蒙城华人网

标题: 有在bmo开户的朋友吗 [打印本页]

作者: labattblue    时间: 2004-12-6 20:44
标题: 有在bmo开户的朋友吗
本人刚到montreal ,想在BMO开户,因为暂时没收入,所以想开存,取钱和刷卡支付时,没手续费的那种。不知有没有这种?
1 t  s7 l: H' k  r" U, I- h3 Q/ }9 G : E% W4 Z$ O1 `: G
其它的银行有的话也行,望告知。谢谢!
作者: wulalaparis    时间: 2004-12-6 22:58
nobody know that ?
作者: Catherin    时间: 2004-12-7 12:01
标题: banking fees plan
Banks charge for EVERYONE of their services. So, you won't be able to find saving accounts + Banking card services for free! at least you are under 18. To save, you can chose a flat fee service plan (every bank has different kinds of monthly service fees plans). For exemple: 25 transactions for 6$/month, 10 transactions for 4$/month... Deposits are not counted as a transaction, only withdrawls, money transfert and bill payments are counted as transaction.
' a+ {. j  W2 S. L' E) k$ X( C1 X0 x% l4 O9 [$ Y4 H
welcome to Montreal and good luck! I don't have a chinese caracter software for the moment, sorry to answer you on english.
作者: easysummer    时间: 2004-12-7 12:17
好象是$1500以上,免服务费.具体情况你要到银行去问. :wink:
作者: 无涤冷雪    时间: 2004-12-7 13:18
bmo是怎么着都要收费的。好像我记得有个计划是学生的话,前一年免费还是有折扣,第2年开始正式收。
6 l' x  _8 Q# M6 u3 S: n8 T
& k- n2 r" I# T* q% A3 f! F( A1 }TD的是有1000存款好像是没手续费吧~
作者: sugus_li    时间: 2004-12-7 19:33
支票户头保持在一千五百元以上,每月可以免十次手续费.
2 i4 ]. J: g# r& {' A建议你到唐人街附近的bmo分行去,那里有中文服务,可以了解详细.情况
作者: goldwheat    时间: 2004-12-7 20:15
确实是这样,应该是根据你支票帐户的余额不同,每个月可享受的免费服务次数不同,比如一千刀可免费服务十次,一千五免费二十次,具体次数我记不请了,你去问问看,而且你还可以用支票帐户这一千刀做抵押申请信用卡,如里你上学的话,BMO也有L&B的服务.我就是在BMO开的户,支票帐户的余额是一千五,每月二十次免费服务,还给了一张额度是1200的信用卡.
! i- Z9 Z$ w* u9 e( {- u+ b
Post by sugus_li
' p; N& O6 p0 Q6 u2 |" T' M 支票户头保持在一千五百元以上,每月可以免十次手续费.
3 c! y( r2 S9 R$ D2 B建议你到唐人街附近的bmo分行去,那里有中文服务,可以了解详细.情况

作者: moon river    时间: 2004-12-7 21:46
信用卡不论刷多少次都不收手续费的吗:confused: 谢谢
作者: Ecureuil    时间: 2004-12-8 00:19
标题: 大部分都不收手续费
一般的商业机构都不收手续费,但是由于这笔手续费是银行向商户收取的,所以有些小本经营的商业机构为了避免减少损失,会拒绝接受信用卡或者提出信用卡手续费由消费者承担。部分官营的机构也不接受信用卡,因为他们不能向消费者转嫁这笔手续费,又不能接受到手的钱缩水,比如在蒙特利尔交通公司购买交通票据,无论是月票还是小票,都不能使用信用卡。还有的政府机关收取行政费用时也不接受信用卡,比如负责办理驾照的交管部门也不收信用卡,但是奇怪的是有些地方却收卡,比如邮局,还有法国领事馆收取签证费的时候就允许用信用卡付费。想想也觉得奇怪,不同的衙门口规定都不一样啊。但是只要是收这种卡的地方,就不应该让消费者承担手续费,否则就是商家不懂规矩。是于你刷卡次数应该不是个问题,你刷得越多,银行越开心,因为他们收取手续费有多了啦,但不是向你要钱,而是像商户要钱的。所以你不用担心,只管刷,别刷冒了就成。
作者: sayu    时间: 2004-12-8 20:41
标题: 关于开户
关于开户,我曾经看到一个分析很详细的贴,在"投资理财"栏目下面,你搜索一下,对新开户的很有帮助,搜索的关键词好象是"信用卡",我现在记不是很清楚,反正相关的词你都搜搜看.祝好运!
作者: moon river    时间: 2004-12-8 21:26
谢谢Ecureuil,解答的真详细
作者: labattblue    时间: 2004-12-8 23:17
我看见CIBCyinhang
Post by Ecureuil 4 Z& J7 u  b; j6 Z/ n
一般的商业机构都不收手续费,但是由于这笔手续费是银行向商户收取的,所以有些小本经营的商业机构为了避免减少损失,会拒绝接受信用卡或者提出信用卡手续费由消费者承担。部分官营的机构也不接受信用卡,因为他们不能向消费者转嫁这笔手续费,又不能接受到手的钱缩水,比如在蒙特利尔交通公司购买交通票据,无论是月票还是小票,都不能使用信用卡。还有的政府机关收取行政费用时也不接受信用卡,比如负责办理驾照的交管部门也不收信用卡,但是奇怪的是有些地方却收卡,比如邮局,还有法国领事馆收取签证费的时候就允许用信用卡付费。想想也觉得奇怪,不同的衙门口规定都不一样啊。但是只要是收这种卡的地方,就不应该让消费者承担手续费,否则就是商家不懂规矩。是于你刷卡次数应该不是个问题,你刷得越多,银行越开心,因为他们收取手续费有多了啦,但不是向你要钱,而是像商户要钱的。所以你不用担心,只管刷,别刷冒了就成。

