租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 楚留香
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[各地同乡会、校友会] 福建人请进来

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2003-7-5 15:46 | 只看该作者
太可笑了,自称是“Fujianren”的人,你是以“小人之心度君子之腹”,请问你帮过谁了?你或许有钱,可我敢断定你不快乐。而我很快乐也有很多时间,因为我热衷于帮助需要帮助的人。你瞧,我帮人成立了创业协会,而我却不想创业。我不管你怎么想,也不要求你来参加同乡会,这是你的自由,如果你想,你还是找别人报名吧。

“每天拖着疲惫的身躯、回到阴暗的地库里、躺在捡来的破床垫上、数着老板给的几枚硬币,不也悠然自得吗”

如有雷同、纯属巧合。  wink
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2003-7-5 18:17 | 只看该作者
TNND,这个“fujianman”太阴险了。根本不是福建人却在这里HP!不就是想跟我和张先生组织的创业俱乐部抢会员吗?大家可以去看看他的进出口协会,人在巴黎却指望着在蒙城的人帮他组织开会?还想成立什么校友会?荒诞!用的都是在“hard to open”ass里学的下三滥手段!换副面孔骗咱福建人,什么from Quebec City,收起你那一套鬼把戏!不准再进来HP,否则,群起攻之。

你的罪行:得罪了武水校友;得罪了福建人,你怎配得上用“fujianman”的网名?;得罪了关心爱护创业俱乐部的人们。你人未到蒙城,却已四面楚歌,你来了还有作为吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2003-7-5 18:21 | 只看该作者
看了就让人有气,不自反省居然还大言不惭说人家“Fujianren”“小人之心度君子之腹”,什么是“君子”?信口开河、坐井观天、以偏概全、哗众取宠、出言不逊,居然还称“君子”,好意思?!
虽然你“很快乐”,也可能确实帮了他人,但好像也用不着王婆卖瓜自卖自夸,小家子气得让人好笑。“你瞧,我帮人成立了创业协会,而我却不想创业。”——说这样的话想标榜什么?
“如果没有更合适的人选,我倒愿意先当个联络员,待条件成熟后,再成立个站、会之类的。如果已有现在的网络,何不贴在这里让大家知道呢?我是福州人,在国内有十多年的工龄,从事过的职业不少,相比之下,年纪也稍大些,来这边的时间不长,但愿意提供力所能及的帮助。”
    大话倒是挺容易说的,到最后却又这般小鸡肚肠——“我不管你怎么想,也不要求你来参加同乡会,这是你的自由,如果你想,你还是找别人报名吧。”

“——故土尚且如此,遑论蒙特利尔。这里的福建人是什么货底?
一是教育素质普遍偏低:往往都是中专、大专或劣质大学的家底,或者根本就没资格移民魁省,而是通过中介等途径的虚假包装而来到蒙城的。试问一下各位,有哪几个是联邦移民的?有几个是自办的魁省移民?
二是普遍地满足于现状:多数人原先工作的单位都特别差,收入低得可怜,加上后来的破产、改革,在寻找出路时,花了比偷渡低得多的代价来了。看到读COFI还能拿生活费,洗碗、缝衣的收入比原来多得多时,很少有不满足的。
你叫这些没什么思想的人怎么组织到一块来?谁愿意牵头、做出些牺牲?没错,福建人大多数都很勤奋、自力更生,但仅此而已。
很多国人都说康大的办学水平在下降,是因为吸收了太多的国人,而我们就连在那里也找不出几个福建人。
福建人申请移民的时间都特别长,你们知道这是为什么?有几个人维护过福建的国际形象?你们(通过假证件和偷渡到海外的福建人)给省民造成了多大的后遗证?子孙后代都会骂你们的,要死也要死的有头有脸!”
    我本无意与人计较,可就看不过这般“一杆子打死一船人”把所有人都踩一脚完了还要惺惺作态——"我想声明的是我不满的是那些通过假证件或偷渡到海外的福建人,他们给省民留下了很坏的后遗证。但他们也是为了谋生,为了浑身的力气有地方赚钱养家。这是什么问题,你知道吗?这是咱们福建的大环境造成的。”
    真是莫名其妙,若真有心为福建或福建人好,那就少一点刻薄和自以为是。蒙城的福建人你到底了解多少?不要因为没人捧场就语不惊人死不休妄下断言徒显自己浅薄。
    以上这些话是sanlang也好Lastchance 也好,听了肯定不高兴。不过你已经说了——“至于叫我闭嘴,恐怕办不到,好象这个网站不是你办的,加拿大却还是言论自由的国度,不要把国内的那一套用在这里。后果你很清楚。 ”所以我也没什么好害怕的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2003-7-5 18:28 | 只看该作者
刚发了贴,再一看,只有摇头的份。真是孺子不可教,越说越小气。有点风度好不好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2003-7-5 18:33 | 只看该作者
我可没那么有风度,谢谢提醒。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2003-7-5 18:41 | 只看该作者
我不想跟自家乡亲打嘴仗,所谓“仁者见仁,智者见智”,听凭自然。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2003-7-5 20:12 | 只看该作者
Hi, Ihro, I agree with what you said. Applaud!

