蒙城华人网

标题: 最近拿到美国签证的朋友 [打印本页]

作者: mtldream    时间: 2004-5-26 16:57
标题: 最近拿到美国签证的朋友
每天都有很多中国人去美国领事馆签证,请问最近拿到签证的朋友,现在的签证通过率怎么样啊?请你们说说最近的签证情况啊!中国人被拒签的多吗?谢谢
作者: gegeguai2004    时间: 2004-5-28 18:54
你要办什么样的签证,我去那天没看那个中国人没签过.:p
作者: mtldream    时间: 2004-5-31 11:15
xixi..I just got the US visa last Friday, 10 years mutiple entries B1/B2. The whole process was too simple and easy. Also lots of chinese people got the visa that day, only one was refused. I will share in details with all friends who intend to get the visa recently.
作者: pinklady    时间: 2004-5-31 19:29
是呀,现在签证的确比较容易,过程也非常简单,到目前为止我还没有听说哪个中国朋友没有过的。
作者: yawa9191    时间: 2004-5-31 19:37
如果才来没几个月,在读training,也可以去签证吗?
作者: sinostone    时间: 2004-6-1 12:49
mtldream请问你是什么情况,能否说得详细点,听说一定要学习或者工作证明才行,而且一定要在加拿大待满一年,是真的吗?+ D, }' \. ?/ b9 y( G
如果这样,新移民刚来有没有可能可能签到,如果老婆孩子在这边,一个人签好不好签?
2 G/ i, P3 Y( v$ ~2 u9 b
1 o, a1 q9 P6 C/ N3 O, D2 k3 W0 u 9 W. T) f  N& }
Post by mtldream
8 `3 c. P9 O: M5 v) E xixi..I just got the US visa last Friday, 10 years mutiple entries B1/B2. The whole process was too simple and easy. Also lots of chinese people got the visa that day, only one was refused. I will share in details with all friends who intend to get the visa recently.

作者: bsb_efriend    时间: 2004-6-1 14:33
想被拒到不是很容易``我觉得``那天就没看人被拒的说
作者: mtldream    时间: 2004-6-1 20:27
TO SinoStone' J1 T3 [3 v* n
I landed last Sept,then moved in Montreal Jan. this year. I was enrolled in University as fulltime student for winter term 2004.
: e! ~3 I. f  l: i: w ! C) H& F/ g2 E6 q2 N
I made an appointment online on 3rd May, and my interview was on 28th, May.& v; f' n$ i) p8 k& R0 X8 i

1 d  B* j+ ^7 r2 oThe visa officer focused on my following application materials' U! |$ p+ X: r/ |
1.  Official Transtripts2 D( P7 `2 R0 }4 T% @
2. The agreement letter from AFE about the L/B
! v* C3 u$ y9 q
2 \# j0 |, k+ K, j6 ~# M! HFurthermore, I have a sister in US, and I was refused twice in China(F1).' S  G  p! Z1 |: R/ n+ q

6 }: F5 L2 }% z7 e4 O: NDonot be worried . As long as you are a landed immigrant and you may prove you have a strong tie with Canada, you would definitely pass. The tie includes fulltime student or current employment etc. ; c+ _4 E6 y* S2 L7 V8 V/ O

" A; F: r+ U6 l/ uThere are 2 rounds interview. The lady officer in the first one round just has a quick check with your DS156 and asks you some basis questions, for instance, your name, your relatives in US , your current status, your purpose of your trip to US and so on. About 20 min after the first round interview, you would be asked to have a second interview. Another lady officer , who is different from the first one, would ask you some detailed questions based on the first interview and your application materials. / |( j8 N$ a1 \0 e' E# m' y
) |; x3 q: D+ }% |
On my interview day, most of the B1B2 interviews were arranged at window 20, 22 and 23.  I would to say that in my second interview, the lady officer let my have a finger print scaned before actually asking me question. So I knew that the rest of my interview was just a show.
作者: sinostone    时间: 2004-6-2 23:52
really thank you! mtldream.
- l7 m- W+ \$ t# ~ / W7 `5 U8 n$ K& U, {
your experience and suggestion are greatly helpful to me in the future.; U' p' M" d1 H/ M1 ^/ S5 x; z
at present, I got problem in how to work in usa at my situation,& ~4 @1 n$ I+ G

+ b$ L; Q& y" L# Kbut now I know from web, the H-1B will be required, while the bad news was
* e, ^4 v, p. g, Q$ ], g5 s the usa just cut the mount of issued visa to a quite low level. it seems the quota of this year had been exhausted sine february.* |/ }% \# N$ Z3 r

6 J; a! {/ Y# \1 e1 B4 ~
Post by mtldream 4 x6 y( }" |8 \
TO SinoStone
7 d7 Y0 r7 h0 Z( iI landed last Sept,then moved in Montreal Jan. this year. I was enrolled in University as fulltime student for winter term 2004. 3 e) e4 Y" s4 }' d

! e0 Z' c2 ^" ~% cI made an appointment online on 3rd May, and my interview was on 28th, May./ v' C& a8 b) L% E% }. m2 f

" m2 M) ~8 Q- Z6 tThe visa officer focused on my following application materials
$ v6 N5 t0 ^0 K0 c9 x1 n1. Official Transtripts; M* |. k" V0 V9 o5 l! {
2. The agreement letter from AFE about the L/B; _% V1 i: j! d; x  S7 D

- m6 F, @" O; E! a# Z3 G. h: F' qFurthermore, I have a sister in US, and I was refused twice in China(F1).! z/ }( }  `/ W

$ Z$ k$ [( P0 B- K8 W' ]Donot be worried . As long as you are a landed immigrant and you may prove you have a strong tie with Canada, you would definitely pass. The tie includes fulltime student or current employment etc. % P5 W7 E4 Y* R$ g: s
+ g5 |. C. n1 W6 ]
There are 2 rounds interview. The lady officer in the first one round just has a quick check with your DS156 and asks you some basis questions, for instance, your name, your relatives in US , your current status, your purpose of your trip to US and so on. About 20 min after the first round interview, you would be asked to have a second interview. Another lady officer , who is different from the first one, would ask you some detailed questions based on the first interview and your application materials. 8 x8 ]9 z5 S+ v# z$ d* ^3 q9 I

: n, n7 |6 t, l2 J) iOn my interview day, most of the B1B2 interviews were arranged at window 20, 22 and 23. I would to say that in my second interview, the lady officer let my have a finger print scaned before actually asking me question. So I knew that the rest of my interview was just a show.

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1