时间: 2003-2-12 17:51
不知道你看过大家给你发的帖子之后有没有清醒一点?作为旁观者我是已经气愤的不行了.
  我真的不明白你还有什么可顾虑的?谁不渴望真正的爱情,你甘心这样过一辈子?即使是为了你孩子,他在这样的环境下成长就会幸福?你不担心的幼小心灵会扭曲?还是你个人没有足够的条件供养孩子?法律是可以帮助你的啊.
  还有如果你不想失去这个家的话,从新站起来,换个活法试试,告诉她你是人,不是他的宠物想疼的时候疼,想打的时候打,极力维护你自己的权益,不过我想他可能悔改的可能性几乎没有了!!那就离吧,解放你自己,你一样可以生活的很好.
作者: 世风日下    时间: 2003-2-12 20:30
俗话说“可怜之人必有可恨之处”。  eek!
作者: henri    时间: 2003-2-12 21:43
Hi! My suggestion is this: call police at least once when u r attacked again. This is very important to u if u really think of it : in case when u file devorce u will hv the right to hv ur daugher with u if police has his abuse history record. Court will not in favour of man with abuse history.In the other hand , once sth bad happens u will hv at least some evidence record favourable to u. U do not worried ,that does not mean he will be in jail for u can bail him out.

Also, warning is nessasary for him. If u already hv citzenship , just put him in jail. At least for 1 week. U will know it is good to protect u and ur daughter in the long run.

I may find some website for u and forward to u.
作者: Cystal    时间: 2003-2-13 00:29
well, it is terrible that things like this happens!! I just watched the movie "Enough" a few weeks ago; it illustrates the same thing. The only way for the woman is fight back when she couldn't stand any more, although the ending is a little bit violent.
作者: 风云之颠    时间: 2003-2-13 12:01
without any reason? he beated you?
anyway, even with reasons, he shouldn't do that.
作者: veterinarianNo1    时间: 2003-2-13 12:09
性格就是命运。
如果她不是这般的优柔寡断,何尝会让她LG一而再,再而三地暴粗得手后不知所措呢?她到这里发贴子,无非是挨LG第N次打后,排解一下这第N次的郁闷。接下来,她还会像N-1,-2,-3,...次那样 ,给自己足够不能离开他的理由,等待着第N+1,+2,+3...次的动武。她发贴子的目的在于发泄,试想一下谁挨完打后心里没一股怨气,LG又不给安抚。她的目的不是讨教主意,而且 她要有主见的话,早知道该干什么了,还用得着发贴吗。  eek!    eek!    eek!
作者: susychang    时间: 2003-2-13 17:00
You Kuo Nan Yan. I understand your feeling, I have the same experience as yours. My husband hit me, not beat, just hit me two times. I hated him so much and wanted to share my pain with the Tongbao. But I was not so brave as you. It is a shame for a man to hit or beat his wife. But later I realized that I made him do so by saying dirty words at him expressing my resent. I understood his feeling. After negotiation, we became an ideal couple.

Calm down. The friends here have good intention. But they are outsiders, I think you can decide what to do.
作者: susychang    时间: 2003-2-13 17:14
If you would like to exchang ideas, please emailme: susychang20002yahoo.com any time.
作者: benny    时间: 2003-2-14 09:51
那天看篇文章,从一个男人的角度看,当这个男人第一次打女人的时候也许是内疚,但是如果有了第二次,那以后就会很难控制,而且会一次比一次严重,如果不是突然的心里开窍,那很难在收敛。所以。。。。。
作者: henri    时间: 2003-2-15 22:45
Hi! guys,

It is hard for us common people understand a abused woman . Sometime we become suspiciousof the woman.Venting is no use.Cuz, we r not the battered after all. As matter as a fact, the public need to be educated in this matter . The parodox is the abused people and the common sense people will never reseach for a solution , they just vent themselves and when thing become the worst , it is already too late to do learn any thing.

Emotion can not sovle the problem. There r a site may be informative and educating.

You Kuo Nan Yan, u can refer to this site or, u can search other sites by ur own. U will find that the syptom is universal , there r a lot of similarities among the abuser and the abused pysologically. The diferece lays on how worse every individual case is. Some just put up with , some got kill accidentally by the habbit of the husband.U will find it helpful. U will find many abused ladies share the same feeling as u do.

http://au.geocities.com/tigrispoet/cycleofabuse.htm

In case u failed having asscess to the site ,
u can email me. Conan_huang@yahoo.com  

Take care.
作者: 七上八下    时间: 2003-2-18 19:57
建议版主锁住这个无聊的话题,并建立自动搜索系统,凡是类似议题一律革杀误论.以免无聊之士  :p    :p    :p  在此耽误大家求学创业.  :mad:    :mad:    :mad:
作者: lsmlove    时间: 2003-2-19 15:12
打~哪是你活该~没有无缘无故的爱与恨~打你一定是你该打了~就好比你出去偷人背着你丈夫,我要是你老公我一天打你八顿都少~
作者: 披头士    时间: 2003-2-24 01:13
该分就分.该合的还是合

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1