租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: soleil2007
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[征婚交友] 39 岁男,寻觅女朋友

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-3 21:26 | 只看该作者
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-4 21:44 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-4 21:50 | 只看该作者
[url="http://www."][/url]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-4 22:04 | 只看该作者

我又丑又穷又不温柔,但我还是喜欢美M

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2008-4-6 15:08 | 只看该作者
从LZ的YOUTTUBE能感觉到,浪漫有品位.顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-7 02:08 | 只看该作者
The ice-cold post-spring snow melted away on my face 5 days ago when I was walking out of a Korean restaurant on Sherbrooke street, my eyes became wet and red, tears were coming out and mixing with snow water. My mind was dating back to 15 years ago in New York airport.

At 2:30 PM, on April 3, 1998, All the passengers were waiting at the gate to board a jet from New York to Montreal. At 3 PM, the air Canada announced that the plane schedule would be delayed due to the snowstorm. I didn’t know how long I have waited there, a young girl sitting by me asked,

“can you help me watch my suitcase? I have to make a phone call in the booth…..”, “sure”, I responded.

After finishing her long conversation over the phone, she came back to the seat, and asked

“where are all those passengers going?”
“they boarded the plane, and jet’s gone”
“What? Why did you still stay here?”
“because you asked me to watch your suitcase”

Our loud laugh echoes in the quiet airport lounge, and I asked her if we could have a drink together, she happily accepted the invitation. Two hours later, we were told that the plane would be late to departure. Both of us went to a fancy Chinese restaurant, and chit-chatting for another three hours. After changing boarding pass, we finally boarded the another jet and arrived in Montreal at 3 PM.

Montreal was still a small city compared to New York, and there were no taxi waiting for late arrivals in early morning. She suddenly realized that she didn’t even have enough cash to have a taxi.

“ Do you mind sending you home with my car?” asked I.
“Really? I’d love to if you can”
“where are you living in Montreal?”
“Cote des Neighes”

I dropped her in front of her apartment and left for my house.

One week later, the young lady got a phone call,

“hello” she greeted with Paris-accent French
“ I am the one who sent you home last week when you were drunk..”

she rushed to the door down stair, and was so excited to see me again. We didn’t know each other the name, even though we spent half day in the airport last week.

“how did you know my phone number?” asked she.
“I remember the address and asked the janitor for help. He couldn’t give the number, but called you for me”…..

“Do you have time Friday night?” asked I
“oh, I have some other arrangement”
“how about the day after Friday night”
“fine, I have time”…

I brought her to a nice decent restaurant that night, and you know what happened after.:wink:

P.S. It is just a real story, but not mine. :wink:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2008-4-8 19:53 | 只看该作者
Post by 兵临城下
靓仔,去年就跟你说了,你的外文, 专业工作,泡个洋妞, 到现在还在无病自呤.钻石王老五一辈子?:rolleyes:

你顶一贴,老弟够忙两星期的,看点击率,快奔三千了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2008-4-9 07:14 | 只看该作者
Post by soleil2007
The ice-cold post-spring snow melted away on my face 5 days ago when I was walking out of a Korean restaurant on Sherbrooke street, my eyes became wet and red, tears were coming out and mixing with snow water. My mind was dating back to 15 years ago in New York airport.

At 2:30 PM, on April 3, 1998, All the passengers were waiting at the gate to board a jet from New York to Montreal. At 3 PM, the air Canada announced that the plane schedule would be delayed due to the snowstorm. I didn’t know how long I have waited there, a young girl sitting by me asked,

“can you help me watch my suitcase? I have to make a phone call in the booth…..”, “sure”, I responded.

After finishing her long conversation over the phone, she came back to the seat, and asked

“where are all those passengers going?”
“they boarded the plane, and jet’s gone”
“What? Why did you still stay here?”
“because you asked me to watch your suitcase”

Our loud laugh echoes in the quiet airport lounge, and I asked her if we could have a drink together, she happily accepted the invitation. Two hours later, we were told that the plane would be late to departure. Both of us went to a fancy Chinese restaurant, and chit-chatting for another three hours. After changing boarding pass, we finally boarded the another jet and arrived in Montreal at 3 PM.

Montreal was still a small city compared to New York, and there were no taxi waiting for late arrivals in early morning. She suddenly realized that she didn’t even have enough cash to have a taxi.

“ Do you mind sending you home with my car?” asked I.
“Really? I’d love to if you can”
“where are you living in Montreal?”
“Cote des Neighes”

I dropped her in front of her apartment and left for my house.

One week later, the young lady got a phone call,

“hello” she greeted with Paris-accent French
“ I am the one who sent you home last week when you were drunk..”

she rushed to the door down stair, and was so excited to see me again. We didn’t know each other the name, even though we spent half day in the airport last week.

“how did you know my phone number?” asked she.
“I remember the address and asked the janitor for help. He couldn’t give the number, but called you for me”…..

“Do you have time Friday night?” asked I
“oh, I have some other arrangement”
“how about the day after Friday night”
“fine, I have time”…

I brought her to a nice decent restaurant that night, and you know what happened after.:wink:

P.S. It is just a real story, but not mine. :wink:

怎样 ?老弟,全蒙城美女都给你见着了吧,你还是要求高,MM不是美貌倾城,三从四德,才智双全,都不敢来了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2008-4-9 12:12 | 只看该作者
Post by 兵临城下

不过骗吃骗喝的肯定有LZ忙的
现时还有骗吃骗喝的:confused: ,俺以为没有人肯骗吃喝,要花时间,还要落个骗的名声,再说,没有好饭店呀:frown:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2008-4-9 12:29 | 只看该作者
Post by 兵临城下
靓仔,去年就跟你说了,你的外文, 专业工作,泡个洋妞, 到现在还在无病自呤.钻石王老五一辈子?:rolleyes:

39 岁的人了, 还称的上是"靓仔", 甚至称"男生"。 别那么肉麻好不好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-7 06:03 , Processed in 0.062848 second(s), 34 queries .