蒙城华人网

标题: 求助:在街边卖东西的要求 [打印本页]

作者: fly0875    时间: 2007-8-2 17:51
标题: 求助:在街边卖东西的要求
求各位大侠帮助,请问要是想在街边卖点小玩意要有什么手续么?到哪里办呢?只为兴趣,不求赚钱。想在最后的夏天练练摊。
作者: neuron    时间: 2007-8-4 06:34
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" background=/images/pobtrans.gif border=0><TBODY><TR align=left><TD width=15></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><!--     v_verrou1 : 0 -->Permits and certificates

Garage Sales

A permit is required to hold a garage sale in the borough of Verdun . Up to two permits may be issued in one year for a given building.

The garage sale may

Only be held on weekends, for up to two consecutive days
Be held between 9 a .m. and 8 p.m.

In the event of inclement weather, the sale may be rescheduled for another date set at the time the permit is issued.

No more than two permits shall be issued in a one calendar year for a given building.

Only the owner or occupant of a private residence may apply for a permit for a garage sale to be held on his or her property. No other location will be authorized. Garage sales may not encroach upon the sidewalk, the street or any other public place.

Every year, garage sales may be held in the third weekend of May without a permit.

Garage sale notification and advertisement

You may not affix, paste up or otherwise install or maintain a poster, notice, banner, streamer, flag, sign, placard, or any other similar object announcing the garage sales on a streetlamp, a pole or any other public utility equipment or on cars.

Procedure

You may apply for a permit at the Accès  office (the city you live):

Fees: free

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>for(i=0;i<document.images.length;i++){imgName = document.images.name;id = document.images.id;if(id=="11000_grp"||id=="12000_pub"){switch (id){case "12000_pub":imgSrc = "/pls/portal/docs/page/librairie_fr/images/public/"breakcase "11000_grp":imgSrc = "/pls/portal/docs/page/ARR_VER_FR/MEDIA/images/public/"break}//alert(id)document.images.src=imgSrc+imgName;}}if(document.getElementById("REP_PERMIS")!=null){showIt("REP_PERMIS");}</SCRIPT></TD><TD width=15></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1