Now the self-labled warm-hearted Sunland wants to have a truce by saying that 我不想跟自家乡亲打嘴仗,所谓“仁者见仁,智者见智”,听凭自然。 What a crap! This narrowed-minded, suspicious and jealous guy mistook me as someone who has a competing business affairs with him, that is, Oui Oui ( Mr. Liu) from Paris. Sunland attacked him baselessly in an extremely rude and disgusting manner. Poor Mr. Liu, he does not deserve this for me. But from here, we can see clearly what kind of person Sunland is. I do not see any wisdom or tolerance in Sunland's comments, therefore, I have the need to get the matters further straight.

I am a pure Fujian native. I was born and raised there. Sunland accused that how did I have the right to use the User ID of Fujianman. I am going to ask him why not. Does he forget that this is a free society? And he intentionally distorted my suggestion for him to stop posting some disparaging comments on the forum. What I mean is that I do not have the right to stop him from doing that, but his words are really unworthy, and he has the moral obligation to restrain from doing that. That is it. But you see that he has no problem exercising double standards here to injunt me from using the Fujianman ID, ha ha, funny!!!

Sunland, you can challenge me on anything that a Fujian native supposes to know. And I can also challenge you if you want to get convinced of where I am from. Simple, you can tell me what town or city you are from. I will do a due investigation and post on the web your family background. Go back eat some fried oyster cake and guang bing and get a little wiser.

I responded to your messages, not because I was not happy or had too much time. I just wanted to defend the dignity of our people. I did not attack Fujianese, instead, it was you what did it and claimed otherwise. You should be shameful of what you have written.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2003-7-5 21:22 | 只看该作者
幸福的家庭总是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。
看看别人家个个和气,一团喜气,再想想自家却乌烟瘴气,刀兵相见。
我哭,呜呜呜呜......

转贴:  posted 06-29-2003 02:03                    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
哈哈哈哈......今天玩的可真开心。我早就说过嘛----“无湘不成军”,湖南人就是舍不下这浓浓的乡音乡情,还有湖大工大的学子们爱恋母校的情结,让人感动呐!今天参加聚会的朋友老乡近200人,有50多个家庭,30多个孩子玩得不亦乐乎,拿到奖品的小朋友开心的不得了。场面壮观引无数游客驻足观赏,竞赛激烈惹贺千金哇哇大哭,香辣可口百家饭各具特色(可惜忘了评选优胜奖),古筝琵琶奏出仙境梵音,还有外国朋友的“大舌头唐诗”不同凡响......真像世外桃源,加拿大的一方净土滋润着一批萧湘儿女喜笑开颜,此等人间仙境国内哪得几回见?
在此我谨代表所有蒙特利尔的湖南朋友向无私奉献(捐款捐物)辛勤筹划的雷、邹、刘、李、周、吴、陈、贺、刘(女)等组委会成员表示万分感谢,并对首次参加活动的郭先生、刘先生和崔小姐的热心帮忙表示感谢,还有曹女士为了给大家演奏琵琶助兴婉言谢绝友人约会的顾全大局的精神令我感动,还有几位朋友参加完其他约会下午也匆匆赶来聚会......湖南人呐湖南情,引多少志士豪杰竞折腰?!
抗萨前线回来不久,准备或照顾不足之处还望大家见谅,让我们期待明天会更好......  

