蒙城华人网

标题: 建议成立一个出租屋业主联谊会 [打印本页]

作者: realy???    时间: 2003-3-3 19:56
标题: 建议成立一个出租屋业主联谊会
在蒙城的华人有不少是房屋业主,在管理,维修,法律法规等方面或多或少有些问题和担心.为了更好地服务于住户,减少失误,建议大家经常聚一下,交流经验,互相帮助,同时也维护自己的权利.也可以组织一些娱乐活动.
作者: Qc2    时间: 2003-3-3 22:54
举双手赞成,请email:k753df@hotmail.com
作者: yee    时间: 2003-3-4 00:30
非常赞同,我们应该多一些交流信息,一起对付那些不交房租的老外。这里烂法律我们深受其害,在正常的情况难以追讨我们的损失,数额往往上千圆,这样我们还不如捐赠给国内“希望工程”,便宜那些老外我心有不甘!我心有不甘!我e-mail:qwzx200@yahoo.ca
作者: Nova    时间: 2003-3-4 17:14
email to me too:
larry5252001@yahoo.ca
作者: xiangxiang    时间: 2003-3-4 21:27
我可以提供场地。每周一次或每两周一次。你们说呢?
aiyue2003@hotmail.com
作者: dz979    时间: 2003-3-5 09:12
Let's go to XiangXiang's place this Sunday around 2:00 P.m., OK?
yinghe@globalserve.net
作者: h.susan    时间: 2003-3-5 09:40
it's a good idea. send me an e-mail too. pls let me know your adress. i would like to go.
作者: realy???    时间: 2003-3-5 21:42
目前人数还太少,如能在更广泛的传播一下人多一点,意义才更大.
作者: realy???    时间: 2003-3-8 05:13
如果大家能多联系一些业主朋友,火灾其它渠道宣传一下更好因为看这个贴子的人毕竟不多.
作者: realy???    时间: 2003-3-8 05:14
如果大家能多联系一些业主朋友,或在其它渠道宣传一下更好因为看这个贴子的人毕竟不多.
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-3-8 15:30
I would like to join too if will establish the landlord organization group. keep in touch.
作者: songhua ye    时间: 2003-4-10 14:05
I am very happy to see it happen. But when?
作者: laoli    时间: 2003-4-12 08:47
建议立即行动!
作者: xiaojia    时间: 2003-4-14 08:11
It's good idea. please email me at goodhouse28@yahoo.ca
作者: yawen    时间: 2003-4-14 08:34
I like to join too. please e-mail me. Dehuik@yahoo.com
作者: huoche    时间: 2003-4-14 13:16
my email: ccyly@hotmail.com
作者: kammy    时间: 2003-4-14 23:05
好主意,人不在多,只要是组织起来了同时对中国房东有帮助,自然就有更多的人加入。活动的同时也可以交流一下个别的房客(西人/中国人)恶劣形迹。使得这种人在这里没有市场,有事就来个通知。
作者: lifunga    时间: 2003-4-15 08:26
有活动通知我 g1955121@colba.net
作者: godsfather    时间: 2003-4-15 10:56
有活动也请通知我litao80@yahoo.com谢谢.
作者: barbara2002    时间: 2003-4-15 13:00
Dear you all: I share your opinions.I went to Rental Board twice. I found two things: 1. the lawyer in rental board hardly speak English. When we had a hearing, my tenant was so barbarian, both of them spoke French, I was completely lost. I feel strong the language discrimination and racial discrimination. I guess once you go there will feel the same. 2. the local French live on welfare they are not afraid of rental board. Their doctrine is : I am the bummer, I am afraid of nobody. Each time I collect rent, she insults: **** your chinese, swine, etc. dirty slang.So I bring a tape recorder.
My suggestion is: we can have our own website. Any one has question or problem will post, we will find a way together. All of us will face the problem is reparing. The local guys charge a lot, an hour $10O,if in our organization some one can do part of the work, that would be appreciated. Of course we may have a routine reunion. Please e-mail me at bing_he@hotmail.com
作者: tiger1    时间: 2003-4-16 10:16
Would like to join your community, please call me, "litao_zhang356@hotmail.com".
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-16 18:55
Cout me in. peterpan1668@yahoo.ca
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-16 21:00
Hi, everyone:

My name is Peter, and I believe some one might already knows me since I posted my story on sinoquebec and chinequebec both of Chinese web.

I am also the landlord and I think this is the great idea to get our Chinese people together to support each other.

If everyone have no problem, I like to invite everyone come over to my house to meet each other on this Sunday 2:00pm to discuss about rental problem and possibly other issues if someone wish too.

My address is: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn (west part of Decarie) in Jewish living area. My tel.: 514 343 9054

Please kindly reply if this is okay for everyone. Looking forward to hear from you.

Main while, I thought some people just waste time argue on the net to accuse our Chinese each other with different locations, I feel very sad. I wish someday we all would wake up to support each other instead fight each other. I like to everyone read my ideal and I posted on the subjects what they posted and finally no one continue those kind subjects anymore:

Please don't just waste your time to accuse all kind local Chinese group, all kind people have good side and weak side too, same as you and me and the others. Actually, we are all the same.

Look at this, other local people accused Shanghainess, and Shanghainess accused northern Chinese, Cantonese just thought they are the best, Tanshanese thought they were the first one came over to build up Chinatown...

But we have to realize that we are all Chinese and especially we are living other countries with complete different of language, different of culture and different of skin. Immigrate life already very difficult, why do we support each other instead just waste time to accuse our own people?!

Please do some thing good for you, for your family and your relatives, for your generation and for your friends, and for our society to let we get better condition to live this new land. Please read the post of 团结互助海外华人生存强盛之本 , have a nice day!