作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 14:06
Post by Catherin
2 b3 Q4 [3 P7 U5 M Banks charge for EVERYONE of their services. So, you won't be able to find saving accounts + Banking card services for free! ...

7 A% |/ k/ i  `9 {6 e) D" `* _不懂就别瞎说!在这里有些银行只要在帐上留有一定的余额,就可以免月费和服务费。比如说,National Bank有个package是只要帐上保持2000$以上(原来是1000),月费和服务费就全免,Bank Cards可以随便刷,没手续费!
作者: Catherin    时间: 2004-12-9 14:19
标题: reply to volant
Yes there are account that if you let X among inside is free of account monthly service charge but not for your bank card's transactions!!! Each tranaction is  counted. If you go further that the limited number of transaction it's 1.50$-1.75$ by transaction, please 不懂就别瞎说!1 F* j: Y( f3 J( |$ o4 t
Post by Volant
# G  N, B+ d- U9 g2 Z& z 不懂就别瞎说!在这里有些银行只要在帐上留有一定的余额,就可以免月费和服务费。比如说,National Bank有个package是只要帐上保持2000$以上(原来是1000),月费和服务费就全免,Bank Cards可以随便刷,没手续费!

作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 15:11
Post by Catherin 3 R" c" d0 u" Q
Yes there are account that if you let X among inside is free of account monthly service charge but not for your bank card's transactions!!! Each tranaction is counted. If you go further that the limited number of transaction it's 1.50$-1.75$ by transaction, please 不懂就别瞎说!
Again 不懂就别瞎说!I'm a client of National Bank, and I've been using the package of National Bank since a few years! There is NOT ANY FEE either for monthly service fee or for the bank card's transactions (no matter how many times you use it every month!) as long as you have above 2000$ in your check account! Is it clear enough?!
作者: Catherin    时间: 2004-12-9 15:23
标题: reply
we are talking about BMO, Bank of Montreal! I'm customer of BMO from 2 year. My contract with the bank is VERY clear, if the level of deposit is maintened over 1500$, non monthly fee for the account and 10 free bank card transactions. More than 10 transactions, 1.50$ by transaction. Please read properly the question before answering and be respectfull toward others!!!
作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 15:50
Post by Catherin
0 U! b, T2 V* t( |( |- Z% a we are talking about BMO, Bank of Montreal! I'm customer of BMO from 2 year. My contract with the bank is VERY clear, if the level of deposit is maintened over 1500$, non monthly fee for the account and 10 free bank card transactions. More than 10 transactions, 1.50$ by transaction. Please read properly the question before answering and be respectfull toward others!!!

