租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: SHIELA
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教哪有好的妇产科医生

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2005-7-13 10:57 | 显示全部楼层
Post by SWFH
  今天去了HUM医生诊所,做了项常规妇科检查,和国内的抹片检查差不多吧,居然要用信用卡付费160加币,当时护士要下班了,工作很忙乱的样子,我顺手就刷卡把钱交了,后来想想觉得不对,不是说加拿大看病检查不要钱,买药才要钱么?请问有没有人知道这是什么规矩,还是为省钱应该去公立医院看病?

我是移民,没工作,也没有买私人保险,医疗卡不包含这些普通检查么?

请哪位清楚这里医疗制度的朋友解答一下.谢谢!

Normally, you don't pay any examination fees, but for some tests, for example, pap smear, you will have to pay if you do so in a clinic. The nurse or receptionist or the doctor himself should explain to you that the medicare card doesn't cover everything. For this kind of test, if you do it in a CLSC or an hospital, you dont' need to pay though. In any case, I am suprised that they charged you that much. $160 is a lot of money. YOu really should have asked them. I did pap smear once in my doctor's clinic and I was charged about $20. I dont' remember how much exactly, but definetly not $160. Before doing the test, the doctor explained to me that I would have to pay for the test, also, in the clinic, a line was written saying that patients have to pay certain fees.
Anyways, ask your clinic what the charges was about
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2005-8-24 18:45 | 显示全部楼层
Post by kkksino
你说的也对,不过,面对说英文的医生,你会不会紧张呢?
why nervous? they are nice!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-7 02:49 , Processed in 0.063698 second(s), 26 queries .