本人在加16年,现就将生平挣扎搏斗结累的有关机构的电话号码提供给大家。希望或许能为诸位在生活上带来一些方便:

Chinese Family Services Great of Montreal                861 5244

Project Genesis (Metro Cote St-Catherine)                738 2036

Hand & Hands (Sherbrooke W.)                        481 0277

WMCA Housing Legal Clinic (Stanly/Maisonnueve)

Mc Gill Legal Information Clinic                        398 6792

Problem Hot Line                                        483 3033

Face to Face Hot Line                                        934 4546

College Medicins du Quebec                                933 4441

Barreau du Quebec                                        954 3438

Lawyer Referral Centre                                866 2490

Legal Aid                                                864 7666

Legal Aid Revision Committee                        849 9488

Quebec Ombudsman                                        873 2032

Quebec Human Rights                                873 7618

MORE USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBER:

RECLAIM (FREE ENGLISH ONE BY ONE TUDORING SCHOOL)
514 369 7835

YWCA HOUSING LEGAL CLINIC                 514 849 8393

JOB SEARCH CENTRE                                 514 733 3026

CFSGM LEGAL AID ME VINCENT PASILE         514 861 5244 POST 235

ACTION AUTONOMIE                                 514 525 5060

GAP (HELP FILE COMPLAINT)                         514 524 0607

如果你无法知道哪个部门或机构可以协助你解决问题,不妨打如下电话:

Information Referral Centre Great of Montreal        527 1375

如诸位作了以上努力后仍无法解决,本人非常愿意和诸位探讨是否尚有其它途径。本人电话:343 9054, E-mail: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca
作者: laoli    时间: 2003-4-16 21:01
现在人气十足,应该行动了。
作者: laoli    时间: 2003-4-16 21:53
请大家本周日到peterpan住所,也请潘先生详细讲一下地址和路线,以便大家找到。
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-17 00:18
If by car: highway 15 from south to north, take exit Queen Mary, then follow with Decarie pass Queen Mary road, the first trafic light (Issabela street) turn left, meet first street (Coobrooke) turn right, pass first stop sign, meet second stop sign turn left, then just look for 5397 (already on Bourret);

If come by highway 15 from North to south, then take exist Van Horne, follow with Decarie road, pass Van Horne St., next one is Bourret, make left turn, and just look for 5397;

If by Metro: Take Orange line go to station Cote St-Catherine, take 129 bus go west direction for three stop, then cross highway bridge, turn right, pass first street, meet second one is Bourret--turn left and llok for 5397.

See you everyone on Sunday!
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-17 14:26
请大家本周日到peterpan住所,也请潘先生详细讲一下地址和路线,以便大家找到。
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-18 17:39
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-18 23:59
Hi, Jenny:

It's okay you had those kind feeling and opinions. Even myself, when the things went to such wrong way, I never believed what was just happened to me.

Eight years ago, I had a normal life same like the others. Quite of people think the same way like you. I understand since even many government agencies especially my doctor they also thought the whole thing just come from my imagenations; but once they saw all the documentation, the proofs, they also wondered why things happened in this way?

Now, chief crown prosecutor realized, MUC chief police realized, Quebec superior court realized, Quebec government told me that they are willing to support me on welfare system for my life time. But I disagreed to live under welfare for my life time, and I request the main responsible parties who have to pay the compensation for the damages they costed to me and my family.

And I told them, don't think because I am  A Chinese, you could easily convince me just simply forgot then past. I will fight my legal rights until justice done.

I appreciated for your frankly speaking, and this is what I really needed. By the way, it's okay if you are not landlord yet. The main idea for the discussion is not just about rental matters. Since Chinese society always like send, most likely no one really like to help the others. So I wish might this would me a good start to let our society know, there is a group who are supporting each other by heart.

Here is my address with instruction:

If by car: highway 15 from south to north, take exit Queen Mary, then follow with Decarie pass Queen Mary road, the first trafic light (Issabela street) turn left, meet first street (Coobrooke) turn right, pass first stop sign, meet second stop sign turn left, then just look for 5397 (already on Bourret);

If come by highway 15 from North to south, then take exist Van Horne, follow with Decarie road, pass Van Horne St., next one is Bourret, make left turn, and just look for 5397;

If by Metro: Take Orange line go to station Cote St-Catherine, take 129 bus go west direction for three stop, then cross highway bridge, turn right, pass first street, meet second one is Bourret--turn left and look for 5397.
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-19 00:01
Letter from Jenny

Hi Peter,

Thank you first for providing those useful information to us, especially the new immigrants like us.

And thank your warmness and showing your opinion to chinese society. I quite admire your such ardor.   

I read your story on sinoquebec before. I feel your story is too complexted. It seems you don't stand with several organizations and persons I don't know or never heard about. So it's very difficult for me to give out my opinion on it. And, frankly, I feel some terms you are using is a little bit 夸张, for example, "现就将生平挣扎搏斗结累的有关机构的电话".

why you must underline "生平挣扎搏斗", it's so un-nature in my eyes. why just "现就将我觉得有用的有关机构的电话号码提供给"?  I feel it's much better.

In your post in sinoquebec, I also feel that. Maybe it's just your writing style, but I think many people , include me,  may have the same feeling.

I would like to share my feeling to you, 一位值得尊敬的老移民. 虽然我们并不相识, 但我非常钦佩您的坦率和对华人社区的热心,希望我的这番也相当坦率的意?BR> 见能够得到您的理解. 谢谢

by the way, as to this garthering, I hope it would be sucessful and reach your expecting aim. I am not a landlord, hope I can do sth for it.

best wishes,

Jenny
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-19 06:33
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-20 04:43
See you everyone on Sunday 2:00pm!
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-26 18:52
Hi, everyone! Sorry for the delay since I have to prepare my all court cases (instead continually hiring lawyers, I am doing everything by my own follow by Me Vincent Basile--Chinese Family Services Great of Montreal lawyer help), so I just finished yesterday.

Next SUNDAY DISCUSSION (2:00pm April 27, 2003 at my home), you could bring your problem to the discussion group to ask help. If in the group we unable to provide a right answer for you, then we will referal to you to the right place who might able to support you. WELCOME TO JOIN!

