新RBC银行 ? 的客户, 获得免费的Eee 迷你笔记本电脑

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-5-8 14:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Free Eee PC for new clients of Royal Bank:
1. RBC Signature No Limit Banking™ account or
2. RBC VIP Banking® account
Monthly fee of $13.xx or $30 for diff. bank plan.

Details at: http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/prod ... 87A8F38F0F5A3E699A0

eee.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 785)

eee.jpg
2#
发表于 2008-5-8 15:43 | 只看该作者
这么好的事??

小心!
后面有个套子在等你呢,除非你愿意拿着这款电脑呆在里面。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-9 09:53 | 只看该作者

Apparently, it's also available to existing customer . . . . .

RBC would not lie to people + no big biscuit from the sky    :p   As adults, we are responsible to read the terms and conditions . . . . .  yes, all the little words that need a magnifying glass   .   Following copied from a PDF file from their web site:

1.  Please allow 10–12 weeks for delivery of your FREE Eee PC from the date you complete the above criteria.

2.  Already have an RBC bank account? Please visit www.rbc.com/greatoffer to learn how you could qualify for a free Eee PC.

I've got new laptop last year, else I would go for this promotion.  Those who are interested, please do your reading and contact your bank for further details.  

Reminder: there's monthly fee for bank plan.  Nice day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-5-9 12:50 | 只看该作者
how long we have to stay with this bank for get that laptop for free?
Post by montrealpost
RBC would not lie to people + no big biscuit from the sky :p As adults, we are responsible to read the terms and conditions . . . . . yes, all the little words that need a magnifying glass . Following copied from a PDF file from their web site:

1. Please allow 10–12 weeks for delivery of your FREE Eee PC from the date you complete the above criteria.

2. Already have an RBC bank account? Please visit www.rbc.com/greatoffer to learn how you could qualify for a free Eee PC.

I've got new laptop last year, else I would go for this promotion. Those who are interested, please do your reading and contact your bank for further details.

Reminder: there's monthly fee for bank plan. Nice day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-9 15:34 | 只看该作者
Thank kkk9 for posting the qualifying steps, those who are interested, please DO make further inquiry at the bank/branch to make sure there is no other requirement.

Villo, I only took a quick look (as I don't need extra laptop now) at RBC info.  If there's no other requirement, then:
1. whatever time for u to complete all the steps that RBC requires (kkk9 posted)
2. + time required to make request, e.g. fill in request form or whatever, 1 hr. vs. 1 wk., if any
3. +10-12 weeks to receive the laptop,
4.  => close account OR change to a no monthly fee account. (don't forget to switch out/change your payroll)

Those who are interested, take a look at the computer first, it is a super small screen 7".  Most likely u will find one on display at the computer store inside Dawson College on St. Catherine, between Guy and Atwater MTR.  There's an entrance from within college, + 1 entrance from St. Catherine.

There must be other retailers of EEE in Montreal besides above, check ASUS website.  Good luck and have fun!

*** I believe the 7" screen will be too small for some of u ***
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-19 19:31 , Processed in 0.045158 second(s), 36 queries .