楼主: roster
打印 上一主题 下一主题

HEC MBA----蒙城MBA----RANKING

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2003-4-10 13:16 | 显示全部楼层
one stab drives you nuts,
two stabs drive you crazy,
three stabs...now, look at you, a pathetic dog barking with a burning A-S-S..  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2003-4-10 16:47 | 显示全部楼层
the majority of dogs can't pee standing successfully. However, Christmas111 ( a perfect dog name), is special. she can bark,pee and stand simultaneously in a method exhibited below.
Isn't it amazing? well, you never know what a dog knows, right?    

Did you finish? if not, lift to the desired angel....and give onlookers (not a hooker) your best shot! ...and sit, yes, sit!...and lick your hole, like it already? good dog.      
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2003-4-23 00:05 | 显示全部楼层
From Havard? What a joke! HaHaHa.

Well, if you name your toilet bowl "Harvard", you are really from inside of it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2003-4-23 11:59 | 显示全部楼层
Money laundry,

If you are wise, please kindly shut up and change your user name the next time you try to speak on the sinoquebec forum.

I have seen your bullshit remarks on many topics filled with cynicism about Canada, about Quebec, about France, about the Chinese, and about yourself. You seem to have no respect for other people. It's a shame and I feel so sorry for you.

If you are living in Canada, you don't deserve to live here since you don't respect many things that canadians including our fellow Chinese immigrants cherish. You are a negative loser wherever you are, US, Canada, even China. BBS is the only place that you can regain some poor self-esteem by your sick sarcasm on any topic that's worth barking at.

Nobody has time to listen to your bark. You are a poor spoiler. Just get out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2003-4-23 14:48 | 显示全部楼层
Are you playing with me? what are you guys cherishing? like this????:::::::

-ABC123 once fired "all!Find a full-time job with permenant contract and benefit packages? Mei-Men-Er as long as you are Chinese! Forget it!"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2003-4-23 18:24 | 显示全部楼层
Money laundry,

no one would like play with you, because you have a pee-pee mouth. so u just go back home and play with your toy. poor guy!         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2003-4-23 19:03 | 显示全部楼层
hey, friends,
please don't kick Money laundry out here, cause we would like to see more humors from abc123, it really makes fun.   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2003-4-23 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Laundry Ma'am

I was telling the truth and hoped that helps our fellows to identify what's going wrong with us and the society as well. It's an objective issue.

And it seems the majority here on the forum reach an agreement: the thing that needs a priority of laundry is your mouth. Why not your butt? 'Cause your mouth is more stinky.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2003-4-27 00:31 | 显示全部楼层
Money laundry,
Where are you now? Went back to your original cote, a toilet bowl which you named "Harvard".  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-7 02:39 , Processed in 0.053579 second(s), 41 queries .