Below is the summary for our last SUNDAY DISCUSSION:

CHINESE OVERSEAS ASSOCIATION
Together-in-One

First meeting on Sunday, 20-Apr-03                Subject: Landlord support discussion

Suggestion:

1.        To be make landlord every member get better support from this group, first thing to set up regular discussion meeting once or twice a month, every members allow to bring question and possibly to get right answer by other members (or remain to the others search for a right solution forward to him/her);

2.        Create a n own website to post all the information about group activities, rental and real state information, legal and other matters involved between landlord and tenant, also possibly other kind matters, news letters and so on;

3.        Possibly provide legal service by legal professional: Idea to have those kind services with a low cost is—every member who want to have a legal service before, his/her problem has to be questioned by some of members who have more experiences before bring and pass to the legal professional;

4.        In order to get those kind services, every member might pay certain membership fees annually, also possibly get by contribution and donation by members or the others who wish to get services through by our group;

6.        To get better support, possibly provide a supporter through by our members who able to companion if some member who needs a support to deal with rental board, small claim court or other kind of government organizations

Further more regarding Landlord Association will schedule another discussion meeting—for next discussion meeting, all the joiners have to elect the group leader.
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-29 06:06
诸位参加星期天聚会的朋友们:大家好!

按照星期天的聚会提议(二次星期天聚会的简要待整理后再传给大家),原本计划这星期天就第一次和第二次的聚会参加者在公园搞野餐会的;然这星期天(五月四日上午十点)蒙城华严寺有一场盛大的佛事庆典,届时除了庆典聚餐外,还有各民族传统文艺演出,故建议大家不妨将野餐会改为下星期天(五月十一日)下午两点钟在ANGARINON公园门口结合,不见不散。欢迎没有参加这两次聚会的朋友加入我们的星期天野餐会。

如有兴趣参加佛事庆典的朋友,蒙城华严寺地点:3831 JEAN TALON EAST/19TH AVENUE (HIGHWAY 40 EAST EXIT ST-MICHEL)。
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-4-29 22:54
参加过聚会的人都跑哪儿去了,怎么没有声音了呢?  wink  那天的聚会搞的很好,有意义而且还很有口福哦.谢谢PETER的招待!下次一定去!
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-4-30 07:28
SUMMARY OF SUNDAY DISCUSSION

Aril 27th 2003

To let our group in order provide a better benefits to all the joiners, we believe have to organize as soon as possible for the following:

1.        Organizing some of activities as picnic, traveling, karaoke and other kind outdoor activities; organizing computer, cooking course for joiner living basic needs;

2.        Establish barter system for help service exchange—as babysitter, computer help, home, electronic & car repair, language translation & typing, photograph service, house watcher, emotional & knowledge support in person and so on;

3.        Find a bigger space for our SUNDAY DISCUSSION group for discussion, information exchange and other kind indoor activities;

4.        Find volunteers for website design in order to build up our own web and other kind help to keep our group always in better position to support our joiners;

5.        Discuss about what kind website we like to build up, and how could make it better functional to get maximum people to join with our web; and to make SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP by regular schedule—weekly or two weeks an once;

6.        How to promote our group & how much is the fair cost of member fees for our joiners in order the group able to hire a professional as real state, insurance, financial professionals especially legal professional to provide a better service and keep the service costs in minimum?

PS: About picnic activity for Next SUNDAY, my suggestion is: each joiner pay $10.00 dollars and have to confirm before join with our SUNDAY PICNIC GROUP in order to provide better quality food for everyone. But I need volunteers—help me to prepare food, provide car or van shopping and to bring food to the park, picnic at the park, babysitting and other our group needs.

Ms. Shengshuo Zhu, now is your turn to translate in Chinese, then post it and send to our every joiners. Below is the e-mail address list for our joiners:
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-3 03:04
Hi, everyone:

Please contact with Nancy as soon as possible if you are willing join with next SUNDAY PICNIC.

Contact with Nancy: nnancyca@yahoo.ca
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-6 06:49
Hello, friends,

Please be advised that the picnic party will begin at 11:00 in the morning instead of 2:00 pm on May 11, 2003 at the gate of Angrignon Park ( near the metro station),we will enjoy more the sunshine and finish early before the dark falls.
please pray that Sunday will be a shiny day so that I will be sure you and your family will show up.
Some friends suggest that the money should be collected at the end of the party according to the exactly amount, it should be approximate $10 per one.do you agree?
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-7 21:37
Hi, everyone:

Below is the menu for our SUNDAY PICNIC. Nancy, please make sure every our joiners received this message. Thanks.

SUNDAY ANGRINON PARK PICNIC

Cost: $10:00 per person final cost will calculated on Saturday evening, and collect on the end of picnic day at the park

Shopping: Saturday morning

Preparation: Saturday 1:00pm at Peter his home kitchen by volunteers

Activities organizing: Ms. Nancy, Ms. Zhu & Mr. Li

Note: All the volunteers should arrived Sunday 10:00am at front of the park door to meet each other for picnic set up

PICNIC MENU

Mixed vegetable with Chinese & Thai dip sauces

Deep fried Wonton with mixed fillings

BBQ shrimps with Chinese & Thai sauces

BBQ whole carton fish with garlic sauce

BBQ chicken legs

BBQ vegetable chicken

Vermicelli noodle salad

Tapioca & mixed fruits

BBQ sticky rice bar with sesame dip

Soft drinks & ice lemon water
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-8 10:21
以下是两次星期天讨论的要点。

第一次星期天讨论聚会,时间: 2003年4月20日

1. 建议开展定期聚会,如一个月一次或两次。每个成员带着问题来,当场获得来自其他成员的帮助或留待其他成员以后找到问题的答案,并提供给有能力为其解决问题的有关部门或机构。

2. 建议成立自己的网站,用以发布定期开展活动的信息,租房信息,房地产信息,牵涉到房东房客之间及我们华人社团中的事务信息新闻等诸多事情。

3. 建议聘请法律专业人士提供法律方面的服务,收费低,面向所有的成员。为了节省专业人士的咨询时间,明确咨询的目的,先由在法律方面有经验的成员提出质疑和审核归类该问题,而后提交给专业人士。

4. 为了更好的提供各种服务和活动建议每年向每个成员收取一定的会费。当然更欢迎来自成员或其他受助人士的捐款或赠送。

5. 以房东联谊会为基础,就新移民创业难的问题,探讨以房东的固定资产为新老移民提供救急借贷,生意借贷的可能性。

6. 为了使成员获得更多的支持,必要的时候建议团体派员帮助陪同有问题的成员去有关的政府机构诸如小法庭,租屋法庭,人权委员会,移民局等等。
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-8 10:39
第二次星期天讨论聚会,时间:2003年4月27日

