蒙城华人网

标题: 关于买笔记本电脑的讨论 [打印本页]

作者: Tao    时间: 2002-4-15 19:42
标题: 请教笔记本电脑的选购
Hello,各位网友。本人想购买一款笔记本电脑,但牌子众多,不知如何选起。现在FutureShop一款惠普N5495(Inter P3 M 1.1G, 512 Ram, DVD/CD-RW)正打折出售。但我听说HP的笔记本好象不太稳定。不知大家是否了解康柏的笔记本。另外,我现有一台NEC旧款笔记本电脑,想把它升级到256M 内存,不知在FutureShop买后,他们能否帮住安装?
作者: peony2002    时间: 2002-4-15 22:08
好像康柏笔记本在加不便宜。建议先上网查一下NEC这款是否能扩内存,几个槽,再去买。
作者: christmas111    时间: 2002-4-16 22:25
“HP的笔记本好象不太稳定?”HP的东西还是很不错的。另外HP的售后服务应该是所有笔记本厂商中最好的。
作者: Tao    时间: 2002-4-17 00:01
但Future卖的HP好像只有三个月的保修期
作者: stupidme    时间: 2002-4-17 19:24
i have a dell inspiron 8100, Piii 866, 20G, 128M, 12 inch, dvd, for 2700, it is nice
作者: blackball    时间: 2002-4-17 19:28
HP的做工太差,
COMPAQ的有点吵(我的就是)
买IBM R系列吧!
作者: christmas111    时间: 2002-4-17 23:40
toshiba P4 1.6G, 256MB, DVD/RW, 30G. 15"只要2800左右。而且在大机器里不算特别重,3KG。至少比这个DELL超值点吧。toshiba的机器我用过,非常满意。
作者: Tao    时间: 2002-4-18 01:20
to christmas111,不 知 你 说 的 形 好 是 什 么 ? 如 果 真 是 这 么 便 宜 就 好 了 。在 FutureShop有 卖 吗 ?
作者: Tao    时间: 2002-4-18 01:26
Oh, I find this Toshiba Satellite 1900 Intel Pentium 4 1.60GHz, COMBO DRIVE DVD/CDRW Drive
3.5" 1.44MB floppy diskette drive,30.0 GB hard disk drive. Online shopping it'll just cost $2,799.
作者: 123123    时间: 2002-4-18 17:26
on my personal level, i sugguest u to buy the toshiba, cause compared with the dell , ibm ,hp and compaq, i deem it is the best brand,although its service is not so convienable.the speak of compaq is make by jbl, surely, it is its advantage,but the other parts of compaq are just soso.they seldom considerate the compatible between each part.hp and dell have their own tech and experience on the notebook,maybe they service are not so bad, but anyway ,  you dont want a  notebook which is always out of work.further more the tech of lcd of toshiba is best ,as i know, lots of manufactorise imported the toshiba lcd .
by the way, dont always fix your eyes on the price, cause if you want best one which will work with you for a long time,you should considerate their parts for more:-)
作者: stupidme    时间: 2002-4-18 18:14
ye, maybe toshiba has the best mon, but it is also expensive, the dell i have was bought one year ago, at the same time, my fri bought a toshiba with salaron, cdrom, 12'' for 3000, and i don't understand why we chinese wanna a japdog's product. btw, dell's service is not good, so if i had a choice, i would choose ibm or apple.
作者: Tao    时间: 2002-4-18 20:05
To stupidme, Ha, ha....you're very funny!But please don't forget IBM also is made by USdogs. So, I think I'd better to buy Legend. However, we have to know a fact is Toshiba has good quality.
作者: stupidme    时间: 2002-4-18 23:34
o, i don't think american is bad, they just like a company competing globally with others.but japdog and russian, they r not human being. anyway, just my opinion, what's good in toshiba? it is the 8th manufacturer in pc industry, japdog only know following usa, like they followed chinese b4, so i guess u won't buy a jap product, right? if u wanna show ur character.
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-18 23:44
Tao:
Hello,各位网友。本人想购买一款笔记本电脑,但牌子众多,不知如何选起。现在FutureShop一款惠普N5495(Inter P3 M 1.1G, 512 Ram, DVD/CD-RW)正打折出售。但我听说HP的笔记本好象不太稳定。不知大家是否了解康柏的笔记本。另外,我现有一台NEC旧款笔记本电脑,想把它升级到256M 内存,不知在FutureShop买后,他们能否帮住安装?
你可以来看看我的笔记本啊~~~
富士通可是和IBM,TOSHIBA,COMPAQ齐名的哦...而且是日本销量第一的品牌!!! 而且, 我的机器是"移动PIII"哦!

