标题: 请提供耶和华见证人的联系电话 [打印本页]

作者: yifanyifan    时间: 2004-6-23 22:51
标题: 请提供耶和华见证人的联系电话
请提供耶和华见证人的联系电话" L9 [9 d+ o1 E  Y; ?

$ u- G( g( f' `, L3 ~

作者: Ican    时间: 2004-6-25 09:01
1-514转上帝,哈哈,开个玩笑!
作者: PHILYUANF    时间: 2004-6-25 12:00
hi, tell me why it's a fause religion, for i'm interested in all the religions. esp. protestant and jehovah witness. and i find there are so many theologien quarrels between all those religions: catholique, témoin de jehovah, protestant, mormons, evangilique,judaisme,and else, the arabs took most part of the bible and say Allah is their real god, and even some chinese famous writers say they made reference to GOD by TAO in the book of HUANGDIJIYUE, so confused.
9 ~9 P! `2 m* J7 I5 k  f
. ?& n- i5 x! @' w  H- g! Fof course, i think this net forum is not a good place to explore the truth and discuss the word of God, i am just so confused, and i dont understand why the protestants insists on their theory of triology,the témoins cherish the faith of no-blood-transfusion,and the mormons have so a wonderful and logical complicated system of twelve-prophets-and-two-assistants-and-one-chaireman,and of course, other books which are of same importance with the bible.anyone, they do all the things in the name of GOD and all the things in the honor of love of GOD.
& t8 ~% V/ G- [$ ^( i, c! t4 p: J6 M4 a
who can answer me, GOD?7 H" P7 d) _& |# [: X% n( s6 [

, |* Z) Q6 v, x) M0 ~- Zanyway, my friend,can u give me telephone numbre or some adresses of témoins, for i am sure i will immigrate there next octobre.

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1