1. 建议定期组织一些诸如野炊,旅游,卡拉OK等室内外活动;组织诸如计算机,烹调等课程,以满足成员的日常生活需求。

2. 建议成立物品信息交换平台,以实现物物或家务,维修,文字处理,影像等诸类的服务交换,比如电脑问题,家用电器,汽车修理,翻译打字,图片相关服务,替人照看家或孩子者,以及个人情感,知识方面的帮助,等等。

3. 建议找到比较大的合适场所,以组织定期的聚会,开展信息交流和其他的活动。

4. 建议能有一些自愿者提供服务,如设计自己的网站,为使我们的组织发展的更好群策群力。

5. 建议讨论我们该建立什么样的网站,怎么样使我们的网站能吸引更多的人参加。讨论这样的聚会如何经常化,定期化。

6. 建议讨论每个成员每年该交多少会费,以能够聘请诸如房地产方面的,保险方面的,投资理财方面的,特别是法律方面的专业人士为每个成员提供服务。
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-8 11:04
hi,everyone,已经把两次聚会的讨论要点发到您的信箱中,请查收。

刚才数了一下名单,就参加两次聚会的人就有30多,还不算新近想参加活动的人。短短时间,响应的人如此之多,与会者的心又齐,可能是好多人都没想到的吧?  :rolleyes:  

为了把我们的活动搞的更好,也为了吸引更多的人士关心乃至参加我们的活动,特别需要您每个人的真诚的回应。有任何的建议或批评,可以在这儿发表。谢谢!

附:关于5月11日星期天的野餐的事情,建议每个参加者交10元,并在这之前打电话或写信确认。另外,我们需要自愿者提供诸如购买,准备,运送食品等其他服务,特别希望有车者提供帮助。
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-8 22:00
5月11日星期天的野餐活动推迟到下周,定期聚会照常进行

因为多方信息告知这个星期天要下雨,想改成星期六又太匆忙,准备的时间不够,参加活动的人中有些对星期六已经有安排,因此经过商量决定这个星期天的野餐活动推迟到下周。谢谢大家的理解!有什么想法请及时和我们沟通。

5月11日星期天下午2:00定期聚会讨论,讨论主题是:详细讨论前两次聚会中提出的建议(祥见两次讨论的要点),具体地点稍后公布。请想参加聚会的人或回信或打电话给PETERPAN:343-9054 peterpan1668@yahoo.ca

祝大家
周末愉快!
作者: billding    时间: 2003-5-9 01:13
“业主协会”好主意,我可以加入吗?dyb7780@hotmail.com,Tel:365-2415
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-9 09:20
非常欢迎你加入我们这个集体!已经把你的信息加入到我们的LIST里,有什么活动和信息我们都会通知你。也请继续留意这个帖子,我们会把活动的安排和开展情况在这儿公布。

对了,要澄清一点,对于我们的活动,无论你是否业主,都可以参加进来。
作者: summen    时间: 2003-5-9 11:40
很高兴看到这么多人响应.建议房东联谊会的活动要有具体内容,使到家感到确实得到了益处.
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-10 05:01
SUNDAY DISCUSSION continue: Every Chinese are welcome to join.

Date: Start 2:00pm, 11th of May 2003

Subject: How can we possibly support each other? You may bring your question or your problem to join with the group and let every joiner possibly help you out.

Location: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn (west part of Decarie in Jewish living area). Metro Station—orange line Cote St-Catherine changes to bus 129 for three stop, follow Decarie north direction at second block.

Contact: Peter Tel.: 514 343 9054, E-mail: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca (for the reason of limited space, please kindly confirm before you come)

Proposal: Together-in-One, possibly apply government grant to establish Overseas Chinese Association to support all the kind Chinese no matter where they come from; to avoid a weakness of the association same like the others, this association will controlled by all the members. Please read detail:

CHINESE OVERSEAS ASSOCIATION
Together-in-One
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-13 16:11
SUMMARY OF SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP: May 11th 2003

For his Sunday discussion Mr. Shaobo Chen (real state agent) joined with our group. The first thing he’s asking if he could able does something to help for our group. Mr. Chen contributed his own website for our group, and he said, “as I am one of overseas Chinese especially I am living in Canada already more than 13 years, I wish able to share my experiences with the others to support each other. I am ready to contribute my knowledge, experiences, finance and my labor in order to support this group to help each other.”

Following is the summary of this discussion:

1.        In order to help every member living with a better condition, suggest contact more landlord, professional and businessmen join with this group, to help new immigrants set up their new home, support them to build up their new ideal by our knowledge, possibly finance their projects;

2.        Contribute for ever we can to establish our group—knowledge, labor, materials, equipment and finance. Understood when we help the others, we also help ourselves too;

3.        Schedule all kind activities especially SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP. Provide more activities to fulfill members spiritual needs;

4.        Provide support—support letter, in person companion for individual member needs together deal with government organizations and agencies;

5.        Build up a useful website in order to let our members and the others benefiting from this. Make a good presentation for our website, establish useful sections;

6.        Try to convince our member volute for the group to let our members get better services. Listing all kind professional who are willing provide their services as volunteer to serve our member and the others;

7.        Very important to choose a better name for our group to register, let most overseas Chinese fell welcome to join;

8.        Start by our own to let our group start function eminently do much as we can to support our members no matter if will get government support.

