查看: 33120|回复: 137
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教诸位有关面包机

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2004-11-30 21:54 | 显示全部楼层
这东西好用吗?
- ? need more specific question
- throw in everything, set timer (whenever u want it to be done, e.g. when u wake up in the morning), it will go DING DING when it finishs by itself.
- Crust is not as nice as those that are baked in the oven.
- I've made it for a few years, just for the smell, rarely eat it. Min. 2 loafs/week and I was forever delivering bread to friends.
- Some friends like it, but not sure if they've said that just because it was free.
- If I can find space in the future, I would get another bread machine, for smell again.
- If u care about nutrition, do it then. Buy real whole wheat flour, throw in wheat germs, grains, etc. I used to ground some Oat into it. (From friends who worked in bakery, the whole wheat bread u buy in supermarket are white flour + molasses)
- U can make pizza dough, other breads. Try recipes from "? bread book", they turn out much nicer than those basic recipes that come with the machine.

哪里买便宜? - Don't know this one.

耗电多吗?
- Don't know this one neither

- But if u care about cost of bread, u are better off buying them.
(There is a cheap bakery (~Bromount) on Durocher/d'Anvers, 2 long block South of HWY 40, ~ SE corner. Not sure about current price, cheap anyway. Some people buy few loafs and freeze them.)

- I used to buy "bulk" yeast, vacuum pack ~ 1 lb., cheap. Gave 1/2 to friends, still couldn't finish it in 1 year. Somebody said the store that I used to buy it moved to the other side(West) of Central Market. The cigarette at the same store are sold at the same price as Costco. Sorry, can't remember name and don't have location.

动静大不大?
- there are noises when it knead the dough, closing the kitchen door will help. Don't think it last for long, but I am not bothered by most noises.

Happy bread making!!  (Making bread by hand is found to help reduce stress.)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-26 07:48 , Processed in 0.044862 second(s), 29 queries .