posted 07-01-2003 04:12                    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
朋友,Montreal很好玩啊!学法语上考非班,还发钱!来吧,壮大河南势力!当然,Montreal的中餐馆比多伦多差远啦!

posted 09-20-2001 08:31                    
各位广州同乡:
大家好!
睇来!大家过来之后,越来越思念祖国和家乡!
大家在外遇到咩野事,都要齐心协力,互相帮助呀!
俚个就系我地中国人咯优良传统呀!

posted 02-01-2003 05:41  
我也从北京来的,家住丰台区右安门,希望能加入北京人的大家庭,也感受一下家的感觉.

posted 02-25-2003 23:34                  
各位老少爷们儿!!拜托以后别再问什么"能否加入"之类的话!!
是北京的就一个字儿:加!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!当然对于那些不是来自北京,但又想一聚的同胞我们也是欢迎的!!我们不搞帮派,正所谓无党无派!!总之一句话:海纳百川,来吧!伙计,通通的!通通的!!    我想这一定也是BEER兄创建此贴时的心愿吧!   

来自天山南北的朋友们,我们新疆同乡会于今天正式成立了!!
  因为MONTREAL的新疆朋友不多,所以我们要积极回帖呀!!

posted 06-28-2003 21:57                    
哎呀,一来这里看贴,就超想家!!
虽说我父母都在这里,但还是很怀念大连!

posted 04-07-2003 21:48                  
你好,很难得看到台湾的朋友.有机会聊聊.我刚从台湾回来.天气差真多.呵呵~~

。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2003-7-5 21:50 | 只看该作者
Ihro, yes, we need to strive for other associations' desirable activity level. In the meantime, we need to do some house-cleaning from within to make sure that it will be under strong and rightful leadership.

I am not here to bicker. Just to clarify the issues.

There are more stupid comments to point out:

(1)“我不管你怎么想,也不要求你来参加同乡会,这是你的自由,如果你想,你还是找别人报名吧。”
Sunland, you think this is your Fujian fellow association? You private exclusive membership club? Who bestows upon you this legitimacy to admit or deny other people? We can set up my own fellow association and do something for the hometown folks. One thing for sure, we will keep you out from our group.

(2) 故土尚且如此,遑论蒙特利尔。这里的福建人是什么货底?
What do you mean什么货底? Does this show your due respect to your fellow people? 一是教育素质普遍偏低:往往都是中专、大专或劣质大学的家底. Response: Quebec has its own immigration selection standards, and it is more flexible in terms of choosing those skilled workers. Some occuaptions only require a 中专、大专 diploma to be eligble, such as tool maker, CNC operator, and various technicians. And what do you mean 劣质大学? In the eyes of the immigration officer, once your university is accreditted by the Education Ministry, your diploma does not carry any different weight than other more or less prestigious schools for immigration purposes. I made a correct assessment of your former university’s ranking, although not in a formal way. If you feel offended, I apologize. How about your thoughts on other people’s schools? How can you call Mr. Liu (Oui Oui)’s Nankai University ‘hard to open ass’ and feel right about it? I think you are just jealous of other people’s achievement and in the meantime look down upon these people whom you think are less accomplished than you.

或者根本就没资格移民魁省,而是通过中介等途径的虚假包装而来到蒙城的。
Response: Even in the criminal legal system, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. People who are not familiar with the application procedure hire consulant to help with the process. What’s wrong with that? How can you assume that their materials were faked? Faking is not everybody’s practice and it is not a problem to Fujianese. You can’t一杆子打死一船人. You have changed many jobs over the years. Can you declare that you are 100% truthful in your application? Hope you are a decent people indeed.