PS: Please take a note, since this week is long weekend, our SUNDAY ANGRINON PICNIC change to next Sunday (May 18th 2003 at 11:00am); this Sunday will continue SUNDAY DISCUSSION—at Peter’s house: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn. Please kindly call to confirm to join (since our group is growing very quick, in the nearly future, our all kind activities will change to a better location will schedule regular service hours).
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-15 20:36
5月11日第三次讨论要点:

房产经纪陈少波参加了此次讨论,他首先问的就是他能为我们这个团体做些什么 。他还想把他自己的网页贡献出来。他说:“我作为在加拿大生活了13多年的海外华人,我希望通过和大家分享我的经验来互相支持,我可以为我们这个团体贡献我的知识,经验,劳力和钱。”

1,建议吸引更多的房东,专业人士和有自己生意的人加入,来帮助新移民在加拿大建立新的家,从知识上,可能的话,从经济上支持他们实现他们的想法。

2,贡献我们的所能(知识,劳力,物资和钱)来建立我们的组织。要理解:当我们帮助别人的同时,也就是在帮助自己。

3,计划好各种活动,特别是星期天的讨论。提供更多的活动来满足成员精神上的需求。

4,对需要和政府有关机打交道的个人提供各种方式的声援。      

5,建设好的网站让每个人受益,要有好的版块和文字陈述。

6,要让每个成员积极投入进来。要有一批愿意义务为大家服务的专业人士。      

7,给我们的组织一个更好的名字,这一点很重要,这样才能包容更多的海外华人。

8,不管能不能拿到政府的资助,我们要尽我们所能来发展我们的组织,多做对大家有帮助的事情。
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-15 20:40
请注意:因为这个星期是长周末,有些人提出要出去远游,所以野餐改成下星期天5月18日中午11:00,具体事项到时通知。星期天的讨论继续进行,还是在PETERPAN家:5397 Ave. Bourret/Mclynn。有兴趣参加的人请先打电话确认(因为我们的队伍发展的很快,参加的人越来越多。现在各方面都在准备过程中,在不久的将来,星期天的聚会将会在更大的地方进行。)
谢谢大家的支持,请继续关注此贴。  :rolleyes:
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-15 20:51
SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP MAY 18TH 2003 at Peter's house

Correct mistake: Please take a note, since this week is long weekend, our SUNDAY ANGRINON PICNIC change to next Sunday (May 25th 2003 at 11:00am); this Sunday (may 18th 2003) will continue SUNDAY DISCUSSION—at Peter's house: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn. Please kindly call to confirm to join (since our group is growing very quick, in the nearly future, our all kind activities will change to a better location will schedule regular service hours).
作者: chenl    时间: 2003-5-16 10:59
count me one, please
作者: chenl    时间: 2003-5-16 11:01
count me one, please! clq@hotvoice.com
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-16 11:19
MR。CHEN,欢迎你的加入!已经给你发了EMAIL,请查收。如果想参加这个星期天的讨论,请及时给PETER打电话或写信。
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-17 16:12

Correct mistake: Please take a note, since this week is long weekend, our SUNDAY ANGRINON PICNIC change to next Sunday (May 25th 2003 at 11:00am); this Sunday (may 18th 2003) will continue SUNDAY DISCUSSION—at Peter's house: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn. Please kindly call to confirm to join (since our group is growing very quick, in the nearly future, our all kind activities will change to a better location will schedule regular service hours).
作者: Verdunois    时间: 2003-5-17 17:51
This is the address of our future website:
www.homequebec.com
You can go to the Forum to discuss.
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-17 21:49

PS: The website of www.homequebec.com contributed by Mr. Shaobo Chen; it has to be confirmed by our web professional volunteers have to analyze if possibly changed the website name, first page and inside the all kind function according what we need in order to provide a better services to every members.
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-19 11:23
ANGRIGNON PARK SATURDAY PICNIC  

一,时间:5月24日星期六下午1:30
二,地点:在Angrignon 公园门口(靠近地铁边),迟来的人请沿着指示牌走:SATURDAY PICNIC
三,费用:根据实际开支按实际到的人数均分。费用约为每一成人$10,10岁(含10岁)以下的孩子$5,10岁以上的孩子和成人的费用一样。
四,活动形式:野餐+助兴活动。
    野餐:中式和泰式菜肴(菜单附后),由经验丰富的peterpan主管打理,能买到价廉物美的食品,进行独到的调味和烧烤。
    活动:卡拉OK,泰国舞蹈等和一些小游戏。
五,报名方式:请务必在5月22日晚上12点之前报名,可以写信或打电话确认:
    susie happyever8@hotmail.com   
    电话:846-3175,298-3103
六,为了把活动搞的更好,需要大家出力的地方很多:
   1,需要一些志愿者,主要是在三个方面:一是在星期五下午2:00到PETERPAN家帮忙准备食物,特别欢迎刀工还可以的人参加。
   二是能提供车子,在星期六上午11:30到PETERPAN家,把食品和用具运到angrignon park。
   三是在星期六野餐会的现场做志愿者,要求能在星期六下午12点到公园门口。希望有时间的人到susie处能报名。
   2,请大家献计献策,出金点子,搞一些助兴活动。特别请有专长的人报名,现场助兴,或唱或跳或吹,都很欢迎。
   3,为了能使活动效果更好,希望有人能提供野外卡拉ok音响设备。

附菜单:
  中式泰式调味蔬菜 Mixed vegetable with Chinese & Thai dip sauces
  烤馄饨 Deep fried Wonton with mixed fillings
  烤虾 BBQ shrimps with Chinese & Thai sauces
  烤鱼 BBQ whole carton fish with garlic sauce
  烤鸡腿 BBQ chicken legs
  烤蔬菜鸡肉 BBQ vegetable chicken
  面条色拉 Vermicelli noodle salad
  水果 Tapioca & mixed fruits
  糯米棒蘸芝麻 BBQ sticky rice bar with sesame dip
  柠檬冰水  Soft drinks & ice lemon water
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-21 00:01
关于星期六野餐的一些事情

