查看: 2489|回复: 40
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] help you write an effective CV

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2006-3-16 15:19 | 显示全部楼层

I really appreciate you for your help

Hi CV_view,

Firstly I really appreciate you for your help.

But I has a question. Every university has a CAPS, in which we can get any kind of help to our CV. For example, what is the CV format, what verbs sould we use to describe our projects, which kind of things should we put in the 1st page, and so on. They even provide interview simulation.

If we still worry about grammer errors in our CV, go to H622 and make an appoinment. Someone will help us to correct them. I ever encountered an old gentleman there, and he took 10 minutes to decide how to name my degree. I respect him for his carefulness.

Finally, I stilll say Thank You, CV_view. But I think we should get more professional service for our CV from University since the service already exists.
九万里风蓬正举, 风休住, 蓬舟吹取三山去.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2006-3-19 04:45 | 显示全部楼层

Trusting me or not is your choice

(1) Hi THE MAN,<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p
Thank you for your understanding me and applaud you for your wonderful words. I originally wanted to give a better suggestion to readers. But I regret that my suggestion made CV_review so angry that he used bad words to fight against me.<O:p</O:p

九万里风蓬正举, 风休住, 蓬舟吹取三山去.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-3-19 04:47 | 显示全部楼层

(2) Here I would like to say nothing to CV_review, but introduce how I write my CV.<O:p</O:p

Before I finished my CV, I got two trainings. One came from Community Training, the other was from CAPS.<O:p</O:p

The Community Training aims at people who already have experience in <ST1:pNorth America</ST1:p. A counsellor, who is an Anglophone, gave me suggestions and corrected my CV. But the responses from companies were not good after I sent my CV to them.
九万里风蓬正举, 风休住, 蓬舟吹取三山去.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-3-19 04:48 | 显示全部楼层

(3) Then, somebody recommended CAPS to me. I adopt his suggestion, discussed with counsellors in CAPS many times about my CV, and modified my CV again and again. The counsellors gave me a lot of comments which were very useful to a student who had not experience in <ST1:pNorth America.</ST1:p<O:p</O:p

Next, I sent my CV to companies again. Replies were very good. During three months, I received three interviews in Montreal, four phone interviews from different cities in America, three phone interviews again from different departments in a famous corporation in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comMontreal</st1:City>, four phone interviews from different cities in <st1:country-region w:st=" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">America</ST1:p</st1:country-region>. I even received an on-site interview from the most famous corporation in my area. I was very surprised that this corporation gave an on-site interview to a student like me.
九万里风蓬正举, 风休住, 蓬舟吹取三山去.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2006-3-19 04:49 | 显示全部楼层

(4) The only reason why I describe my interviews is to make you trust me that the CAPS can gave you more effective suggestions and is more professional than others to a student who has no experience in North America. <O:p</O:p
Trusting me or not is your choice. CAPS is open to every student in a university.
九万里风蓬正举, 风休住, 蓬舟吹取三山去.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-11 06:05 , Processed in 0.046802 second(s), 33 queries .