蒙城华人网

标题: about mp3player [打印本页]

作者: cathleen    时间: 2002-2-21 06:30
标题: about mp3player
本人于近期赴加,想购置一台mp3 PLAYER.不知在价格上在哪边买更为合适?
有哪位前辈有这方面经验,请告知,不胜感激!         
作者: nickwang    时间: 2002-2-21 09:32
you can go to www.futureshop.ca and www.radioshack.ca to check the price.
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-2-21 10:26
buy apple IPOD, its second to none. FAR MORE BETTER than any ohter mp3 players. 5G of music only takes 10 minutes or so to transfer, unbeliveable! very easy to easy, decent sound, and coolest design. now, its only competible with apple computers, but i know the software for PC will come out soon. in any place of the world, it sells for $400 US.
作者: notodog    时间: 2002-2-21 11:43
I would definately suggest you buy it in China. Reasons are:
1. There are way more models and brands to choose from in china than that in canada. Actually, the portable audio player market here in north america just ****s, especially in canada. You cannot find those leading and hot ones like sony nw-e7/e10. Same thing happens to CD players and tape players. Kids here are carrying those "brick-like" players around, just like a fool. Not mean to ashame, but, the best mp3 player here sold at futureshop is just samsung 'yepp, and a sony 707s MD player is even considered the most high-end, laughable, huh? Talking about electronic appliances, canadians are simply pathetic PERIOD. Sony even won't sell its nw-e7/e10 to north america, though they are my most favorite mp3 player, which I got from a friend in japen.

2. There's no advantage in price buying here in canada. I'm not comparing buying from those money-****ing stores. In china, I believe you can buy those smuggled ones for a relatively low price, not to mention the 15% tax here.
作者: cathleen    时间: 2002-2-22 00:55
thanks a lot for everybody's help.

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1