租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 阿赖耶识
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 想学英语的朋友们请进

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2003-8-13 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
I don't see anything wrong with his job-seeknig letter. To me, and to most ppl, language is for communication purpose, we don't make a living on English literature skills. If that person is experienced in helping ppl to improve oral skills, then each of us should definitely go for it. There's really no point to zoom in others' single word, as to criticize much.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2003-8-13 13:21 | 显示全部楼层
Well, the post is up here. You could choose to follow its words or simply ignore it. There's nothing called "standard" here, to evaluate others' suggestions. Please cut your crap.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-8-15 02:18 | 显示全部楼层
Yup. Sure. Each has his/her own standard and right to make up his/her own choice. Just try not to criticize others too much, especially try not to criticize ppl who wanna help others out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2003-8-15 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
He charges far below the avg price in the market. It is up to you to decide my purpose or whatever. However, I don't find it necessary to question others too much if one just tries to provide info here. Right? Honestly, from that guy's job-seeking letter, I find it OK according to his asked price. Again, it is simply my point of view. It is totally UP TO YOU to spit off.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2003-8-15 10:34 | 显示全部楼层
To cdavid, 哦, 对了, 俺是学 abstract数学 的热血小青年, 不太喜欢 象, 类似, 接近等模糊用词, 请您给本人准确定位, 托就是托, 不是托就不是托。 譬如, 我不能说, 您似乎会英语,对不? ^oo^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2003-8-15 10:41 | 显示全部楼层
不是啊, 我的英语太口语化了,很滥。 也不知道为什么, 我看那人的求职信, 挺顺眼的。 仅此而已。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2003-8-15 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-11 06:47 , Processed in 0.046331 second(s), 32 queries .