1,关于费用,补充一点:3岁(含)以下的免费。
2,现在已经有人愿意当志愿者了,但还是不够,主要是在野餐会的现场工作,请热心人早点报名,可以帮忙做一些准备工作,如音箱磁带等。现场志愿者主要工作是:
(1)接待联络处(含签到), 需要3人,1人管签到,1人发牌子和适当的时候收钱,1人管联络。
(2)食物烧烤处,4人,2人食物分配,2人烧烤。
(3)游戏活动组织处(含摄影)3人,1人管音响放带,1人组织活动,1人摄影。
3,现在要参加野餐的人已经有20多,请大家赶紧报名。
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-22 13:01
5月18日Sunday Discussion 要点:
1, 大家认为星期天定期聚会这种方式非常的好,可以把自己的问题带来大家讨论,可以获得很多信息,可以认识一些朋友。大家的参与热情很高,表示有什么需要出力的,他们会积极提供。
2, 对于成立一个互助式的组织,大家都很支持。认为成立的组织要能真正的为华人做一些事情,对于碰到问题的华人,要把他们推荐到相关的机构,并跟踪走访。
3, 讨论了在没有得到政府资助的情况下,我们的组织如何来维持正常的运转。
4, 华人在海外,要面对不同的文化,语言,有各种各样的压力,心理负担比较重,有些人不知如何应对。我们的组织计划采取几种方式来给予海外华人心理上的支持,大家认为这种计划很好。
5, 讨论了如何给予海外华人家庭上的援助,对于有家庭纠纷的人,照看孩子有困难的人等等都有得到援助的需要。
6, 讨论了如何才能更有效地提高华人学习法语的效果,认为那种一对一的互相选择的方式可行。
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-23 07:58
SUNDAY DISCUSSION & ANGRINON PICNIC GROUP

Hi, everyone:

Because of the weather, our ANGRINON PICNIC ACTIVITY extant to next Sunday—June 1st 2003; SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP is continue change to Saturday 7:00pm May 24th 2003 at Peter’s house (5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn—west part of Decarie; closed Metro station is Cote St-Catherine road).

This discussion subject mainly is how to build up our own website to benefit our members. Welcome who are knowledge about, website professional, computer, edition, writing, Chinese traditional healing & medical, western medical, social, children & family care, psychologist, cuisines, legal professional, real state, financial, insurance, education, scientist and other kind professional involve with our group to support us provide better services.

Best regards,

Peter
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-23 10:11
大家好!报名参加野餐的人已经有40多,各种准备工作也在进行中,可惜天公不作美,天气预报说星期六有大雨,所以万分不情愿的只好推迟了,具体时间到时再通知,一般是这样:如果下个星期天天气好,就组织野餐活动。非常感谢大家的热情参与,非常感谢愿意为大家服务的志愿者:Su Huang,Wang Wei,lailan,hujian,Ms. Angela,Tina,Xiaoxiang Li,Peterpan,Susiezhu,,Wan haitao,Xiaoling Yang和CLSC的工作人员。希望大家能继续支持我们。

因为星期天蒙城的博物馆都免费开放,所以这个星期的讨论改到星期六晚上7:00在PETERPAN家(5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn,地铁站是橙线的 Cote St-Catherine)。讨论核心是关于如何建设好我们的网站。我们欢迎各种专业人士参与。

再次谢谢大家的支持!

Susiezhu
作者: adeline    时间: 2003-5-27 10:31
我可以加入吗?
librecn@yahoo.com.cn
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-5-27 16:07
当然很欢迎!已经把你的EMAIL地址列入我们的LIST中。请查收你的邮件。
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-28 06:03
SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP--JUNE 1, 2003

Subject: HOW COULD YOU START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH GOVERNMENT SUPPORT?

Address: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lnn (west part of Decarie).

Contact with Peter: 514 343 9054 or e-mail to: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca

PS: Because of the weather, Angrinon Park Picnic extant to next sunday, and it will confirm by Susie.
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-29 05:47
SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP: start--2:00pm JUNE 1, 2003

Subject: HOW COULD YOU START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH GOVERNMENT SUPPORT?

Address: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lnn (west part of Decarie).

PS: Because of the weather, Angrinon Park Picnic extant to next sunday, and it will confirm by Susie.
作者: timothy    时间: 2003-5-29 18:03
不知道我可不可以加入 zhang_ych@hotmail.com,thanks
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-29 23:42
Dear Cindy, Frank & Zhang:

Welcome to join with our group.

See you all on Sunday.

Bst regards,

Peter

Susie: Please add them into our contact list. Thanks.
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-5-31 07:08
JOIN WITH OUR GROUP TO SUPPORT OUR CHINESE SELVES EACH OTHER:

SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP: JUNE 1, 2003

Subject: HOW COULD YOU START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH GOVERNMENT SUPPORT? 2:00pm--4:00pm

Subject: HOW TO SUPPORT OUR CHINESE WHO ARE LIVING AT VERDUN AREA? 4:00pm--6:00pm

Address: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lnn (west part of Decarie, closed metro station is Cote St-Catherine).

作者: happyever    时间: 2003-6-4 16:48
6月1日星期天讨论的要点:
    关于在加国开创自己的生意如何得到政府的支持方面,Financial service agent Mr. Rhett Gervias(INDUSTRIELLE ALLIANCE)提供了很多很好的建议。与会人员都是带着自己的IDEA,带着问题来的,所以讨论的很热烈。
1,对政府鼓励创业的的计划:SAJE,与会人员展开了广泛的讨论,主要讨论了申请人的条件,BUSINESS PLAN的准备,申请的程序,政府资助的方式以及要特别注意的几个细节等等。想得到详细信息,可以上www.sajemontrealcentre.com,或电话:514 485 3311  Fax: 514 485 4933。
2,讨论了如何在加国获得信用记录,开创自己的生意过程中要注意信用累积,以及当信用卡丢失时该采取什么应对措施。
3,讨论了如果从事进出口贸易,个人该准备什么,该规避的几个问题。
4,讨论了开创家庭生意的利与弊。

此次星期天讨论的另一内容是:与会人员对XIUWEI WANG和XIAOLIN LIU夫妇的处境给予了极大的关注(祥见报纸 SUBURBAN 于2003年5月28日星期三登载的报道:ASSAULT CHARGES TRAUMATIZE COUPLE “BOTH OF US WERE CRYING”),每个人对此事件提出了自己的看法,最后大家一致表示:要尽所能帮助他们,让他们感觉到有很多人关注他们,愿意帮助他们。具体措施是:通过各种途径先找到这对夫妇,询问事件进展和他们的应对,适时提供经济上,法律上的援助。也请更多的人一起来关注,帮助他们:THEY ARE SCHEDLE TO APPEAR IN MONTREAL MUNICIPAL COURT IN SEPTEMBER 18。
(如果XIUWEI WANG 和XIAOLIN LIU夫妇或知情人士看到这篇帖子,请和我们联系:PETERPAN:343-9054。谢谢!)
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-6-4 17:36
ANGRIGNON PARK SUNDAY PICNIC