<<< FIJITSU 笔记本 LIFEBOOK C6631 >>>
Brand NEW Machine, only used 2 months
<<< FOR SALE : CAD2185. ONLY !!! >>>
(This model now for sale in Montreal is at around CAD2150 before TAX!!!)
For detailed information, please check the link: http://www.fujitsu.ca/products/notebooks/cseries/c6631_6611.html

MOBILE P III 1G; 14.1” TFT DISPLAY 1024 x 768; 30G HARDDISK; 128M PC100; ATI 8M VIDEO CARD; DVD 8X ROM; FLOOPY; BUILD-IN 56K MODEM + 10/100 NETWORK CARD; REMOVABLE 9-CELL LITHIUM ION BATTERY (4500MAH); 4 USB PORT…

Also come with full package of Software: Windows 98 recovery disk, Microsoft Works, … Invoice and nearly 1 year guarantee (I bought it on 2002/2/13)

Remark:
1. I have installed dual system:
- Windows 2000 English version
- Windows 98 Chinese version
2. If you would like to recover to the original system (Windows 98 English version), I will be very happy to do it for you. And also help you to install all kinds of the software you need (if I have~~~)

Interested party, please call: 514 – 276 7145, or email: patriczw@netease.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-19 01:46
zhang13003226148:
[quote]Tao:
你可以来看看我的笔记本啊~~~
富士通可是和IBM,TOSHIBA,COMPAQ齐名的哦...而且是日本销量第一的品牌!!! 而且, 我的机器是"移动PIII"哦!

<<< FOR SALE : CAD2185. ONLY !!! >>>
(This model now for sale in Montreal is at around CAD2150 before TAX!!!)
---------------------------------------------------[/quote]以下是个人意见, 仅供参考:
1. IBM: 好东东. 可是, 我不喜欢它的 TrackPoint, 红触点, 摸久了毛突突的,灰突突...
2. TOSHIBA: 不错! 但是"卫星"系列, 不是商用机哦...而且,那款1.6G的, 是"台式机"还是"笔记本"芯片呢?
3. HP: 做电子仪器是他的专长...笔记本, 用他的商用机OMNIBOOK把...很贵的哦~~~
4. COMPAQ: PRESARIO 是 "垃圾"!!!, 听说新的1700系列还可以, 不过, 没用过; AMANDA-商用机, 是很好的选择!!! 其他的轻薄款式, "鸡肋"
5. DELL: 总体上不错, 可是尽量不要用便携轻薄款式, 但我不喜欢他"绑定"的许多"垃圾"
6. SONY: 花巧... 好东东...贵了一点点...但是, 他有一些驱动问题和BUG, 网上有好事者还专门为他的问题建立了网站 :-)
7. FUJITSU: 前些年SIEMENS放弃了笔记本业务, 所以, 现在的富士通是和SIEMENS合作的... 但是, 不知为什么, FUJITSU的东东, 即便不是"商用机", 也比其他品牌的贵一点点~~~...:-D
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-19 01:53
pangpang:sounds great, the laptop still availible. may i have some discount to buu ur computer, cas we are chinese, right               D [/QB]
I am selling on a "Cheap Price". If you take it from the vendor, they will charge you CAD2470!!!How can I show you any discount???

*** If you're really interested in this machine, I would like to help you to configurate the whole system for your personal use!!!
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-19 01:55
zhang13003226148

