[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-2-21 06:30 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本人于近期赴加,想购置一台mp3 PLAYER.不知在价格上在哪边买更为合适?
有哪位前辈有这方面经验,请告知,不胜感激!         
2#
发表于 2002-2-21 09:32 | 只看该作者
you can go to www.futureshop.ca and www.radioshack.ca to check the price.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-2-21 10:26 | 只看该作者
buy apple IPOD, its second to none. FAR MORE BETTER than any ohter mp3 players. 5G of music only takes 10 minutes or so to transfer, unbeliveable! very easy to easy, decent sound, and coolest design. now, its only competible with apple computers, but i know the software for PC will come out soon. in any place of the world, it sells for $400 US.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-2-21 11:43 | 只看该作者
I would definately suggest you buy it in China. Reasons are:
1. There are way more models and brands to choose from in china than that in canada. Actually, the portable audio player market here in north america just ****s, especially in canada. You cannot find those leading and hot ones like sony nw-e7/e10. Same thing happens to CD players and tape players. Kids here are carrying those "brick-like" players around, just like a fool. Not mean to ashame, but, the best mp3 player here sold at futureshop is just samsung 'yepp, and a sony 707s MD player is even considered the most high-end, laughable, huh? Talking about electronic appliances, canadians are simply pathetic PERIOD. Sony even won't sell its nw-e7/e10 to north america, though they are my most favorite mp3 player, which I got from a friend in japen.

2. There's no advantage in price buying here in canada. I'm not comparing buying from those money-****ing stores. In china, I believe you can buy those smuggled ones for a relatively low price, not to mention the 15% tax here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-2-22 00:55 | 只看该作者
thanks a lot for everybody's help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-27 10:19 , Processed in 0.041531 second(s), 38 queries .