一,时间:6月8日星期日下午1:30

二,会聚地点:1:30在地铁站Angrignon出口:中间出口,出口门上写着park angrignon,迟来的人请沿着指示牌走:SUNDAY  PICNIC。

三,费用:根据实际开支按实际到的人数均分。费用约为每一成人$10,3岁(含)以下的免费,10岁(含10岁)以下的孩子$5,10岁以上的孩子和成人的费用一样。

四,活动形式:野餐+助兴活动。
野餐:中式和泰式菜肴(菜单附后),由经验丰富的peterpan主管打理,能买到价廉物美的食品,进行独到的调味和烧烤。
活动:自娱自乐助兴活动和一些游戏。

五,报名方式:请务必在6月6日晚上12点之前报名,可以写信或打电话确认:
susie happyever8@hotmail.com
电话:846-3175,298-3103

六,为了把活动搞的更好,需要大家出力的地方很多:
1,需要一些志愿者,主要是在三个方面:一是在星期六下午2:00到PETERPAN家帮忙准备食物,特别欢迎刀工还可以的人参加。
二是能提供车子,在星期日上午11:30到PETERPAN家,把食品和用具运到angrignon park。
三是在星期日野餐会的现场做志愿者,要求能在星期日下午12点到公园门口。现场志愿者主要工作是:
(1)接待联络处(含签到), 需要3人,1人管签到,1人发牌子和适当的时候收钱,1人管联络。
(2)食物烧烤处,4人,2人食物分配,2人烧烤。
(3)游戏活动组织处(含摄影)3人,1人管音响放带,1人组织活动,1人。
2,请大家献计献策,出金点子,搞一些助兴活动。特别请有专长的人报名,现场助兴,或唱或跳或吹,都很欢迎。

附菜单:
中式泰式调味蔬菜 Mixed vegetable with Chinese & Thai dip sauces
烤馄饨 Deep fried Wonton with mixed fillings
烤虾 BBQ shrimps with Chinese & Thai sauces
烤鱼 BBQ whole carton fish with garlic sauce
烤鸡腿 BBQ chicken legs
烤蔬菜鸡肉 BBQ vegetable chicken
面条色拉 Vermicelli noodle salad
水果 Tapioca & mixed fruits
糯米棒蘸芝麻 BBQ sticky rice bar with sesame dip
柠檬冰水 Soft drinks & ice lemon water
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-6-7 21:46
ANGRINON PARK PICNIC MENU

SUNDAY 1:30pm JUNE 8th 2003  

Hi, everyone:

Below is the new menu for our picnic. Enjoy! (the food should enough for us until 8:00pm)

See you tomorrow 1:30pm at Angrinon Park Metro station door (in case if you delay, you may follow with our picnic direction sign.

Regards,

Peter

Mixed vegetable—Buddhist delight

Vegetarian chicken with five flavors

Spring bamboo with winter mushroom

Wheat ball & Shanghainess vegetable

Deep-fried wonton with mixed filings

BBQ shrimp with Chinese & Thai dip sauce

BBQ carton-fish with Chinese & Thai sauce

BBQ chicken wing Thai style

BBQ sticky rice bar with sesame dip power

Seaweed & green been Chinese flavor salad

Vermicelli noodle Thai flavor salad

Tapioca (taro starch ball and taro with coconut milk)

Chinese style soft drink
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-6-7 23:17
hi,everyone,tomorrow you can reach me at 298-3103 at any time. we will have a wonderful sunday picnic.
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-6-11 19:56

作者: happyever    时间: 2003-6-11 19:58
上面传的是PETERPAN 的妻子跳泰国舞蹈的照片:

非常感谢参加野餐的所有的朋友,非常感谢各位志愿者,特别是MINGHUI LI & JIANKE LAO 两位付出了很多的心血,非常感谢姜老师的精彩演奏。由于时间匆促准备不充分,可能招待不周的地方请各位见谅。也请大家继续支持我们。

野餐的所有照片放在YAHOO上,请参加野餐没留EMAIL地址的朋友和我联系,索取密码。我的EMAIL:happyever8@hotmail.com。电话:846-3175。
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-6-11 21:29
THANK YOU FOR ALL (THE) VOLUNTEERS
REGARDING SUNDAY DISCUSSION & PICNIC & WEBSITE

Thanks for all the volunteers, joining us in the Sunday discussion & picnic and the construction for the Webster through from all the activities we made in the past. We also give very thanks to Mr. Hong Mei, the reporter of Southern TV Station in China and also to his teamwork to support our group all the time.

Since we should spend some time in finding a bigger space to provide regular schedule for all kind activities, we postponed SUNDAY DISCUSSION, and it will reschedule in the forthcoming future.

We welcome the volunteers who are the different kind of professionals. So, if you are interested in being a volunteer, or if you have something like to discuss about our group, or try to find a way to solution for your own questions, please feel free to contact us:

Peter Z Pan (514) 343-9054

Susie Zhu (514) 846-3175

Wayne Wang (514) 352-6993

E-mail: mutualaid@canada.com

Thank you for the understanding with our best wish.
作者: happyever    时间: 2003-6-13 09:59
对不起,有些人反映说看不到我贴出来的照片(可是我却能看到?为什么?请有经验的人指点。)我把地址贴出来,大家可以去看:
http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/ccmutualaid/vwp?.dir=/photos&.src=ph&.dnm=THAI+DANCE+BY+NUCH+PAN.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/ccmutualaid/lst%3f%26.dir=/photos%26.src=ph%26.view=t
作者: yanxiao    时间: 2003-6-19 16:49
本人在南岸有房需要打扫卫生, 谁有工人信息。
谢谢!
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-6-25 09:13
Dear everyone:

My name is Peter (peterpan1668@yahoo.ca is my e-mail address); Wayne is my partner (smallsmallworld@canada.com & wangwayne@canada.com are Wayne his e-mail addresses); we have another partner Susie (zhushengshuo@yahoo.ca is her e-mail address). We are three people who are establishing and organizing UNITED CANADIAN-CHINESE MUTUAL-AID ASSOCIATION and we try to unite most of overseas Chinese to support each other in order to livie a better condition to benefits our fmilies, relatives, friends, generations and our Chinese societies.

