租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: desperatenewyea
打印 上一主题 下一主题

刚被“丈夫”打了

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2003-2-9 23:50 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, henri,
I know it's dangerious! my kid is so alert to any sign of quarrelling! Today, when i talked with my kid, she told me everyday when she got off the school bus she was wondering whether we were quarelling again. I was so sad when i heard of this. A family without safety is worth nothing to her. i will get rid of it as soon as possible!

can you tell me the related sites? Of course I will check on internet.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2003-2-12 17:51 | 显示全部楼层
不知道你看过大家给你发的帖子之后有没有清醒一点?作为旁观者我是已经气愤的不行了.
  我真的不明白你还有什么可顾虑的?谁不渴望真正的爱情,你甘心这样过一辈子?即使是为了你孩子,他在这样的环境下成长就会幸福?你不担心的幼小心灵会扭曲?还是你个人没有足够的条件供养孩子?法律是可以帮助你的啊.
  还有如果你不想失去这个家的话,从新站起来,换个活法试试,告诉她你是人,不是他的宠物想疼的时候疼,想打的时候打,极力维护你自己的权益,不过我想他可能悔改的可能性几乎没有了!!那就离吧,解放你自己,你一样可以生活的很好.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2003-2-12 20:30 | 显示全部楼层
俗话说“可怜之人必有可恨之处”。  eek!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2003-2-13 00:29 | 显示全部楼层
well, it is terrible that things like this happens!! I just watched the movie "Enough" a few weeks ago; it illustrates the same thing. The only way for the woman is fight back when she couldn't stand any more, although the ending is a little bit violent.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2003-2-13 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
without any reason? he beated you?
anyway, even with reasons, he shouldn't do that.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2003-2-13 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
性格就是命运。
如果她不是这般的优柔寡断,何尝会让她LG一而再,再而三地暴粗得手后不知所措呢?她到这里发贴子,无非是挨LG第N次打后,排解一下这第N次的郁闷。接下来,她还会像N-1,-2,-3,...次那样 ,给自己足够不能离开他的理由,等待着第N+1,+2,+3...次的动武。她发贴子的目的在于发泄,试想一下谁挨完打后心里没一股怨气,LG又不给安抚。她的目的不是讨教主意,而且 她要有主见的话,早知道该干什么了,还用得着发贴吗。  eek!    eek!    eek!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2003-2-13 17:00 | 显示全部楼层
You Kuo Nan Yan. I understand your feeling, I have the same experience as yours. My husband hit me, not beat, just hit me two times. I hated him so much and wanted to share my pain with the Tongbao. But I was not so brave as you. It is a shame for a man to hit or beat his wife. But later I realized that I made him do so by saying dirty words at him expressing my resent. I understood his feeling. After negotiation, we became an ideal couple.

Calm down. The friends here have good intention. But they are outsiders, I think you can decide what to do.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2003-2-13 17:14 | 显示全部楼层
If you would like to exchang ideas, please emailme: susychang20002yahoo.com any time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2003-2-18 19:57 | 显示全部楼层
建议版主锁住这个无聊的话题,并建立自动搜索系统,凡是类似议题一律革杀误论.以免无聊之士  :p    :p    :p  在此耽误大家求学创业.  :mad:    :mad:    :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2003-2-19 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
打~哪是你活该~没有无缘无故的爱与恨~打你一定是你该打了~就好比你出去偷人背着你丈夫,我要是你老公我一天打你八顿都少~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-25 08:53 , Processed in 0.043714 second(s), 39 queries .