蒙城华人网

标题: FUTURESHOP的RABAIT收到了吗 [打印本页]

作者: luclu    时间: 2003-4-29 19:42
标题: FUTURESHOP的RABAIT收到了吗
以前在哪个网页上看到过讲怎样从FUTURESHOP拿回折扣退款,请大家帮忙告知一声.本人在BOXINGDAY期间买了个三星的显示器,一月份按指示寄出,到现在都还没收到支票,去店里问了,告诉说回家在网上找.但进入RABAITCENTRE后不知如何查询.而同期在COMPUSMART买的前一周就收到了.还有,如果店方说已经寄出了,可能弄丢的话,怎么办?有经验的朋友请回个帖!谢谢  
作者: behere01    时间: 2003-4-30 16:44
don't worry! you need to call rebate centre(phone nember on your rebate copy), simply tell them your phone number and you didn't receive rebate check after long period waiting, they will confirm you personal information, such as your address, rebate amount,etc, then they will re-send you a rebate check. I did so and got a re-sent check last month(I mailed rebate letter on Dec.27,2002). Good luck!
作者: luclu    时间: 2003-4-30 19:19
thanks for your detail answer.but the rebate form had
been sent back.phone number of the rebate centre
is 514-228-0135,right?  :rolleyes:
作者: behere01    时间: 2003-4-30 22:39
usually it's a toll free phone. any way, you can call that number to confirm or ask the correct phone number.
作者: helloworld    时间: 2003-5-1 09:35
Just another note, whenever you send out any rebate/reimbursement/claim letter in which the company requires original receipts, make a photocopy of it for your own record. Otherwise if the letter gets lost or is not handled properly, you always have proof. It's worth it. This happened to me once, and saved me a lot of unnecessary trouble.
作者: luclu    时间: 2003-5-2 23:18
今天已经收到支票了,谢谢各位的指点!

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1