试问一下各位,有哪几个是联邦移民的?有几个是自办的魁省移民?Response: What is the deal with federal immigration? You think because it usually needs a bachelor degree to apply, it is somehow superior to the Quebec one. You are dead wrong. There are many bachelors, masters and PhDs applying to Quebec also. And for Quebec immigration, does Do-it-yourself mean you are a more competent person? Is this your point? I guess, according to your background, you are probably a do-it-yourself federal immigrant who spent some time in Toronto or other cities before you came to Montreal, maybe for the good benefits Quebec provides. There are many Fujianeses, and Fuqing people specifically, in Toronto. They are very hard-working people who try to make money and do business. Many multi-million-dollar-worth supermarkets in Toronto are operated by Fuqing people now. No matter what they do, either running a business, going to school or just working an ordinary job, there are upbeat about their future. How have you fared in Canada so far? It seems that you just float around here and do not know what you can do. Pitiful soul.

二是普遍地满足于现状:多数人原先工作的单位都特别差,收入低得可怜,加上后来的破产、改革,在寻找出路时,花了比偷渡低得多的代价来了。看到读COFI还能拿生活费,洗碗、缝衣的收入比原来多得多时,很少有不满足的。你叫这些没什么思想的人怎么组织到一块来?谁愿意牵头、做出些牺牲?没错,福建人大多数都很勤奋、自力更生,但仅此而已。

Many people just need to have time to settle down, learn the language, make a living first. Once time is mature, they are going to set up business and make more money, this is more or less a tradition of the Fujianese people. They are satisfied because they are down-to-earth and grateful, not like you who has undue illusions.

很多国人都说康大的办学水平在下降,是因为吸收了太多的国人,而我们就连在那里也找不出几个福建人。
This is a nonsense comment. Chinese will make their mark at Concordia. If you mean Fujianese do not produce those who can study. People will laugh at your ignorance. Fujian has its own share of top talents, who go to study in the US and other country, and in Tsinghua and Peking and the like. Your implication for not seeing some at Concordia is flawed.

福建人申请移民的时间都特别长,你们知道这是为什么?有几个人维护过福建的国际形象?你们(通过假证件和偷渡到海外的福建人)给省民造成了多大的后遗证?子孙后代都会骂你们的,要死也要死的有头有脸!”
"我想声明的是我不满的是那些通过假证件或偷渡到海外的福建人,他们给省民留下了很坏的后遗证。但他们也是为了谋生,为了浑身的力气有地方赚钱养家。这是什么问题,你知道吗?这是咱们福建的大环境造成的。”

You need not be so mean to some of your fellows. People have a free will to choose their ways of lives. Although it may not be perfect and blameless, they have their own reason to justify it. And ultimately, they are hard-working peole who provide for their families at home, and their sons and daughters are grateful. 子孙后代都会骂你们的,要死也要死的有头有脸!”they do not deserve your curse.
If you are so hostile toward your hometown people, you do not have a heart for them and want to separate from them to show that you are superior. I know that the way they go abroad may be illegal, but most of them are very respectful people if you think with emotion and compassion.

For the immigration to Canada, I think there is a fair system in place, and there is no systematic discrimination against Fujian applicants. They are judged on their own merits, not where they are from. Many applicants get their approvals quickly, if not quicker than appicants from other provinces. Your friends’ case took five years to complete. It could be bacause they had special military or intelligence backgrouds, inconsistency in material preparation, delay in the application processing, extra scrutiny by the officer and so on. If evey Fujianese case takes much longer time to complete, may there is a problem. Luckily, this is not the case at all. Your conclusion will not stand.

Last but not least, I do not admit any crimes you alleged. ( these are not crime whatsoever) I do not offend Fujianese people. I do not truly offend your university,(if you feel so, I apologize to everyone at your school. I feel more specifically that way about you, not you school.)I do not offend the people of your entrenprenuer club, for I did not even mention that. You just thought I was Oui Oui,and spitted out dirty words like crazy . I do not know the matter between your guys,but am really turned off by your manner. As you said, there is freedom of speech here. Do not impose too many hats on my head. This is not the age of Cultural Revolution, and you are not the little Red Guard. Understand?

Sunland, it is sad that you behaved this way and more so because you wanted to set up a Fujian fellow association. From today now, people will look at you in a different light. Hope you reflect on yourself and be a better person.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-6 01:27 | 只看该作者
ihro ;你很无聊啊.你要不是福建人的话.你马上离开.
你算什么东西在这里胡说八道.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-25 11:43 , Processed in 0.044650 second(s), 38 queries .