*** If you're really interested in this machine, I would like to help you to configurate the whole system for your personal use!!![/QB]
Around CAD2470 after TAX !!!
作者: christmas111    时间: 2002-4-19 14:20
补充一点资料,toshiba 1.6G是笔记本专用P4。
我看这款富士通的性价比也不错。:)
作者: christmas111    时间: 2002-4-19 23:47
呵呵,我朋友看到过打着西门子牌子的笔记本电脑。好像西门子的笔记本都是FUJITSU OEM的。
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-20 00:24
stupidme:
.....so if i had a choice, i would choose ibm or apple.
Apple??? it's a Mac machine, not PC. Most of the PC software cannot work on Mac. Are you really interested in this brand?
作者: C&C    时间: 2002-4-20 00:42
建议想笔记本这类东西,还是买日本货较好,不要买北美的,比较粗大笨重,设计不够精巧,虽然感情上比较抵制日货,但事实就是事实,没办法。  frown
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-20 01:28
christmas111:
呵呵,我朋友看到过打着西门子牌子的笔记本电脑。好像西门子的笔记本都是FUJITSU OEM的。
呵呵...现在你如果想在西门子的网站上找他的笔记本, 西门子会指向指到"富士通"...
作者: stupidme    时间: 2002-4-21 01:10
zhang13003226148:
[quote]stupidme:
.....so if i had a choice, i would choose ibm or apple.
Apple??? it's a Mac machine, not PC. Most of the PC software cannot work on Mac. Are you really interested in this brand?[/quote]i never tried apple, but my former roommate had one and there was no problem at all, just think of it is the only one competing with pc now with so many disadvantages such as what u said the software compatibility, u should know apple is not just a follwer like japdog lar, like the one u r selling, never heard of it. and what's more, apple's appearance is also much more attractive than japdog's brand. the dell i am using, the appearance is bad but it is cheaper, and it came with a higher configuration than any other brand at that time. sorry, i didn't say which product u should go, it is just my opinion, actually i don't think there is huge difference among the machines, just we chinese shouldn't put our money to japdog, i guess. even though we paid more for what we get, i think still worth it.
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-21 01:50
stupidmei never tried apple, but my former roommate had one and there was no problem at all, just think of it is the only one competing with pc now with so many disadvantages such as what u said the software compatibility, u should know apple is not just a follwer like japdog lar, like the one u r selling, never heard of it. and what's more, apple's appearance is also much more attractive than japdog's brand. the dell i am using, the appearance is bad but it is cheaper, and it came with a higher configuration than any other brand at that time. sorry, i didn't say which product u should go, it is just my opinion, actually i don't think there is huge difference among the machines, just we chinese shouldn't put our money to japdog, i guess. even though we paid more for what we get, i think still worth it.[/QB]
I can hardly agree with you, cos depend on certain situation, it doesn't matter which brand  it is, or, where ti comes from.
     Generally speaking, we, Chinese all do nto like Japanese and their products. But a commodity is only a commodity, and what you are using now is the machine itself. ( I bet your laptop still has some parts from Japan brand!)
     Today's economy is globalized. So, please do not to say that somebody's putting money into JP bags or U.S. bags, it is the truth that we all share the profit. The manufacturer gain the profit from their product, doesn't matter which brand it is and from a certain country, since the JP machines were also produced in U.S. and the U.S. machines are also using J.P. parts, harddisk, LCD and so on; the vendor makes money from their mechandising; and we make the use of the machine, equivalent to some kind of profit!
     So, it comes that the brand, itself, represent the reputation, the technology and style and so on. You do not have to admit whether or not you have ever heard FUJITSU or not. But Fujitsu still represent its competitive high technology standard in laptop manufacturing industry. With the cooperation with Siemens, it do provide high-end machines for today's computer industry.
     I am just trying to sell my newly bought machine for personal purpose... But if you are still struggling on where the machine's from (brand, whatever), Please just take time to check your machine, how many parts are using on it?!
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-21 01:56
stupidmei never tried apple, but my former roommate had one and there was no problem at all, just think of it is the only one competing with pc now with so many disadvantages such as what u said the software compatibility, u should know apple is not just a follwer like japdog lar, like the one u r selling, never heard of it. and what's more, apple's appearance is also much more attractive than japdog's brand. the dell i am using, the appearance is bad but it is cheaper, and it came with a higher configuration than any other brand at that time. sorry, i didn't say which product u should go, it is just my opinion, actually i don't think there is huge difference among the machines, just we chinese shouldn't put our money to japdog, i guess. even though we paid more for what we get, i think still worth it.[/QB]
I can hardly agree with you, cos depend on certain situation, it doesn't matter which brand  it is, or, where it comes from.

Generally speaking, we, Chinese all do not like Japanese. But a commodity is only a commodity, and what you are using now is the machine itself. ( I bet your laptop still has some parts from Japan brand!)

Today's economy is globalized economy. So, please do not say that somebody's putting money into JP bags or U.S. bags. It is the truth that we all share the profit. The manufacturer gain the profit from their product, doesn't matter which brand it is and from a certain country, since the JP machines were also produced in U.S. and the U.S. machines are also using J.P. parts, harddisk, LCD and so on; the vendor makes money from their mechandising; and we make the use of the machine, equivalent to some kind of profit!

So, it comes that the brand, itself, represent the reputation, the technology and style and so on.

You do not have to admit whether or not you have ever heard FUJITSU. But Fujitsu do hasv its competitive high technology standard in laptop manufacturing industry. With the cooperation with Siemens, it do provide high-end machines for today's computer industry.

I am just trying to sell my newly bought machine for personal purpose...

But if you are still struggling on where the machine's from (brand, whatever), Please just take time to check your machine, how many parts are using on it from JP Brand?!
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-21 02:01
stupidme:
o, i don't think american is bad, they just like a company competing globally with others.but japdog and russian, they r not human being. anyway, just my opinion, what's good in toshiba? it is the 8th manufacturer in pc industry, japdog only know following usa, like they followed chinese b4, so i guess u won't buy a jap product, right? if u wanna show ur character.
I am glad to see that you are also the professional in PC industry, as you know that Toshiba ranks 8th... So, would you mind showing us the rest ones before Toshiba?

