蒙城华人网

标题: 人民网:世界小姐眼中的各国男人性器官 [打印本页]

作者: 铁马秋风塞北    时间: 2006-11-2 16:57
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: christmas111    时间: 2006-11-2 17:29
中国小姐:虽然不大,但几分钟内就可以把你送上云端…(来源:人民网)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and it does not explode after 1 minute of launch like that American one.:p
作者: silentanger    时间: 2006-11-13 02:36
space plane??? did u mean "spaceShip"?
作者: christmas111    时间: 2006-11-13 12:03
it is called a Space Shuttle.

no need to be so picky about a joke, right?

and if i am dead serious, i would have used:
it does not BlOW after 1 minute of launch.
rather than
it does not EXPLODE after 1 minute of launch.

Explode is just a dumbed down version of Blow, to make it easier for some people to understand.;)

it is hard to tell a joke these days, because it needs to be dumb-proof.

That said, Space Plane is ultimately dumb-proof and I give my two thumbs up.
作者: Magic18    时间: 2006-11-13 23:12
"Explode is just a dumbed down version of Blow..."

explode is more specific...
blow could be used under many other circumstances
blow up and explode can be  inter-changable
作者: christmas111    时间: 2006-11-14 11:36
Post by Magic18
"Explode is just a dumbed down version of Blow..."

explode is more specific...
blow could be used under many other circumstances
blow up and explode can be  inter-changable

nah, you totally missed the train...

like, a man normally wants a blowjob, not an explodejob.

i do hope you actually know what blow means.
作者: Magic18    时间: 2006-11-14 11:52
"like, a man normally wants a blowjob, not an explodejob."

exactly my point....

explode and blow do not have the same meaning....

btw, just that you know,  "it does not BlOW after 1 minute of launch." as matter of fact makes less sense....   

you GET a blowjob....  as in "blow me.."      you dont actually blow unless you're the one giving it... well, whatever makes you happy.....

Thus, you should be saying  "it does not explode after 1 minute of launch"
or "it does not blow up after 1 minute of launch"

again..."blow up" (not blow) and explode are inter-changable.....
作者: christmas111    时间: 2006-11-14 13:03
Post by Magic18
"like, a man normally wants a blowjob, not an explodejob."

exactly my point....

explode and blow do not have the same meaning....

btw, just that you know,  "it does not BlOW after 1 minute of launch." as matter of fact makes less sense....   

you GET a blowjob....  as in "blow me.."      you dont actually blow unless you're the one giving it... well, whatever makes you happy.....

Thus, you should be saying  "it does not explode after 1 minute of launch"
or "it does not blow up after 1 minute of launch"

again..."blow up" (not blow) and explode are inter-changable.....

man...you still miss the point here...

do i really have to tell you that it is a joke about penis, hence i ACTUALLY wanted to use a word that means "blow", not "blow up"...

nevertheless, your tenacity and enlightenment in the technical sense make this discussion quite enjoyable. cheers.
作者: Magic18    时间: 2006-11-14 13:37
dude... you joke should at least make sense... just because two words appear similiar, doesnt mean you can use one in a sentence...

i know you're trying to ACTUALLY use the word "blow".... but use it properly, check the context of the joke first....

penis doesnt explode, nor does it blow.....
seriously it's passive... get IT straight....

(the word IT can be interpreted as "the thought process" or "the penis".....since both can be straight......     and that is logical, even for a joke....)
作者: christmas111    时间: 2006-11-14 15:25
man your argument is awesome.

it is 100% logical, if your assumption that "a joke must be grammatically/scientifically correct to make sense" makes sense.

Although any of my potential innuendo (or figure of speech as a dumbed down version) is already blown away by you, I still feel the pleasure...from you. I mean, scientifically, from chatting with you.

you see it is very hard for me to either try hard (telling a joke) or remain hard (trying) in the face of a great person like you who truly understands "blow" and can use IT with both grammatical and scientific correctness.
作者: Magic18    时间: 2006-11-14 16:47
i just have a problem with you trying to make something that was ok into something that's less appropriate.... and the worst thing is that you wont admit the obvious....

btw, if you have to work on your sarcasm as well...

a joke doesnt have to be grammatically correct.. it should be funny... but in your case... it was neither.... so you'd rather have it correct first..... maybe add some humor next time.....
作者: EMI    时间: 2006-11-14 16:52
haha, funny joke, great english.

and christmas111, you overuse the word scientifically too much, yo!
I have to say you're using it in the wrong context.
Post by christmas111
man your argument is awesome.

it is 100% logical, if your assumption that "a joke must be grammatically/scientifically correct to make sense" makes sense.

Although any of my potential innuendo (or figure of speech as a dumbed down version) is already blown away by you, I still feel the pleasure...from you. I mean, scientifically, from chatting with you.

you see it is very hard for me to either try hard (telling a joke) or remain hard (trying) in the face of a great person like you who truly understands "blow" and can use IT with both grammatical and scientific correctness.

作者: christmas111    时间: 2006-11-14 22:30
Post by Magic18
i just have a problem with you trying to make something that was ok into something that's less appropriate.... and the worst thing is that you wont admit the obvious....

btw, if you have to work on your sarcasm as well...

a joke doesnt have to be grammatically correct.. it should be funny... but in your case... it was neither.... so you'd rather have it correct first..... maybe add some humor next time.....

your original post said i used a wrong word. my reply suggested that a joke did not have to be grammatically correct. it only should be funny...(opps, seriously you are saying the same thing now...)

now you tell me it is not funny either. i cannot argue anymore because i do respect your personal judgement - though your personal judgement has nothing to do to decide the fact whether my joke is funny or not and neither does it exclude the likelihood that you have a hard time understanding a joke.

Nevertheless if you say its not funny...so be it. but i swear to god i tried very very hard, just not hard enough to please you and make you laugh. next time i will try harder.

also i admire your determination to fight against bad dude like me who tried to "make something that was ok into something that's less appropriate".

holy virgin mary...are we talking about a penis joke here?:eek!:
作者: EMI    时间: 2006-11-14 23:11
he couldn't come up with an better word....he argued....but now he admits...

can we let this post sink now???

作者: Magic18    时间: 2006-11-15 21:14
good point....
Post by EMI
he couldn't come up with an better word....he argued....but now he admits...

can we let this post sink now???

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1