去新东方上课的人,都是在寻求一种心里安慰。
数数《蒙城华人报》上新东方公布的考上250的人数有多少就知道了,还有就是问问他们化了多长时间在新东方学习。

你是谁呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2005-5-27 13:00 | 只看该作者

I just do not understand

Your guys come to Canada for what. Your guys still want to pay to learn English. Do not waste your parents' bloody money.

As I posted, there are many ways to learn real English. If you pay to learn English in this society, I have to tell you you are a  loser.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2005-5-27 13:06 | 只看该作者
人家只是想找个地方补习英语   有什么错...

你干嘛气的咬牙切齿的   还说人家这样就没出息
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2005-5-27 14:57 | 只看该作者

Actually learning English in China nowdays is more cost effective

What I want to say is that why you need to pay to learn English IN CANADA ? You do not need to pay to learn REAL english.

Nowdays, our chinese fellows in China are begining to look down the overseas chinese so-called students. Look at the abilities and survival skills of these students.

They call themselves 'LITTLE OVERSEAS STUDENTS'. How old are you guys ? over 20 years old. Really shame ! I had my BS degree from the top 3 chinese unversity at the age of 20 years old.

Please save your parents' bloody money. You will need it later. Your parents may sell their blood or suck others' blood to support you here. Once there is no more blood, how could survive ?
Post by Elaine85
人家只是想找个地方补习英语 有什么错...

你干嘛气的咬牙切齿的 还说人家这样就没出息
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2005-5-27 19:26 | 只看该作者
你这一番话可骂了一船人了.......
你说的top 3 university  是哪啊?.... 清华?  北大?  还有什么?
可是多少人没有你那能耐  考不上呀?....就因为他们不能在那种竞争中胜出  所以即使有能力也不可以上好一些的大学么?  我们只是在寻求好的教育  学到更好的知识
你不能因为有几个拿着家里的钱到这里挥霍的败家子   就认定出国的孩子都是一些烂泥
你见没见到那些假期辛苦打工赚钱  成绩却都是B+以上的孩子们?
我们在外也在很辛苦 有时也很矛盾的生活 你都知道么?
你有什么权利就说我们出国学习的孩子will never succeed
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2005-5-27 22:27 | 只看该作者
去新东方还是能学点东西的,特别是考试的技巧,但关键是是靠自己。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2005-5-27 22:41 | 只看该作者

Do not misunderstand me

I just want to say that do not pay to learn English IN CANADA. Money is a very scarce resource.  
Post by Elaine85
你这一番话可骂了一船人了.......
你说的top 3 university 是哪啊?.... 清华? 北大? 还有什么?
可是多少人没有你那能耐 考不上呀?....就因为他们不能在那种竞争中胜出 所以即使有能力也不可以上好一些的大学么? 我们只是在寻求好的教育 学到更好的知识
你不能因为有几个拿着家里的钱到这里挥霍的败家子 就认定出国的孩子都是一些烂泥
你见没见到那些假期辛苦打工赚钱 成绩却都是B+以上的孩子们?
我们在外也在很辛苦 有时也很矛盾的生活 你都知道么?
你有什么权利就说我们出国学习的孩子will never succeed
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2005-5-27 22:42 | 只看该作者

But you paid

You can learn very good English without paying a penny.
Post by accueil
去新东方还是能学点东西的,特别是考试的技巧,但关键是是靠自己。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2005-5-27 23:37 | 只看该作者
For one is smart enough, he can learn good English by himself. But if his English basis is not good, and he can not control himself, I think it is a good way to go to some language training schools. Another good way is to find someone to supervise him, or to study together.

Yes, you are from a top 3 university in China, so, I believe you are very smart. You can learn any thing by yourself because of your learning capacity. But obviously, your experience is not suitable for most people.

BTW, I am so sorry to tell you, although i am not smart as you, i have never paid one penny to New Oriental School. Instead, i eaned some money from New Oriental School once upon a time. I got neither MBA nor Master degree from any school. I  just only got a common BS diploma in China.
Post by mikewu69
You can learn very good English without paying a penny.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-7 02:52 , Processed in 0.061225 second(s), 38 queries .