BTW, I do appreciate your strong character!
作者: stupidme    时间: 2002-4-21 12:21
sorry, i am not a profeesional in computer, but based on a statistics from international data corp., the leading pc vendors in 1999 r:
compaq: 15732000
dell: 11883000
ibm: 9287000
hp: 7577000
nec: 5989000
gateway: 4685000
others: 57573000
and sorry that toshiba thing was rank 7th not 8th i mentioned. and ur fijisu was not in the list, but it was 3rd in euro market after its alliance with simems.
and u r right that the market is globalized, now it is the money that counts, but i think that's also my point, when u bought fuji, the whole markup went to its pocket, u contributed to the increasemenrt of its market share, and u helped to improve its brand awareness. so why help japdog to grow its business since u don't like japan either? i agree that the machine is combined by components from all kinds of manufacturers, and it is hard to find an electronic equitment purely without a japdog's technology, in fact the dvd i have is from nec, but think of it in this way, i paid only for this part compared to the whole machine. all other profits didn't go to japdog. i guess in this way i minimize its capital growth and it is the way to defeat them, have u heard that once the whole jew nation resisted a german company and finally that firm went bankruptcy?
i also agree with u that not only japdog invaded china, but i never heard a troop trained its soldiers by killing alive human, and sheared off women's breast, etc, i think u must know what kind of animal they r, right?
and i don't deem it a personal attack but rather a debate. and hopefully u can sell off ur machine asap.
作者: zhang1300322614    时间: 2002-4-22 16:02
再试一试, 看看能不能转让我的笔记本... 有懂货的, 感兴趣的请进来啊...

<<< Only Asking for CAD2185 !!! >>>
(This model now for sale in Montreal is at around CAD2150 before TAX, CAD2470 after tax!!!)
Detailed information, pls check: http://www.fujitsu.ca/products/notebooks/cseries/c6631_6611.html

MOBILE P III 1G; 14.1” TFT DISPLAY 1024 x 768; 30G HARDDISK; 128M PC100; DVD 8X ROM; FLOOPY; BUILD-IN 56K MODEM + 10/100 NETWORK CARD; REMOVABLE 9-CELL LITHIUM ION BATTERY (4500MAH); 4 USB PORT…

Also come with full package of Software: Windows 98 recovery disk, Microsoft Works, … Invoice and nearly 1 year guarantee (I bought it on 2002/2/13)

Remark:
1. I installed dual system: (1) Windows 2000 English version; (2) Windows 98 Chinese version
2. If you'd like the original system (Windows 98 English version), I'll be very happy to recover it for you. And also help you to install all kinds of the software you need (if I have~~~)

Interested party, please call: 514 – 276 7145, or email: patriczw@netease.com
作者: benson    时间: 2002-5-14 16:16
C&C:
建议想笔记本这类东西,还是买日本货较好,不要买北美的,比较粗大笨重,设计不够精巧,虽然感情上比较抵制日货,但事实就是事实,没办法。   
你见过IBM X SERIALS 吗?你见过 IBM TRANSNOTE 吗?如果你见过这些东东的话,你立刻会改变你的想法的!
作者: christmas111    时间: 2002-5-14 21:58
切,x系列12.1的屏,重1.6公斤,有什么了不起?而且丑。
你见过东芝的portege 2000吗?同样12.1,重1.19公斤,全球最薄。
在超轻薄这方面美国货确实差远了,没得比的。
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-5-14 22:56
don't buy a laptop, but one desktop! i started from compaq 1590, to sony 750, then IBM 390E, IBM A20M, IBM T23. but i still perfer the desktop.
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-5-14 23:25
no matter how sleak it looks like, the price of your laptop drops more than 60% per year... if you really want a laptop, buy a lower end Dell, it has the most value.
作者: benson    时间: 2002-5-14 23:30
christmas111:
切,x系列12.1的屏,重1.6公斤,有什么了不起?而且丑。
你见过东芝的portege 2000吗?同样12.1,重1.19公斤,全球最薄。
在超轻薄这方面美国货确实差远了,没得比的。
X SERIES 可是金属的外壳,当然要比塑料壳的重了!  
作者: benson    时间: 2002-5-15 00:46
另外,TOSHIBA还说自己的服务器是最有生产力的,为甚摸很少有人买他的服务器那?
作者: benson    时间: 2002-5-15 01:12
另外,如果机器做的太薄必定以牺牲性能为代价,至少散热将是一个难以逾越的困难,散热不好,大大增加了死机的可能性。
还有一点,可以说明机身结实的好处,有一次,我乘飞机,因为,头上的行李箱较挤,竟将我的DELL 笔记本的屏幕挤坏,我想,笔记本是免不了要磕磕碰碰的把,机身结实一点,总给人有点安全感。
作者: nobrain    时间: 2002-5-15 08:39
别拿笔记本和台式比,没有可比性,速度不是主要的,如果你只想打游戏,当然台式好,问题是用笔记本的人都需要在办公室或家里同时用,还要作演示等,没有笔记本根本不可能。
不过我个人认为,虽然subnote轻一些,但功能损毁太多,由其是小屏幕,曾用过sony的viao,虽然12寸的屏幕支持高分辨率,但太小不舒服,其他的垃圾电脑,12寸屏只支持到800x600根本没法用。  
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-5-15 11:23
it depends what you do. laptop can not be the replacement for desktop, at least in my case it can not.
i use home desktop to:
-play games
-video editing
-surf the net
i use office desktop to:
-data analysis
-surf the net
-watch dvd movies
i use notebook to:
-type project on business trip
-surf net in the hotel room
-watch movies on the airplane
-do the illustrations with our clients
as a student, you only need the cheapest laptop to do your school projects and surf the net.
i can not stand any LCD screen, even the high end one i am using (17 inch sony) can not compare with any decent 19 inch CRT flatscreen monitor.
作者: christmas111    时间: 2002-5-15 23:40
benson你有一点搞错了,ibm X series用的是钛合金,可不是一般的金属。钛合金很轻的,所以IBM的外壳比toshiba的要轻。实事上塑料外壳的最重......当然thshiba的portege2000用的也绝不是塑料外壳。
当然,从性能上来看IBM的X series是12.1的小机器里最强的(compaq nXXX系列也不错)。