You may also could use our group e-mail address: mutualaid@canada.com too.

We appreciated you involve and join with our group together to make this dream become true.

Best regards,

Peter
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-7-2 05:57
DEAR EVERYONE:

UNITED CANADIAN-CHINESE MUTUAL-AID ASSOCIATION WILL PROVIDE INFORMATION OF GROUP INSURANCE, INVESTMENT, MORGAGE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & LEGAL ADVISE BY PROFESSIONALS IN MIDDLE OF JULY.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE FOR THE LOCATION AND SCHEDULES.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

PETER (MY NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER: 514 524-0780)
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-7-17 00:54
Dear everyone:

Please take a note Sunday Discussion activity will continue by UCMA--UNITED CANADIAN-CHINESE MUTUAL-AID ASSOCIATION (业主联谊会 is a part of organization). Check out with a topic of Sinoquebec   » 教育就业Studying&Employment   » 求职创业Job&Career   » 团结互助 海外华人强盛之本!

Wish all the best,

Peter
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-7-18 03:13
ABOUT UCMA—UNITED CANADIAN-CHINESE MUTUAL-AID ASSOCIATION & CHINESE LANDLORD ASSOCIATION

Dear every one:

Since many people confusedly and mistakenly believe I was the one established and in charge for Chinese Landlord Association, I have to state that Chinese Landlord and Chinese_Landlord@yahoogroups.com was not establish and in charge by me.

Through from SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP, most of our joiners wish to establish our own organization to mutual-aid, help & support each other mentally, physically, financially. To let every joiners benefit from our own organization. As we discussed, Chinese landlord group should under UCMA-UNITED CANDIAN-CHINESE MUTUAL-AID ASSOCIATION (Mr. Shaobo Chen is the one as a director of UCMA for real state section, who is in Charge and take care of UCMA landlord & tenant group).

I already made very clear from beginning that my ideal is to establish a one kind of organization to provide a real support to most of our overseas Chinese—no matter where they come from, what kind language they speak, old or new immigrants, low educated or high educated, rich or poor, we should equally proved our services especially to provide some kind of important and emergency services—that is my goal. Otherwise, there are so many different of organizations, communities, groups already operating in our Montreal our Overseas Chinese society, it is not necessary to establish another one to do the same.

I spent and wasted a lot of time with someone who were interested to establish UCMA organization with me together, but they were only interested and argue with how much shares & ownership they want from UCMA organization (as most people we know that non-profit organization is not owned by person, there is no ownership, no shares to given) especially they want to get bonus from financial institutions through with group insurances & mortgages by members, and they were not interested about how to provide service to benefit members. By this way, I have to discover right people who are willing to establish and operate this organization without personal own interests.

UCMA just completed Federal Non-profit Incorporation registration since I found Ms. Susie Zhu & Mr. Wayne Wang together to establish UCMA organization. Right now, we just start to build up our own website, and we are looking for location to open non-profit restaurant & lounge to financially support our organization in order to provide better services to members. On July 27th 2003, we will continue our activities (first speech: Small Business establishment; second speech: group & package insurances, group mortgage benefits; third speech: Investment & tax benefit; fourth speech: Canadian law with our life. All these speeches provide by professional. Up to today, all kind activities, expenses donated by three of us, that’s the reason why we have to establish non-profit restaurant & lounge (it owned by UCMA, not owned by any person) to support UCMA financially.

I already spoke to Mr. Tiebang Wang (who was the person build up Chinese Landlord website without any notice to add every our SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP joiners include myself to Chinese_Landlord@yahoogroups.com) earlier to release someone who are not interested to join with Chinese Landlord group on his list, but he never respond.  I wish Mr. Ke Wu as you announced that you are the leader of Chinese Landlord Association, would you kindly advice Mr. Tiebang Wang to release their name on your list and to respect as they wished. In main time, I wish all the best for your Chinese Landlord Association would benefit our Chinese Landlords.

Thank you for your time. Wish all the best.

Peter Pan

Tel.: 514 343-9054, 514 524-0780
Peterpan1668@yahoo.ca
作者: peterpan1668    时间: 2003-8-1 14:11
华人互助联盟创业论坛系列讲座之一:

(华人互助联盟创业论坛系列讲座都是免费向所有的人开放的。)

Small Business Start-up

一,时间:周日(8月3日)下午2:30-4:00,专题讲座
4:00-5:00,自由提问

二,地点:7655 NEWMAN 207室

三,主讲人:Rhett Gervais(Financial services advisor)英语讲解,配有中文翻译。

四,报名邮件地址:ccmutualaid@hotmail.com
座位有限, 请及早报名, 请不要迟到, 以免遗漏讲座内容。

五,路线:
乘公交车 : 在地铁站ANGRIGNON(绿线)乘BUS106, 走7,8站后,在右手边可以看到SUPER C的牌子, 下一站便是。
自己开车:
在地铁站ANGRIGNON(绿线)沿NEWMAN向西3—5分钟,有免费停车场。

附讲座提纲:

Small Business Start-up

一,Business Plan
Essential qualities of a business plan/Basics of a businesses plan/Complete information/A business plan should include the following elements/Financial Planning/Choose a good legal system

二,Company models (Types of Businesses)
A sole proprietorship/A partnership/Types of partnerships/Limited partnerships/Corporations

三,Registering a new company
Joint venture/How to obtain an identification number/Concepts for new Business

四,Developing credit
Types of loans/SHORT-TERM, LONG-TERM: WHAT LOANS FINANCE WHAT?/YOU WILL NEED SECURITY(COLLATERAL)/Types of collateral/Basics of building credit/Building credit: How to

五,Financing of a new company
The Most common sources of financing include/Banks/Venture capital companies/Angels/Government assistance programs/

六,Ratios

加拿大华人互助联盟
(关于华人互助联盟的详细介绍请看求职创业版:团结互助 海外华人强盛之本)
作者: laojianke    时间: 2003-8-2 13:47
hi peter;

Why not send e-mail to us? It seems you reorganize your group again. I am confused if am still in your group list.

:confused:

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1