租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: linyangwind2739
打印 上一主题 下一主题

喜欢踢球的朋友

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2006-8-7 16:29 | 显示全部楼层
After playing soccer with drageonmontreal球队 last Saturday, I feel like to play soccer again after not having played for so many years. As linyangwind2739 said that "我们踢球不是为了任何的比赛,就是为了锻炼身体,结交朋友" and "和老朋友一起玩的另一个好处是不会轻易的受伤,大家都很注意,脚下留情,气氛友好", I definitely agree with him. It's very enjoyable to play with your team. Your team play very well and carefully. I heard some other local teams playing violently and even fighting sometimes, maybe during the tournament.  This is not part of the game and sportsmanship. As we all have our own jobs, families or studies, we must be careful at all times when we play to avoid hurting each other and to avoid accidental foul or injury inflicted on another player. Also, some of us wear glasses so it's important not to be too aggressive to get the ball when we are too close to each other to avoid breaking each other's glasses.

Scoring, winning or losing is not important. The important thing is to play a good game (good game = nobody get severe injury, nobody blame each other for their mistakes, and so on). The most important of all as Linyanwind2739 already mentioned is to play soccer for health and to meet some new friends. Lastly, since soccer is a contact sport so I would suggest that everybody should have proper protection like at least having soccer shoes and shinguards.

Hopefully, you guys continue to play like this and I am sure there will be more people to join you. I myself will invite 2 of my friends to join you next time. See you next time.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2006-8-10 11:17 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks linyangwind2739 for your compliment. This Saturday, I am not sure that I would be able to make it there to play with you guys but I would try.

Actually, we have to thank YOU to post the message on Sinoquebec and to organize such a game. Of course, thanks to those who organize and those who participate in the game. You are absolutely right about the soccer field, it's not easy to have one in the afternoon during summer time.

Playing early in the morning is a hard time for some of us to get up. However, we could discuss together to fix a good time and a good place. I know there are many free soccer fields in the island of Montreal. liusnu is good to encourage people to come early. It's always good to say 9:00am and then people will come at 9:30am. Then we can start at 9:30am.

I have a suggestion that we should bring at least 2 t-shirts (any kind of t-shirt), one is light color for example like white, yellow or light blue, the other is dark color like dark blue, red, or black or any. The reason is that we can switch around. For example, we have more players wearing dark colors that day, then maybe some of them should change their t-shirt colors to be in the light color t-shirt team to make it equal number of players for both teams. Of course you can always wear your favorite color t-shirt everytime you play. That's ok too. Also, it's always good to swith team to play with different players in different weeks. Just a suggestion and it's up to your willingness. You really don't have to if you don't want to do so.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-8-28 14:08 | 显示全部楼层
It's a good idea to play soccer another time during week days for those who have time after work, but I doubt that we can occupy the soccer field because there are always people playing in the evening.  But you can try to organize and maybe find an empty field to play.

It was quite enjoyable to play soccer last weekend. People were playing well with each other and enjoyed the game more.  You guys did a good job to attract more players to come and play on Saturday.  Hope everybody can come a bit early so that we can start the game early.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-4-19 09:17 | 显示全部楼层
The weather will be perfect for soccer. Let's come early at 9:30am so at least we can play for 2 hours if the field is taken at noon for local soccer league.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-23 20:22 , Processed in 0.047494 second(s), 31 queries .