但是体积大,重量也不算轻,这样的机器速度快一点岂非也很正常,看不出有什么高明的地方。
笔记本电脑和台式机的唯一区别在哪里?当然是移动性,所以个人认为在性能不差太多的情况下,重量最重要。
作者: benson    时间: 2002-5-16 01:15
看来你老兄,把笔记本的重量放在选购的第一位了,大家标准不同我也无话可说。只是可怜那些为数巨多背大机器的人了,当初应该听你老兄的话。
我只是对我用过的众多笔记本有比较,不过对你说的那种全世界最轻最薄的笔记本还从来没用过。
另外,你好像在笔记本的选购方面花费了很大的心血,不妨把你的经验跟大家分享。
作者: benson    时间: 2002-5-16 02:49
PORTEGE 用的是工程塑料把?
作者: christmas111    时间: 2002-5-16 23:46
portege系列用的可能是铝镁合金吧,这个我也不能完全确定,sorry。
我自己也是因为当初贪图便宜和比较强的性能而选择了3公斤的大机器,背着觉得很不爽。看到周围玩电脑的朋友用的一些小机器,觉得那才是理想的选择,特别对一个没有汽车的不算强壮的人来说。:)
所以最近正在考虑买个小机器。
加拿大的电脑品种太少,一般都是14.1,3公斤的大机器,价格也一点不便宜。就算没机会到香港日本美国去买,中国国内的水货价都要比这儿的便宜。而且很多水货拿到北美是有保修的。
建议买机器的朋友起码要买光软互换的,最好是全外置的。对一个比较懂电脑,能上宽带,能和台式机互连的人来说,买个全外置的不带光驱和软驱的机器是最具性价比的选择。
作者: phantom77    时间: 2002-7-15 22:14
Have you guys been using Fujitsu P2000 series before?
Any suggestion???
作者: pathfinder    时间: 2002-7-16 17:31
the best are no doubt ibm A, T, and X serials.
not only because of ibm's quality, but also its after-sales service which definitely most important to end-users.
作者: eversun    时间: 2002-7-16 23:24
性能:Toshiba
综合:IBM WinBook
速度:DELL
精巧:SONY SAMSUNG
大众化:ACER ASUS Gateway HP Compaq Fujisu SOLO
作者: pathfinder    时间: 2002-7-17 00:45
as for toshiba, i just want to say i don't believe its reputation because some of its product line use desktop cpu instead of mobile cpu, for laptop these two kind of cpu's performance are totaly different. and of course mobil cpu will cost producer much more.
why should i believe such a company which, in order to reduce cost, intent to cheat its customers?
作者: eversun    时间: 2002-7-17 03:30
in fact, DELL TOSHIBA ASUS ACER WINBOOK COMPAQ all have products of desktop-CPU before Intel warned them. If they can controlled the CPU temperature in an acceptable range, the CPU performance of desktop is much better than laptop. If evaluate all the same-speed-laptops, Toshiba got the best performance.
作者: phantom77    时间: 2002-7-17 10:12
so what about Crusoe TM5800 processor???
作者: Chinese Patient    时间: 2002-7-17 10:22
以下纯属个人观点,仅供参考....  wink  
我当初刚来的时候,一门心思想买一台笔记本,谁劝我都不听,对台式机不屑一顾,后来花了二千多加刀买了一台Toshiba,爽了几个月....

