楼主
发表于 2005-1-9 20:20 | 显示全部楼层
把你的防火墙关掉再上,试试。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2005-1-10 16:08 | 显示全部楼层

希望给你启发

前两天我重装机器的时候也曾出现类似的问题,不确定我是怎么完全解决这个问题的---因为我开始没在意这是个很重要的问题。现在回想一下,大概我有这样几个操作,希望能有启发:

1。上网下载了新的msn;
2。安装msn后需要重新注册;
3。关闭防火墙。
其他环节好像没有过多操作。
你可能不是重装机器,所以有些防火墙或防毒设置在以前已经设定,如果不是以上的问题,可能需要检查防毒墙的设置问题了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-1-10 17:47 | 显示全部楼层
你是否使用了防火墙你自己不知道吗?:eek!:

有可能你用的是防毒软件而非防火墙,那就把防毒软件关掉试试。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-1-10 23:35 | 显示全部楼层
Post by warum
昨天晚上死机重启之后, 看到Norton的杀毒软件出问题了.
没管, 登陆msn, 就一直上不去了, 总是显示 '抱歉, 您现在无法登陆到....请稍候再试.'
之后hotmail的信箱也进不去了, 后来重新下载了Norton,
信箱能进去了, 但是msn还是无法登陆. 会是什么原因啊???
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: 各位帮帮忙之点一二把...without Msn, 寝食难安阿......
你的网名挺有意思, 德国来的?:cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-1-10 23:49 | 显示全部楼层
Post by warum
赫赫, 以前在德国呆过一段时间的, 陈年往事了... 你呢?
Ja, war ich auch.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-1-11 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Post by warum
重新卸了又装了, 还是不行啊. 我把所有东西都关了, 也上不去阿.
是不是有什么里面(IE??)的设置错了?
...... 谢谢大家帮忙想想办法阿......:confused:
no nothing gonna be wrong with the IE setting. you said that now you can access your hotmail, right? what is the error message about the MSN (I think you mean messenger). did you try to access your MSN from ohter computer?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2005-1-12 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
same fault as mine, also happened around last weekend!!! who could give some advice on how to fix it? Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-1-12 14:31 | 显示全部楼层
my PC is correct with the system time setting. However, what software do you think possibly cause this problem? Firewall software????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-1-12 22:04 | 显示全部楼层
哥门, 你这个问题挺绝. 这么多人帮忙, 该想到的都想到了. 实在不行就重装系统算了. 你说你能上HOTMAIL, 就是不能上MESSENGER, 可用了别的机器却有能上了. 该不会.NET PASSPORT认IP吧?应为你以前系统有问题, 把你的IP BLOCK了????? OK, 你如果用BELL的SYMPATICO和ROUTER, 把ROUTER的电源关了, 重起一下, 换个新的IP试试.

但愿这根稻草管用.:rolleyes:

看来有同样问题的还不是你一个, 实在不行, 打1800电话,找MS 的.NET SERVICE去.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2005-1-12 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
Post by CAA
I got the same problem and don't know what to do. the mailbox is fine but the messenger doesn't work.
Ok, guys, stop tuning your machine!! must be somthing wrong with the IP or microsoft service.

wait... I got somnething for you:
here you go
========================================================

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bnTitle colSpan=2>Can't access MSN Messenger after OS reinstallation

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bnByline width=300></TD><TD class=bnStoryTools></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=490 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=chewyCenter vAlign=top><TABLE class=image id=firstBannerTable border=0><TBODY><TR><!-- <td class="textAdCon" width="300">DEFAULT AD
300px wide
</td>--></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=containerTable style="DISPLAY: none" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- story starts here -->QUESTION: After resetting the Windows ME operating system to factory default I cannot access MSN Messenger. All other MSN functions are accessible. I keep receiving error message that I am not connected to the internet (Error code 0X81000301).

Charles MacLeod

ANSWER: Here are some suggestions you should check/try if you haven't already:

1. The date on your computer needs to be set properly -- double click the clock verify that

the time and date are set.

2. If your password information is not saved, verify that you are typing it in with the

correct case (uppercase or lowercase).

3. Change your password @ http://memberservicesnet.passport.com/memberservice.srf to

something smaller (under 10-12 characters), then try signing in again.

4. If you use a firewall (like ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security etc. ), it's possible

that Messenger doesn't have the correct rights to access the Internet, especially since you

upgraded. You may need to re/add Messenger to the allowed list of programs in your firewall if this is the case.

5. If you disabled your firewall in the past, it still may be blocking Messenger -- try

restarting it and see if that helps the situation. You also might try uninstalling an

installed firewall, to verify that it isn't causing a problem (even if it is disabled).

6. Clear your IE cache and cookies -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then

Internet Options, then click the Delete Files button, and when that's complete click the

Delete Cookies button.

7. Check your IE Security settings -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then

Internet Options, then Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section, and verify that "Check

for server certificate revocation" is unchecked. Also verify that 'Use SSL 2.0' and Use SSL

3.0' is checked, then click OK.

8. Click Start, then Run, and enter the following:

regsvr32 softpub.dll

Then click OK

http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040920.gtss2sep20/BNStory/Troubleshooter/

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-4 02:36 , Processed in 0.054166 second(s), 42 queries .