41#
发表于 2004-1-16 12:13 | 显示全部楼层
I'd like to join you, kira_zhao@hotmail.com
Thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2004-1-16 21:05 | 显示全部楼层
忘了问大家有在Mcgill读Accounting的吗(Continuing education)?我也想选课.需要Toefl成绩吗?由于我在别的城市已修过几门课程了,可以transfer吗?有任何好建议关于选其他学校的Accounting英语课程吗?
多谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2004-1-21 00:23 | 显示全部楼层
Please count me, I  really desire to attend your meeting .my adress is yiling_hou@yahoo.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2004-1-24 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
I want to be a member of this group too, my email is lb_hgx@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2004-2-24 18:25 | 显示全部楼层
新东方GAMT集体报名优惠计划:
2人报名,每人优惠$20
3人报名,每人优惠$30
4人报名,每人优惠$40
………..
49人报名,全部免费.

报名之后,循环听课一年,每期约两个月,可循环听6期.现在报名,有空时上课.

本星期末此计划截止,有兴趣请联系:
(514)731-2868Mr.liu
rent2262@yahoo.com.cn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2004-3-3 11:33 | 显示全部楼层
hello Pop Corn and others:

I am studying in Con for my accounting bach. I am supposed to graduate at the begining of 2005. I also plan take the CMA or ICMA. May I join your discussion group?
pls contact me at: lwt_wkl@yahoo.com

thanks and regards
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2004-4-25 06:01 | 显示全部楼层
我cga在读,准备9月或10月登陆蒙特利尔。在cga网站上得知,申请魁省cga除英语区的条件外,还需法语10或11级,请问各位怎么达到这个要求的?还是先在国内获得会员资格,再转来蒙城,届时还要补法语成绩吗?

Cga学生(pace阶段)在蒙城好找工作吗?获得会员资格后呢?
请各位前辈不吝赐教。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2004-5-3 01:19 | 显示全部楼层

请问怎样满足关于工作经验的要求?

根据cga,cma,ca的规定,要拿到头衔,除了要修足一系列的课程外,还有有2年左右的会计工作经验。

满足前一个要求容易,只要自学或到大学修学分,迟早能修完。

但是,怎样找到一个单位给你会计工作经验呢? 没有专业头衔,会有单位要你做会计吗?

如果始终找不到实习单位,那读那么多课程不是最后都要作废吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2004-5-12 12:38 | 显示全部楼层
Impartant news on the accounting profession (some like it, some don't)

Formal talks have been underway with a view to merging the three accounting orders in Quebec into a unified accounting profession. Up to this point, discussions among representatives of the Ordre des comptables agréés, the Ordre des comptables généraux licenciés and the Ordre des comptables en management accrédités indicate that such a project would be viable

Discussions are underway to merge the CA and CMA organizations in the other Canadian provinces. This initiative, taken in cooperation with the CICA and CMA Canada, is subject to the approval of the CA and CMA orders, institutes and associations in each province.

The post-merger designation would be that of chartered accountant (CA)

Before a merger can take place, each organization in Quebec will have to take a certain number of steps:
1. First, by the end of the spring, the Bureaus (Boards of directors) of the three orders will have to decide on whether pursuing this initiative is relevant.
2. If the three Bureaus approve the initiative, the senior officers of the orders would embark on a tour to inform and consult with the members across Quebec.
3. In the fall, the members of the three orders would be asked to vote on the future of their profession

Whatever the outcome of the vote, the path leading to the CA designation will remain the same as before for all candidates for the practice of the profession (CPPs) registered on the Candidate Roll of the Ordre and those registered for the Ordre's Professional Education Program (PEP) as at May 11, 2004. If a merger takes place, all new students registered after May 11, 2004 will be subject to the admission requirements of the new profession.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2004-10-1 20:42 | 显示全部楼层

大家好

我是新到的移民,会计专业,也想考CGA但是现在还没有入门,也不知道去那个学校能学到相关知识,请前辈指点
yilongsa@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-26 16:55 , Processed in 0.045233 second(s), 39 queries .