现在的感觉是有点后悔,你说我拿二千多干什么不好,买一台式的顶多一千,当初就图一个心理痛快,其实如果不出差,笔记本和台式的功能差不多,天天也就在桌上呆着,功能还不如台式的强劲....
作者: eversun    时间: 2002-7-17 13:05
didn't try Crusoe before, just know its not a traditional CPU, most functions depends on software, not hardware, so its low-power-cost.
作者: phantom77    时间: 2002-7-17 13:21
As far as i know, Cursoe is the next generation mobile processor, used mostly by Japanese computing manufacture. Actually, I am quite interested in models equipped with Cursoe. I guess there is no heating problem with that because of its different design from Intel series.
作者: eversun    时间: 2002-7-17 13:32
yep. in 98 or 99 I read something about cursoe, just know 4 guys created the company and one of them is Linus Torvalds, didn't rem others. in 2k I read a piece of news about cursoe because they found some bugs of it. now its ok. but i doubt its processing-power.
作者: pathfinder    时间: 2002-7-17 16:44
in fact, DELL TOSHIBA ASUS ACER WINBOOK COMPAQ all have products of desktop-CPU before Intel warned them. If they can controlled the CPU temperature in an acceptable range, the CPU performance of desktop is much better than laptop. If evaluate all the same-speed-laptops, Toshiba got the best performance.

the problem is here, desktop cpu create much more heat than mobil cpu do. to decrease desktop cpu's temperature producer has to use big fan and thus more electricity, therefore less battery lasting time. and also it will cause more noises. if you seek for high performance of course you should buy desktop. but if use laptop, i believe what you are pursueing is its mobility. and battery capacity or efficiency is a very important factor to measure a laptop. no one willing to use a laptop whose battery only can last half an hour and no one willing to bring a heavey machine because of its big battery in his long boring business trip. thanks cpu producers, they give us a distinguishing product line named mobil-cpu, cpu just fit for laptop, which has higher performance in above-mentioned area than desktop cpu.
so what my point is, toshiba is cheating customers under the condition that it for sure has known the difference of these two cpus.
作者: eversun    时间: 2002-7-17 18:03
I have worked as a middleman of laptops selling and technique supporting for 2 years in China when I was in the university. Sure I know the hardware and technique background of laptops. What CPU does the laptop manufacturer use is not important, its the business of Intel. We should know what we need, not follow what Intel said, because Intel needs it to make a living.

The only good feature of Intel Mobile Module CPU is low-power-cost, Intel said the technics of Mobile Modle is quite different to desktop-cpu, do u really beleive that? it just cut some sub-processing units to reduce the power cost. That's why mobile cpu can get the same performance as desktop's. Reading articles from some PC websites is just knowing something said by capitalists, not the true thing we need.

My original opinion is to say the best performance laptop is Toshiba, u can ask every technician in any laptop companies, even the employee of IBM. this info is to the ppl who wanna buy a laptop. We can not deside things just according to the history. Toshiba has produced the best desktop-cpu-used laptop(even the battery-using-time is almost same to some mobil-cpu-used laptop), so Intel spread some info to keep its the mobil-cpu market. That time Toshiba told the world why ppl really need.

