租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 8982|回复: 72
打印 上一主题 下一主题

VER**N的中国人很讨厌?!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2002-10-28 10:52 | 显示全部楼层
Go to Mont-Royal, Cote-Saint-Luc, NDG, kirkland (West Island)etc.  Westmount may be too expensive !  Do not try to change the area!  You can not and do not able to.  Good area is always good area! Bad area is always bad area.  The money have decided for everything in North America!  If you want to live a bad area and receive better service, no way!  If you want your kids, grow up with educated people, go to the private school and live in the better area.  It is only way !  I am living here more than four year and it is what I have got.  Believe me this can save your time and your trouble!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-10-28 16:34 | 显示全部楼层
To Larose,

Be careful for your word man or madam!  I have not met any problem in my neighborhood.  It seem that you have grouped the people from city and countryside, isn't it?  It is not right, either! Even my neighbor offer me a free ride when he had seen I have just missed the bus last Friday.   I have met him only once and he is immigrant from Romania.  I have not even remembered his face!  So the nice man is everywhere, isn't it?          
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-27 08:34 , Processed in 0.049855 second(s), 30 queries .