打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] help you write an effective CV

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2006-3-17 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
Some comments
Post by 山花
Hi CV_view,

Firstly I really appreciate you for your help.

- Craps. No appreciation found.

But I has a question.

- Wow. I mean, Wow.

Every university has a CAPS,

- Yeah, almost CRAPS. Just like their jobless graduates.

in which we can get any kind of help to our CV.

- Perfect. But what makes you think all job-seeking chinese in montreal have free access to CRAPS? CV_review is an alternative if not a better choice

For example, what is the CV format, what verbs sould we use to describe our projects

- According to what you described below, you actually need to know the nouns...more, I mean.

, which kind of things should we put in the 1st page, and so on. They even provide interview simulation.

- Interview simulation is nice. again...no free access. again this proves students are lucky in montreal.

If we still worry about grammer errors in our CV, go to H622 and make an appoinment. Someone will help us to correct them.

- Yeah. but you still produce grammer errors everyday. Did they teach English?

I ever encountered an old gentleman there, and he took 10 minutes to decide how to name my degree.

- Can I safely assume that you do not know what your degree is called? joke's joke, but this is becoming a sad story now.

I respect him for his carefulness.

- Me too. He was careful enough not to cry on you. So no feelings hurt.

Finally, I stilll say Thank You, CV_view.

- Next time you thank people, spell their names correctly.

But I think we should get more professional service for our CV from University since the service already exists.

- It is illogical and offending to make such a conclusion without decent comparison between our nice old CV_review and ... CRAPS.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2006-3-17 14:08 | 显示全部楼层
Post by THE MAN
Build up your own bbs and then claim it as a "100% personal " stuff.
Personal talking? In here , no way, not even close.If you do think so, how about call yourself stupid ? lol

"lease respect other person's freedom and right."?  You got that right, so please prove it in this "public" forum. Can't take a stand anymore? So I guess. LOA!!

"I don't want to pretend to be a "good listener" or a "big heart"." ?
Cause you are really  not one!  ROFL.

"It is not your business. All comments are not welcomed."
You really think it's your backyard here,don' t you? Can be any funnier? Sorry , can't help but laughing. Thank you for entertaining me, though. lmao again !

Yes, I TOLL, so YOL, however ALLU, SSBD, IORW, ROFL.

U r the man!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-3-17 16:38 | 显示全部楼层
Post by THE MAN
and you withdraw it afterwards because of hearing diffrent opinions. Only that makes you a lack-of-brain person.
In another words, not mature. lol.
Or....you were lying.....about something........
or....you are too easy to be pissed off.....which is not good for your health....2...lol

My first post was just to describe my opinion in this so-called "ublic forum" in a nice way and you came back with an ugly face and dirty words, which was nothing new to anybody hanging around in this forum. So if you are getting madder each time by my words , you deserve it all !! lmao.

I am not perfect, nobody is. But I don't say dirty words to people in the first place.
But if you do it to me, I bet you that you chose the wrong person.

So, if you choose to apologize to me here. I think I could accept because like I've already told you, I got a big heart . lol.

But, if you choose to go on being uglier, it's your call. We've know what kind of person you are anyways. I don't really mind either and the reason remains the same, I got a big heart. lol

LoL , Dude, you made my day. Thanks again !!! ROFL...

Never saw anyone who could type so much in a few hours. MAN you rock. u must have a logitech keyboard or something.

LOL, ROFL, FLG, ETRE, LHL, XXX, TEWDSG, ABCD.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-3-17 18:24 | 显示全部楼层
Post by THE MAN
I  guess you are the only one who has as much time as I do. LoL.

I didn't mean to harm anyone or be annoying or something. You know.

Just hate people couldn't stand different opinions, especially they thought they were perfect when they found other people's mistakes. I hate that no matter what their motive is. (I will still doubt it even if it appears good in the first place....lmao) If I am doing so , I would hate myself also. Lmao.

So, waz up , Christmas111?

Just had a good time here and tried to entertain.:eek!: what, u actually think cv_reivew is more entertaining than I do?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-11 13:56 , Processed in 0.044348 second(s), 32 queries .