租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 489|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问rbc Royal Bank容易办credit Card吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-4-27 16:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我是一FULL TIME STUDENT,刚刚将LOAN转到RBC ROYAL BANK,并开了帐户.请问在此家银行办CREDIT CARD是否只要有1000加元的存款为底就很容易办理了?多谢!
2#
发表于 2004-4-27 16:35 | 只看该作者

I don't think so

With a job offer, I still can't get VISA GOLD from them. They said they are supprised that the visa center approved VISA classic to me. Normally, they won't approve a card at all. Need to wait 3 month or more to change to gold.# q. Z! \. J' ?6 O
1 B# O& Y. F3 x7 H
Maybe CIBC is better! Try them!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-4-27 19:12 | 只看该作者
Very true. You need step by step to build up your credit history, and the first step is to apply shopping card from those major cmopany as The Bay, Canadian Tire etc.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-4-29 10:57 | 只看该作者
I am so interested in the information above, could somebody tell me what's the shopping card like? Easy to apply or not? I got HBC card for Zellers, can I use it to apply the credit card here?Thanks advance.:confused: :confused: :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-4-29 11:06 | 只看该作者
You have to build up your credit history from HBC shopping card and you must pay off your bills on time. After a year, you may apply for credit card as Master or Visa etc. Easy to apply I believe is Master Card.
. B) o+ L6 f0 L' W& t
8 X+ l7 L- e- H, A" R6 {Good luck!
  P% T1 d5 \/ k! ?2 {, A / k$ l' o+ n- @7 l/ Q& ^0 i9 a
Post by mtlcan
1 @0 y, I5 v  m$ f$ x) R I am so interested in the information above, could somebody tell me what's the shopping card like? Easy to apply or not? I got HBC card for Zellers, can I use it to apply the credit card here?Thanks advance.:confused: :confused: :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-19 19:31 , Processed in 0.050769 second(s), 40 queries .