租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: cocomagic
打印 上一主题 下一主题

McGill Undergraduate

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-8-13 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
I just talked to cocomagic. We both found that we will be free at this Friday (Aug 16th). So I suppose it is a good chance for all of us to meet each other. Guys, if you have time on that day, or any suggestion, please reply here. We may have a gread time.
See you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-8-14 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
Terrific! seems we will have a great time. Here comes the offical announcement.

To all new coming Chinese undergraduate students at McGill. We will organize an unofficial welcome party.
Time: 3:30 p.m. Friday, August 16th
Place: McGill Front Gate (located at the cross of Sherbrook Street and McGill College Street)

Since it is a high traffic area, how to identify each other could be a problem. I am about 180cm height, will wear a blue cap. However, I believe cocomagic will be much more easy to be identified. As I was told, she will wear pink with a black handbag and promise me she will look just like the green guy in the Monster inc. movie. So I believe there will be two dinosaurs in McGill. Right now we only have one in skeleton at Redpath museum. Therefore, anyone with heart problem please bring you medicine for emergency. I am just kidding. Anyway, welcome to McGill

See you, guys
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-8-14 21:22 | 显示全部楼层
Oh, everyone please confirm your apprearance here.

To fk,
We are McGill students, but not admission staff at McGill. Any information we give here could mislead you and may cause your trouble. So if you have any question, the best way is to contact with McGill's admission recruitement office at James Building. You will get the precise answer there.
Good Luck
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-8-21 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
To fk,
First of all, again I am NOT an admission staff at McGill, any information I gave here could mislead you. Second, for some privacy concern, I would prefer not to give too much detail about my own admission precedure. However, there is something for sure. Transcript from high school and university, if you had attended one before, is necessary for application. Also, all transcripts should be sent by your high school or university directly to McGill, at least not getting through your hand. I applied in 1999 and the admission policy has been changed a lot since then.

To Dongfang,
If you can pass McGill English level 5 by 75%, in my opinion, you can easily crack the TOEFL test.

To TonTon,
We all have a great time on Friday, I suppose. We sincerely hope to meet you next time.

Good Luck to You All
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-8-27 00:09 | 显示全部楼层
To all McGill new coming undergraduate students,

Tomorrow, the orientation will start at 9:30 in the morning. It will be all day long and certainly there will be a hell lot of fun. Anyone wants to participate in frosh which takes the rest three days of this week, still can regist tomorrow at the lower campus. The cost could vary from 40 to 70 bucks and they only take cash tomorrow.

BTW all SCIENCE student no matter U1 or U0, will have the faculty orientation at Holiday Inn which is located at Sherbrook Street just a few steps away from McGill.

See you there

PS I will be a group leader for management department.

See you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-23 10:20 , Processed in 0.055212 second(s), 30 queries .