作者: jeanxu    时间: 2004-5-29 13:01
标题: 中途回国的时间不能超过三个月
加拿大政府有规定说,新移民未住够三年的,中途回
% n) D& T8 j6 g& K0 l5 U国的时间不能超过三个月,否则会影响移民身份和将来入籍。
$ R  u0 ^! B+ y7 E  e是否有上面的规定,请指教?:confused:
作者: yeang    时间: 2004-5-29 13:13
新归定是五年内住满三年,至于间隔时间好象可以自己掌握.
作者: frankee xu    时间: 2004-5-30 11:21
标题: simple explanation regarding citizenship(quoted from citizenship act)
The Minister shall grant citizenship to any person who
/ c7 |" V- I% L3 s, {+ }: Jis a permanent resident within the meaning of subsection 2(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and has, within the four years immediately preceding the date of his or her application, accumulated at least three years of residence in Canada calculated in the following manner:" Y( i9 v% h; ?7 z
(i) for every day during which the person was resident in Canada before his lawful admission to Canada for permanent residence the person shall be deemed to have accumulated one-half of a day of residence, and2 l# Y! c/ w. ~+ C7 l; e- ~
( g; d! b. N' P/ V4 c
(ii) for every day during which the person was resident in Canada after his lawful admission to Canada for permanent residence the person shall be deemed to have accumulated one day of residence;# I# j! m5 ^- C6 W  o( j
! y' b% ~' i& R7 U
我以为在国内住的时间可以自己控制。没有一个特别的限制,只要在四年里至少住满三年就可以了。
作者: frankee xu    时间: 2004-5-30 11:37
标题: how to keep the permanent resident status
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>(1) A permanent resident must comply with a residency obligation with respect to every five-year period.
9 k5 D% ]7 `1 M; C5 ^1 r5 g- ~
- I) u/ r" m* o3 |4 t1 S</TD></TR><TR><TD class=g-marg>Application
0 Z  }4 |) [! U  ~6 g6 r! s# P' G5 \) d6 `% f
</TD><TD>(2) The following provisions govern the residency obligation under subsection (1):. ]- l" w+ q8 F  \) D# ~+ }/ j
- `4 O) g1 Z3 [+ W0 [! `
(a) a permanent resident complies with the residency obligation with respect to a five-year period if, on each of a total of at least 730 days in that five-year period, they are
" X7 s/ v  R% q) M' u! X0 ^  v
. p1 r$ d4 Z, X2 \- n6 M(i) physically present in Canada,# M/ W& s. O: l
+ x6 f: U& [6 ?" T) g8 D* O
(ii) outside Canada accompanying a Canadian citizen who is their spouse or common-law partner or, in the case of a child, their parent,
8 r4 l; M: g, P, y  o
# W- o, s) q" x) y* r5 j(iii) outside Canada employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business or in the public service of Canada or of a province,6 i, C6 q2 R$ Z) q1 a" f
& V/ K' Y( y1 [
(iv) outside Canada accompanying a permanent resident who is their spouse or common-law partner or, in the case of a child, their parent and who is employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business or in the public service of Canada or of a province, or
, A( Q. j+ S) {/ K  H5 e4 j5 o' Z# j& p' v3 z. ]0 l
(v) referred to in regulations providing for other means of compliance;: p4 k3 Y( M" _: e: Y/ c" ]: a) u  Y

4 f$ f, v! c! E, A2 e(b) it is sufficient for a permanent resident to demonstrate at examination
2 D: j( `7 Z. X; p0 J, ?% [* E' t5 e8 g
(i) if they have been a permanent resident for less than five years, that they will be able to meet the residency obligation in respect of the five-year period immediately after they became a permanent resident;. A6 q3 h( Y1 z* F: A" Y* N3 o7 t" ^) ]
- j4 S8 p2 n& P5 b6 o6 T" s2 d  d
(ii) if they have been a permanent resident for five years or more, that they have met the residency obligation in respect of the five-year period immediately before the examination; and
6 q& d9 v5 b1 u$ T" J+ n$ q) i. W1 Q! J
(c) a determination by an officer that humanitarian and compassionate considerations relating to a permanent resident, taking into account the best interests of a child directly affected by the determination, justify the retention of permanent resident status overcomes any breach of the residency obligation prior to the determination." a  ?5 ~$ V! k" W0 u

& z  |- a- c& |% K: z</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
6 w  R  Q/ g: _/ W4 Q  R4 {% _  C$ @& l5 \. A0 W7 l

& [  _* N: s0 C; U' J7 y+ ~+ g3 k( E. K% ~6 f

' R0 Z% A6 I" z# s. B " W. n/ g' T9 T$ O
如果登陆后不到五年,在这期间在国内住的时间过多,在后面就要仔细算了。
作者: Whisper    时间: 2004-5-31 23:08
标题: 我看的怎么是5年内住满2年啊.
我看到的是要求5年内在加住满2. 你若不在加国,符合以下情况也可算你在加国 :
, j. F/ M3 ^0 n5 S  ]9 m: m1 S, c5 s0 h0 `" t) _
    . k6 K1 r( Q- f* c
  • 是为了陪同你的配偶而在国外的时间也可算入这两年.(你的配偶需要是加国公民)<O:p</O:p
    ; ?1 b' q# p0 l  N
  • 你如果是为加国公司工作而在国外的时间也可算入这两年. <O:p</O:p
    0 J0 x/ f8 A+ x5 n
  • 是为了陪同你的配偶而在国外的时间也可算入这两年.( 你的配偶需要是加国永久居民,并且是为加国公司在国外工作的)' T/ C# d  G' P* E$ v

) {, F* _, j9 ?3 d) vPermanent Residency Obligations
. G" C9 \; Z- b1 u9 v) @2 b[size=-1]Here is what you must do to comply with your residency obligations.. X6 W' Z" @4 y% U
" q7 [8 k" W4 J# w, G" O4 |
[size=-1]You must accumulate two years of physical presence in Canada in every five-year period. You can also count Canadian residency days if you are outside Canada for an extended period of time for one of the following reasons:8 U- [1 e6 w$ N( }/ ]8 R! @

作者: bokai    时间: 2004-6-1 12:37
标题: 保持永久居民状态,和入籍规定所要求的是不一样的
保持永久居民状态,和入籍规定所要求的是不一样的:
6 I+ p  T+ Q% `7 v3 }- r/ s
6 M4 _; j* W, q# T / {( i7 f* N& d3 W5 l0 _- o+ c
永久居民:5年内在加拿大累计住满最少2年(即你可在国内,或加拿大以外的任何地方住不超过3年)你既可继续拥有永久居民身份。$ ^5 `* R  G/ u- ?+ U2 }
( F" Q8 _* ~/ X5 N+ c" I
入籍: 在连续的4年内在加拿大累计住满最少3年,你可有资格申请入加拿大籍。
作者: jeanxu    时间: 2004-6-2 14:06
I get it. Thank you very much!!!!

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1