蒙城华人网

标题: 医生资格考试USMLE/MCCEE 简介和住院医申请经验交流 [打印本页]

作者: USResidency    时间: 2007-1-3 23:11
标题: 医生资格考试USMLE/MCCEE 简介和住院医申请经验交流
看到在蒙城有如此多的同胞关注医生资格考试, 有些始料未及. 不过这也在情理之中. 因为在所有考试中, 没有哪一个考试比医生资格考试更具有决定个人命运性质的了.

本人曾在美加多个城市学习工作十余年. 就准备考试而言, 蒙城是北美少有的, 能提供良好学习地点, 生活节奏不甚紧迫, 租房费用较低, 环境安全的城市. 这些是蒙城学子们得天独厚的优越条件.

本人将于111~12日因事到蒙特立尔. 其间, 如果准备USMLE /MCCEE的医学同行有意了解相关信息, 本人可顺便介绍一下目前的USMLE /MCCEE考试和住院医生的申请(因近一两年, 医考形势变化极大), 以供同胞参考.

有意于医考医学同行, 通过email 或跟贴的方式与我联系. 如果参与的人数不是太少, 我将与大家进行经验介绍和交流, 初定于112日晚7:00-8:00. 如果哪位热心的同胞能事先reserve一间教室或房间作为交流地点, 本人深表感谢, 并于11日前通知大家具体的时间和地点.

Write-4-You

write-4-you@hotmail.com
作者: USResidency    时间: 2007-1-4 20:37
标题: 具体问题见面作答
同胞如有问题需要商讨, 我将在下周见面时作答. 因为在不同情况和背景下, 即使同一问题, 具体做法可能大相径庭.

Write-4-You

write-4-you@hotmail.com
作者: wanghui1101    时间: 2007-1-4 20:54
我对该讲座很感兴趣,届时烦请通知我488-7116.
作者: USResidency    时间: 2007-1-5 22:01
Anyone who is interested in the meeting is welcomed. Please do not give me phone number only.  The location and time will be informed via email next week.

Thanks

write-4-you
write-4-you@hotmail.com
作者: USResidency    时间: 2007-1-10 19:30
标题: The Location and Time of the Meeting
Hello my Chinese colleagues,

The meeting will be held

Temporary location: Cafeteria area on the 2nd floor at Dawson College (there are plenty of chairs and tables)
Time: 7:00pm~8:00 pm, Friday, January 12.

Actually my status is the same as yours; I have gone through whole journey to get into residency and H1 visa. Both medical board exam scores and interview performance are of importance equally. Based on my experiences, I will try to answer your concerns during the meeting,.

See you,

Wirte for you
作者: USResidency    时间: 2007-1-10 19:33

The meeting will be held

Temporary location: Cafeteria area on the 2nd floor at Dawson College (there are plenty of chairs and tables)

Actually my status is the same as yours; I have gone through whole journey to get into residency and H1 visa. Both medical board exam scores and interview performance are of importance equally. Based on my experiences, I will try to answer your concerns during the meeting,.

See you,

Wirte for you
作者: USResidency    时间: 2007-1-10 19:38
标题: The Location and Time of the Meeting

The meeting will be held

See you,

Wirte for you
作者: 探路者2号    时间: 2009-8-21 09:47
标题: 大量加拿大医生考试资料MCCEE/MCCQE,魁省面试等等
先到先得,价格面议!请留e-mail
作者: nidie    时间: 2009-8-21 11:53
什么价格?
作者: 探路者2号    时间: 2009-8-21 15:39
很多考试真题,参考书,价格面议,不会高价
作者: nidie    时间: 2009-8-23 18:06
算了,不要了,你自己用吧。

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1