租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: msb
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] French man from France looking for a chinese girl

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2002-10-31 00:49 | 显示全部楼层
girls, i have to remind u all. most white are liars. if you really want a white boyfriend, first find someone from communism country, those east-europe country, then other part of europe. don't believe those guys who live long time in north America.
You cannot find love from them. don't let them bring you into a cold world. Just happily be a chinese, don't think their life is better than ours, that's the illusion. If you have been touched by this man, try to look in his heart and not his face.

and msb, ask yourself before you want a chinese girl to be your girlfriend, can i give her my heart, give her real love? if you are not sure about this, don't try this again. We chinese want more than you can give.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-10-31 00:57 | 显示全部楼层
we want the heart to heart touch, your brain is far from understand our definition of girlfriend-boyfriend and husband-wife.

don't pollute our pure chinese air.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-10-31 01:06 | 显示全部楼层
msb, look at your eyes, that hungry eyes for care and love. learn to give love, than you will be reward of it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-10-31 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
msb, now i pull off ur mask, more and more real u r now. come on. show off more real character of u in front of us.
If u cannot keep ur calm, don't come back to our chinese community again. or wash ur brain first then come back.

ronado, u r wrong. yes, somebody have freedom to choose to be "bei jian", but u need to pay for it, that means in the real contact with people, u r "bei jian" also. there's no such an good deal, u r actually "bei jian", but others treat u as "gao shang". Here is the rule for freedom, you choose the way u live, then u get reward from it or pay for it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-10-31 13:34 | 显示全部楼层
we chinese are the self-displine people, though many people get lost in Canada ,on the other hand, also most of us keep our displine well. So, who wanna get into our community should learn to displine him/herself first.  if not, we just treat him what he should be treated.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-10-31 14:05 | 显示全部楼层
妹, 是你吗? 你玩得很开心嘛.  :cool:   道理就是道理, 没规矩不能成方圆, 我们很多人已经走得很远了, 做人没一点准则.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-10-31 19:13 | 显示全部楼层
yes, msb, i came here to saying something not only to u, but to our chinese people. ur topic is an open place to say something.

and good for u, u r getting close to our qualification. and u step to our cross now.
u r here: 123456
and we r here: 678910
the only cross is 6. if u don't understand my last post, u sure could not understand my this post.

what i want to tell our people is: we only have a little common with them. so, u lost a lot to get into another kind of life. u lost 78910 in ur life, u may get 12345, but if u have good memory, u should remembered you've got 12345 in ur childhood, it is only covered in a diffrent package.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-10-31 19:51 | 显示全部楼层
妹, 我们两有话私下慢慢说, 我还是要教训他! 你回家了吗? 好事啊. 哥大不错啊, 好好读书.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2002-10-31 19:57 | 显示全部楼层
妹, 我也好想你. 我很少去PARTY, 你呢, 常去吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-7 09:28 , Processed in 0.067593 second(s), 34 queries .