+ f' [6 G' K+ g7 Y' K% T0 OYou'd better go back to read the first message posted by the person who asked the question!
5 M# z. L2 \3 N+ {' ^ ) Z; v, [% ?# B! y4 C
"osted by labattblue:
: ]1 E" ?0 s# m+ `4 v, J
- q% m3 T/ G. S. B& J本人刚到montreal ,想在BMO开户,因为暂时没收入,所以想开存,取钱和刷卡支付时,没手续费的那种。不知有没有这种?
! J! L/ j3 z' h6 v+ q0 n
0 J' O; c: r3 m' p$ e9 H! k
其它的银行有的话也行,望告知。谢谢 "
& |0 r3 k1 Q: m: d/ g
5 d$ M! w, P) \% b8 ?+ p3 ^& g& ` . A& K7 \5 ^4 T  p5 M
Moreover, in your first answer to the question you said: "Banks charge for EVERYONE of their services. So, you won't be able to find saving accounts + Banking card services for free! ..." Were you only talking about BMW, one bank only?
% \1 d2 M5 ]% Q- j 4 P; r/ n7 v& j3 S8 N

) [& E5 Z: I5 S. fI replied this question is because I don't want your answer misleads the others!$ d8 T5 |( P/ h% K

; U$ i: P. d" l4 M& Z* gNow, you should realize you deserve the words posted by yourself - "lease read properly the question before answering and be espectfull toward others!"
作者: Ecureuil    时间: 2004-12-9 15:56
标题: 争论的焦点统一了才好对比不同处
都说是bank cards,到底指的是借记卡还是信用卡,结果自然是不一样的。同意catherin的说法,因为对于银行来说,任何牵扯到耗费他的人力资源和物力资源的服务都要向客户收费,当然,对于蒙特利尔银行来说,上网或电话查询账户结余是不收费的(我说的实只看数字不动手进行任何交易或操作),其他的都要收费。只不够在无利息的支票账户存钱保证一定限额的时候,银行吃这笔钱的利息来免用户的服务费,服务的次数被打包,换算成相应的无息存款最低限额。银行绝对不会白白替客户服务的,无非是拆东墙补西墙,这边免了你的钱,那边就一定要收回来。所以catherin和volant的争论不过是说法不同内涵一直。
作者: Catherin    时间: 2004-12-9 16:12
Dear Volant,
1 ^4 K7 L8 z6 t) z0 U+ e4 w5 k4 |$ a2 z; v
Did you ever question why the National bank doesn't charge you when you have more than 2000 dollars in your account? 'cause they lock in you money and use your 2000$ to invest in the stock market or the money market. They are able to earn much more than the 5.50$ monthly service charge from your account. When you use your banking card to buy staffs or to pay your bills, the seller paid the fee for you, they have to pay «the housing fees». it's not free!!! this is the reason why I said that the BANKS charge for everyone of their services. You'd got a good deal from BNC, you're lucky, but don't mislead other people to use their banking cards without caution about the 1.50$/use fee when they are out of the limited number of transactions. Again, please be respectfull toward others. You're not helping by insulting others.
作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 16:31
Post by Ecureuil
# X) r9 R% u# l3 n$ m. b, Q 都说是bank cards,到底指的是借记卡还是信用卡,结果自然是不一样的。同意catherin的说法,因为对于银行来说,任何牵扯到耗费他的人力资源和物力资源的服务都要向客户收费,当然,对于蒙特利尔银行来说,上网或电话查询账户结余是不收费的(我说的实只看数字不动手进行任何交易或操作),其他的都要收费。只不够在无利息的支票账户存钱保证一定限额的时候,银行吃这笔钱的利息来免用户的服务费,服务的次数被打包,换算成相应的无息存款最低限额。银行绝对不会白白替客户服务的,无非是拆东墙补西墙,这边免了你的钱,那边就一定要收回来。所以catherin和volant的争论不过是说法不同内涵一直。
又一个不懂装懂的!人家第一个帖子说得很清楚了 “想开存,取钱的账户”,credit card 是 credit card,跟银行没什么关系,在国外银行根本没有资格发credit card,credit card的决定权在credit card公司本身!这是最基本的概念!另外,要是说的是credit card,就不存在什么要收取交易费等问题了! 再说了人家是问哪里可以开免月费和交易费的银行卡,当然是告诉人家正确的信息,那里可以办得到?至于银行的经营方法和手段,那是另外一个范畴的问题。这里同时也牵涉到一个银行和客户自己双方权衡利益的问题。另外,钱放到银行的支票账户里,也不是如你所说的全无利息(尽管里利率很低),可你就是不要那个Package,钱放在支票账户里利息也不会多一分!要是拿去放到投资账户里1-2000$又能干什么?我只是想把知道的正确信息告诉大家,就是这样!
作者: Ecureuil    时间: 2004-12-9 16:40
标题: 不敢装懂
我只知道credit card, 不知道还有cradit card的。至于支票账户里的利息问题,银行客户专员跟我解释说为零。无论存进去多少钱,以package或者任何形式,利息都是0。
2 t0 K5 X7 N: `. a8 a. U) W* x
Post by Volant - S0 ?0 [1 n' D" e5 J: B6 F
又一个不懂装懂的!人家第一个帖子说得很清楚了 “想开存,取钱的账户”,cradit card 是 cradit card,跟银行没什么关系,在国外银行根本没有资格发cradit card,cradit card的决定权在cradit card公司本身!这是最基本的概念!另外,要是说的是cradit card,就不存在什么要收取交易费等问题了! 再说了人家是问哪里可以开免月费和交易费的银行卡,当然是告诉人家正确的信息,那里可以办得到?至于银行的经营方法和手段,那是另外一个范畴的问题。这里同时也牵涉到一个银行和客户自己双方权衡利益的问题。另外,钱放到银行的支票账户里,也不是如你所说的全无利息(尽管里利率很低),可你就是不要那个Package,钱放在支票账户里利息也不会多一分!要是拿去放到投资账户里1-2000$又能干什么?我只是想把知道的正确信息告诉大家,就是这样!

