蒙城华人网

标题: 怎样杀这个病毒: jdbgmgr.exe [打印本页]

作者: Yiben    时间: 2002-12-4 07:46
标题: 怎样杀这个病毒: jdbgmgr.exe
URGENT!!!

我收到一个email说我的电脑里有一种病毒叫: "jdbgmgr.exe", 我按照他告诉我的办法去删除, 结果根本不起作用,无论如何删除不掉,还有14天它就要发作了!!!请问哪位知道怎么对付它吗? 急死我了!!!
作者: WangYcca    时间: 2002-12-4 08:02
用norton
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-12-4 09:41
haha, its a hoax!
作者: Yiben    时间: 2002-12-4 10:37
Wang8: what is "hoax", I don't know this word, I checked my dictionary, does it mean "trick"? What does it mean here, it's a kind of virus?

I checkec it on Internet too, but it's to long to read.

WangYcaa: I have Norton, how does it work to kill that virus.
作者: discovery    时间: 2002-12-4 10:50
then ur dictionary is a hoax!
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-12-4 11:01
your dictionary is right. its a trick,  so you need not to do anything.
作者: Yiben    时间: 2002-12-4 11:15
Thanks a lot Wang8, that's perfect!

This morning I receive that message at home, then I deleted Jdbgmgr.exe for more then 10 times, but it is still on my computer. I got to work, received that message again on my computer at work from the same person. I was so frustrated!

Ok, many many thanks!
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-12-4 11:39
you are welcome. see the message i got this morning...(La version française suit)
This message comes to you from Account Services/Service Delivery:
A new hoax virus is in circulation. It is in English and instructs people to delete a file called jdbgmgr.exe. There is a second version of the hoax which claims the deletion must occur before June 1st or serious problems will occur with your PC.
It is especially important to advise everyone of this hoax's existence because this style of hoax virus now has a component that is asking individuals to perform changes to their PC. Normally you should never have to make changes to your PC based on an Email message sent to you.
If you receive the virus alert message, please delete it immediately. Please keep in mind that passing on messages about the hoax only serves to further propagate it.
If you are concerned about the legitimacy of a note asking you to take actions, please contact the Service Desk.
Ce message vous provient du Service des comptes informatiques/Prestation des services informatiques:
Un nouveau virus canular est en circulation. Dans le message rédigé en anglais, on demande aux gens de supprimer un fichier appelé jdbgmgr.exe. Il existe une autre version du message qui prétend que le fichier doit être supprimé avant le 1er juin, faute de quoi vous pourriez avoir de graves problèmes avec votre ordinateur personnel.
Il est particulièrement important d’informer tout le monde de l’existence de ce virus canular parce que ce type de message demande aux personnes d’apporter des modifications à leur ordinateur personnel. Règle générale, vous ne devriez jamais avoir à modifier votre ordinateur personnel à la suite d’un courriel que vous avez reçu.
Si vous recevez le message d’alerte au virus, veuillez le supprimer immédiatement. N’oubliez pas que de faire circuler des messages à propos du canular ne fait que le propager.
Si vous doutez de la légitimité d’un message dans lequel on vous demande d’effectuer certaines procédures, veuillez communiquer avec le Centre d’assistance.
作者: Yiben    时间: 2002-12-4 11:55
Great! Now every thing is clear! Fortunately I haven't forwarded that email to every body in my address book! I will copy the message you posted here to send back to that guy.

XieXie
作者: discovery    时间: 2002-12-4 12:02
You shall not forward any virus warnings of any kind to *anyone* other than wang8. It doesn't matter if the virus warnings have come from an anti-virus vendor or been confirmed by any large computer company or your best friend. You are to notify wang8 and wang8 alone on *All* virus warnings you get. It’s wang8 's responsibility to send round all virus warnings, and a virus warning which comes from any other source should be ignored!!!
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-12-4 12:31
true.
what's wrong with you, discovery? hope you can discover your own dick with a telescope!
作者: discovery    时间: 2002-12-4 12:53
true.
what's wrong with you, wang8?
mine is that long,which have to use a telescope!  hope you can find yours with a microscope!

作者: wang8    时间: 2002-12-4 12:56
if you are convinced that you dont' have a size issue here, i am fine with it.
just curious why you talk like a sore loser. ok, lets assume you don't have a physical issue here. can you prove that you have a sound mind? your words really smell like chickenshhhhhh....t.
作者: levyleen    时间: 2002-12-4 13:18
You guys are really funny enough! You are kidding yourself! The Jdbgmgr.exe is WindowsNT's Management DataBase Key PreLoading Driver. It is belongs to that very import class of bootup function! That should exit in the folder of "Winnt\system" or "WinNT\system32\" (I am not sure with my remember). If you delete it, there is only one condition will occur: your system crashed, you will never boot up it again! And there is also only one way to recover the disaster: format your hard drive and reinstall your system from the very first step.

So, if you guys want to have a fun, good luck and don't forget to tell Microsoft your story or your luck.
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-12-4 13:47
someone from this board is smarter than symantac. kudos to you!http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html
as i claimed, wang8 never goes wrong on this site.
just kiss my aaaaaaaaaaass, losers!
作者: lunarsmile    时间: 2002-12-4 14:34
hi, this exe file is Jave database manager in your VJ++. it will not damage your system, and nothing to worry if you are not a java user. but anyway, it is not a virus.

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1