租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: benny
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 长途电话公司的骗局!(转)

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2002-5-4 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
To AV:
You can shift back to Bell, simply telling them that you want to use their long distance service. Bell will do everything for you. However, someone said the service in Bell was not as good as it was before. Think it over before you do everything.

I had the same experience before. It was another HK telecompany. With luck, I found out before the cheating going on, and at last, I definitely decided not to use any HK's service. HKais, c'est tout escroc.

Right now, I stay with Bell, but I use calling card for making long distance call. However, there are so many calling cards on the markets. As far as I know, Cici and Jia are not bad, at least they provide honest service, though some other calling cards declare they offer more minutes than others.

OK, c'est la vie, mais faire attention, mes amis
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-5-7 00:30 | 显示全部楼层
I forget the Chinese name of the HK telecompany which I mentioned in my previous message. However, for me, if there is any teleservice sales, I would kindly make clear what kind of telecompany they are. If it is an HK company, I would definitely say no. Of fourse, never give any pre-authorization of the payment to any organizations. As your last protection, you can refuse the payment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-5-9 22:40 | 显示全部楼层
Anyway, Frankzhang, thank you all for your information. We will try your company.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-8 11:18 , Processed in 0.048425 second(s), 28 queries .