just suggestion.
作者: eversun    时间: 2002-7-17 18:11
I have abridged something in the article below, but didn't do it clearly, so u can find some strange words there.
作者: pathfinder    时间: 2002-7-17 20:20
not bad. i have to admit eversun is a wise man although our opinion has a little difference.
i hope i can meet more such man in this bbs unlike now.
作者: eversun    时间: 2002-7-17 21:12
惭愧。原来的意思只是想说在用台式机CPU的笔记本厂商里Toshiba还不是最糟的,毕竟性能比较高。不过现在在Intel的压力下可能不会再有了吧。大家的讨论有助于其他朋友参考。其实我自己用的是IBM T22 4EH。
作者: pathfinder    时间: 2002-7-17 23:02
actually, toshiba maybe not bad, at least in the eyes of intel because as i know most of staff in intel china around 1996 equipped with toshiba satlite series.
作者: echodonny    时间: 2003-11-4 18:03
标题: 关于买笔记本电脑的讨论
我打算12月买手提电脑,但不知道什么牌子好,我的好多同学都是用的TOSHIBA的,他们有些说好,有些说不好!我想买在$1500-2000之内的电脑!大家给点建议,DELL的怎么样?!!
作者: chrysler    时间: 2003-11-4 23:03
Toshiba的笔记本曾经一直是市场上的老大。Dell的笔记本的键盘出过很多问题,现在有一个集体诉讼就是针对他们的键盘的,光我自己见过的键盘有问题的Dell就有两台。IBM的口碑不错。
作者: 1355    时间: 2003-11-5 02:14
当然是IBM,专业,稳定。
作者: Apple-baby    时间: 2003-11-5 02:51
我的就是IBM的,不错哦!
作者: Apple-baby    时间: 2003-11-5 02:52
不过我的是从国内带过来的!
作者: driftingwater    时间: 2003-11-5 12:31
IBM 的好!
作者: echodonny    时间: 2003-11-5 17:58
可是IBM的机型都不怎么好看呀!?不过看来大家都同意IBM的嘛,值得考虑哦!~~~~谢谢,还有什么建议吗?
作者: sinomcgill    时间: 2003-11-5 18:14
IBM or Toshiba.
Other brand laptops are the second choice.
作者: yoyoma    时间: 2003-11-6 01:07
Toshiba 5200 绝对好用
作者: RRSP    时间: 2003-11-6 17:07
The first class choice is apple if you don't care mac os, you are a dreamer,..., and you have enough T
作者: CD_Wind    时间: 2003-11-12 23:49
Don't buy IBM. They don't provide a CD, but use your hard disk to store these files.
作者: echodonny    时间: 2003-11-13 18:06
IBM不提供CD,什么东西?!可好多人都说IBM的质量好!我一开始想买DELL的,现在动摇了!
作者: xuan_hawk    时间: 2003-11-15 02:32
我买的是DELL。
速度很快,配置很高,性价比高,是第一感觉。
用了一段时间,新感觉是:细节处设计不合理,
稳定性有些小问题,服务很好但并不是很方便。
IBM近期降价厉害,还是推荐IBM啦。
作者: western    时间: 2003-11-15 09:39
你买光盘还是买电脑?

笔记本ibm的性能不一定最好,但最稳定可靠
尤其是t、r系列

要么索尼也是一个选择,适合经常应付影音资料娱乐多于工作的人

dell也有不错的产品,但总体上算不了一线
作者: canadacontact    时间: 2003-11-15 12:47
ibm不错,但确实外型不咋地。dell不稳定,我在国内用康珀的,档次底一点,但性能价格比还好,我准备在这里也买康柏。
作者: Grrrr    时间: 2003-11-15 23:20
存在即是合理
IBM  成功男士
SONY sansung 小资情调
ACER Asus IT 业内工作业务员
dell  性价比  广告
hp compaq  不懂电脑

只为一笑  :p
作者: taiji-ant    时间: 2003-11-16 02:52
标题: 想买笔记本苦求真知灼见!
小弟不才,正在玩图像设计,欲购价廉物美的notbook!$2000之内,性能与稳定性第一,专业性与配置第二,品牌与外观第三。苦求专业人士大大们馈以真言,不胜感激!!!!万谢!
作者: joanzz    时间: 2003-11-16 03:00
前几天刚买了电脑,gateway的,很漂亮,配置也很好,
作者: cyxmdk    时间: 2003-11-16 03:05
买苹果吧,很特别的。 而且也很好用,你用惯了一定很喜欢,而且价钱也适中, 这个网站很反日的,所以受其影响,也建议你不要买日本或,哈哈
作者: xuan_hawk    时间: 2003-11-16 03:09
看看这个帖:
买什么牌子的手提好?

另外我觉得要搞比较复杂的图像设计,尤其是处理图像的像素数很多的话,运算量会比较大,还是用台式机比较好。笔记本的总线带宽低和散热效率低始终是影响性能的障碍,而做图像设计又涉及到显卡要比较好(集成显卡恐怕不行),屏幕尺寸要尽量大(同时分辨率较高),需要有Combo光驱来方便数据交换等问题,有了这几样,体积和重量多半就降不下来。
作者: maplei3    时间: 2003-11-16 03:11
搞图形,视频还是台式机好很多,要是非要搞本本那就选32M DDR的显卡,和15平的,

sony CPU 2G

toshiba  cpu:2。53G

这个贵了一些,还是推荐,不过毕竟是新一代处理器Centrino 1.3GHz ,Intel 855GM With Dynamic Video Memory  一定会不错,还很性感哦。
作者: xuan_hawk    时间: 2003-11-16 03:18
Centrino芯片以牺牲主频为代价,在降低功耗(延长电池使用时间)、发热量(减少风扇负担因而降低噪音)、无线上网(CPU集成802.11无线上网功能)方面有很大提高,个人认为对笔记本的确很合适,将会是未来移动办公用途的笔记本的首选芯片。
作者: western    时间: 2003-11-16 15:53
IBM  成功男士------商界使用最多,数据比机器贵重的场合
SONY sansung 小资情调---sony有点,三星纯粹是新手,不过也将就
ACER Asus IT 业内工作业务员---这些所谓业内公司以省钱为原则,asus过得去
dell 性价比 广告---性价比是成本换来的,质量好的机型同样不便宜
hp compaq 不懂电脑---compaq过去的自由人系列很过硬,也就ibm东芝之后绝对不是什么不懂电脑

