租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 787|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[移民] 我是新移民,登陆的问题,急!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2005-5-9 09:53 | 显示全部楼层

landing

if you are federal immigrants, you have to land out of Quebec (then you can come back later to Montreal), if you first land in Montreal, you have to take demostic flight to Ottawa, making things difficult to go through the immigration office. Better directly fly to Ottawa, I think.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2005-5-9 11:53 | 显示全部楼层

my opinion

I know somebody landed from Enrope, they first got to Montreal, and their immigration documents are held at immigration office at the Montreal Airport, then they got into Montreal, but later they have to fly to Toronto, but the problem is that the domestic flight to Toronto will not get him go through immigration office at the Toronto airport, therefore, they have to later ask sb. to drive them to the US-Canada border to land as immigrants.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-5-9 12:36 | 显示全部楼层

the best way

I think you'd better call Canadian Immigration Office (they have a number for calling internationally, or ask sb. in Canada to call the 1-800 toll free number). Ask them directly before you buy the other ticket. Also, flying to Ottawa should be OK as Ottawa is in Ontario, not in Quebec. Some time Immigration Laws changes with time, better to confirm with them first.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-5-9 14:51 | 显示全部楼层

that is not a problem

I know lots of people from US, they just landed and will return back to US immediately after landing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-28 08:38 , Processed in 0.034963 second(s), 32 queries .