租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: desperatenewyea
打印 上一主题 下一主题

刚被“丈夫”打了

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2003-2-9 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Let me tell u this. Ur situation could be very dangerous if u could thinkseriously. U need to be responsible for ur daughter if not for uself. The man who abuses never stops until something serious happens.He treat u like an animal ( or as an object at best)deep in his mind. He has no ability to control himself actully. Abuse  has become a habbit , a life style to him. I know a girl almost died of this kind of relation and finally got devorced. She is almost exactly the same as ur situation. Again, what i like to say that ur situation could be very dangerous.

Do not talk too much on this site. If u hv time , pls come to related sites to check related information about woman abuse. It would educate u that u r hopelss if u keep on with this life. U need to escape befor u r seriously hurted.

As to ur daughter, pls understand it is the only choice and the best choice under ur family situation. NEVER EVER EXPOSE UR CHILD TO VILOENCE!!!  It will ruin her life. In Canada, it is very serious to expose kids to family abuse cuz it hurt the kid psyologically.U r hurting ur daughter actully.

I understand it is hard for u to change ur life, but u hv to. If not , pls leave him for the sake of ur daught.

Stop complaining and enjoying the pain. Believe or not , many women r experencing the same as u r, no matter how well educated she is and how beatiful or how high social stutus she is or she is white or chinese. Family abuse is nothing new. It is the all the same and universal . It is human nature of some men.But women seldom talk.

Good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2003-2-12 21:43 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! My suggestion is this: call police at least once when u r attacked again. This is very important to u if u really think of it : in case when u file devorce u will hv the right to hv ur daugher with u if police has his abuse history record. Court will not in favour of man with abuse history.In the other hand , once sth bad happens u will hv at least some evidence record favourable to u. U do not worried ,that does not mean he will be in jail for u can bail him out.

Also, warning is nessasary for him. If u already hv citzenship , just put him in jail. At least for 1 week. U will know it is good to protect u and ur daughter in the long run.

I may find some website for u and forward to u.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-2-15 22:45 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! guys,

It is hard for us common people understand a abused woman . Sometime we become suspiciousof the woman.Venting is no use.Cuz, we r not the battered after all. As matter as a fact, the public need to be educated in this matter . The parodox is the abused people and the common sense people will never reseach for a solution , they just vent themselves and when thing become the worst , it is already too late to do learn any thing.

Emotion can not sovle the problem. There r a site may be informative and educating.

You Kuo Nan Yan, u can refer to this site or, u can search other sites by ur own. U will find that the syptom is universal , there r a lot of similarities among the abuser and the abused pysologically. The diferece lays on how worse every individual case is. Some just put up with , some got kill accidentally by the habbit of the husband.U will find it helpful. U will find many abused ladies share the same feeling as u do.

http://au.geocities.com/tigrispoet/cycleofabuse.htm

In case u failed having asscess to the site ,
u can email me. Conan_huang@yahoo.com  

Take care.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-4 03:02 , Processed in 0.039411 second(s), 28 queries .