其实笔记本厂商目前的产品线丰富,不能迷信某一品牌,但单论品牌各厂商都有某些系列是非常好的,因为定位决定质量;更不能单纯因为配置的不大差别决定取舍,要明白自己是用来做什么的。
作者: maplei3    时间: 2003-11-16 20:17
楼下那款gateway很好,

我买了2年多东芝satellite3000 现在还是很好,东芝系

列虽然不如以前精拉,但是还是很好的选择!以前都说

本本要看品牌,现在都差不多拉Centrino系列是未来发

展趋向,根据自己的情况选本本最好!这么多高手我就

不班门弄斧拉
作者: Grrrr    时间: 2003-11-16 22:09
haha
western 说得很对,其实这些牌子都是值得买的。但是记住几个牌子最好不要买:
1 联想  --连想也不要想 花了品牌的钱,受罪。
2 海信  --电视倒是还凑合 

如果我买,可能那些名牌都不舍得,我可能会考虑 tcl伦飞 等一些台湾oem,大陆营销的品牌。至于使用么,只要不是硬件的癌症,基本都搞得定,因为本人不太需要软件方面的售后服务,我认为这样最经济。
作者: dob90176    时间: 2003-11-17 00:27
http://www.ati.com/buy/promotions/hp/nw8000.html
作者: taiji-ant    时间: 2003-11-17 02:51
真的十分感谢朋友们的金玉良言,受益匪浅!thanks a lot!!!
作者: dob90176    时间: 2003-11-17 21:27
你有一个最好的选择:http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=1&WLBS=fsweb9&sku_id=0665000FS10033654&catid=&newdeptid=1

显卡是 Gfx 5600   64MB独立显存  (不是5200)我不知道你在等什么?????
作者: 郁闷啊    时间: 2003-11-18 01:48
MD不错你还等什么啊!

血牛B的本子你还等什么啊?

等钱啊?
作者: taiji-ant    时间: 2003-11-18 03:22
thanks i got one i want already
作者: duoduo28    时间: 2003-11-18 09:48
请教高手们,国内的朋友叫我在这买个笔记本电脑回国,请问有这必要吗?如买的话,在国内有保修吗?
作者: xuan_hawk    时间: 2003-11-18 15:33
没有必要在这里买,不是很合算,转服务也不方便。
如果是在美国,另当别论,价格低一些,部分地区免税,
服务的事情就忍受一下吧。
作者: feshionone    时间: 2003-11-19 20:38
請問二手的蘋果筆記本,他說用了5個月的,G3 900hz
128m 40g 還帶幾個軟件,1170加幣(說可以在討論)合適嗎?多少錢比較好?~
謝謝!
作者: WangYcca    时间: 2003-11-19 20:58
还是不考虑mac比较好,虽说专也性能比pc强一点,外观好看一点,但是软件比较少,外设选择也不多。
作者: 好好学习天天向    时间: 2003-11-20 00:37
我个人喜欢IBM的T系列
作者: xuan_hawk    时间: 2003-11-21 00:58
Apple G3
是这个型号吗?你可以自己估计价钱。
关键是你要问清楚:为什么要卖?希望不要1周后,你又想卖了。买的话要仔细测试一下。
作者: 大山    时间: 2003-11-21 01:27
TO FESHION:

MAC电脑没用过,不清楚. 但是现在新的IBM 2G  便宜的在1500 左右. 为什么花1000多买旧的?
作者: 我一个大嘴巴抽    时间: 2003-11-22 03:26
YF我一个大嘴巴抽死你!
作者: echodonny    时间: 2003-11-24 12:45
谢谢大家的信息,我比较喜欢DELL的,应该就买它了.那之后应该看什么呢?我是个电脑白痴来着.~~~  :rolleyes:
作者: feshionone    时间: 2003-11-24 22:02
謝謝大家的建議~
作者: alsvider    时间: 2003-11-28 02:42
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: compile    时间: 2003-11-28 10:04
to be very careful,there are many 网络欺诈网站.

a deal is so good, it is no good.
作者: dgvscn    时间: 2003-12-9 11:01
请问DELL的本本,运费是多少?

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1