作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 16:47
Post by Catherin
9 f8 p* K) w. ^* Q$ l1 o Dear Volant,
9 b1 E1 w6 a. Y 6 Y3 S* F* W& a
Did you ever question why the National bank doesn't charge you when you have more than 2000 dollars in your account? 'cause they lock in you money and use your 2000$ to invest in the stock market or the money market. They are able to earn much more than the 5.50$ monthly service charge from your account. When you use your banking card to buy staffs or to pay your bills, the seller paid the fee for you, they have to pay «the housing fees». it's not free!!! this is the reason why I said that the BANKS charge for everyone of their services. You'd got a good deal from BNC, you're lucky, but don't mislead other people to use their banking cards without caution about the 1.50$/use fee when they are out of the limited number of transactions. Again, please be respectfull toward others. You're not helping by insulting others.
First, I never tried to insult you. Second, the problem you talked above is another area's question. I already explained it on my last post. For sure, banks play their games on their business (you think only you know that?), and they have to do that, otherwise how can they survive and make money? Here it is a capitalist country. Banks are companies themselves not like in China, and they need to make money! But as individual, people should choose what package or plan is suitable for themselves. For instance, you know stores are there to make money, so do you still go to shopping?
作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 16:53
Post by Ecureuil
+ {' Y  M; e$ h8 B 我只知道credit card, 不知道还有cradit card的。至于支票账户里的利息问题,银行客户专员跟我解释说为零。无论存进去多少钱,以package或者任何形式,利息都是0。

: f7 Z+ ]4 I2 |/ w: I我想没必要向你解释笔误的问题。至于银行客户专员跟你解释说为利息为零,我不知道你是哪家银行?我的National Bank支票账户上,每隔一段时间就会自动加上所得利息,尽管很少。
作者: Catherin    时间: 2004-12-9 17:00
Being humble is a virtue, nobody possess the absolut TRUTH. Volant you got a good deal from BNC, it's nice that you let us know about it. But don't be too aggressive toward peoples with different opinion from yours. your 正确信息告诉大家, it's not so 正确 like you think. With 2000$ you can do a lots of things, you can invest it in peny stocks, you can by millions of them, if one day the peny stock become a bleu chip, you can earn millions from it!! so, be open toward others opinions.
- r, v: }9 S2 x: e$ B9 d9 W: {6 M* l , a; @+ x; D- F$ N; f  e; w+ y
Post by Volant ' i' L% J9 c, I0 v, k7 Y, Y; O
又一个不懂装懂的!人家第一个帖子说得很清楚了 “想开存,取钱的账户”,credit card 是 credit card,跟银行没什么关系,在国外银行根本没有资格发credit card,credit card的决定权在credit card公司本身!这是最基本的概念!另外,要是说的是credit card,就不存在什么要收取交易费等问题了! 再说了人家是问哪里可以开免月费和交易费的银行卡,当然是告诉人家正确的信息,那里可以办得到?至于银行的经营方法和手段,那是另外一个范畴的问题。这里同时也牵涉到一个银行和客户自己双方权衡利益的问题。另外,钱放到银行的支票账户里,也不是如你所说的全无利息(尽管里利率很低),可你就是不要那个Package,钱放在支票账户里利息也不会多一分!要是拿去放到投资账户里1-2000$又能干什么?我只是想把知道的正确信息告诉大家,就是这样!

作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 17:15
Post by Catherin 8 K/ S* Y; q  r2 p1 M* f/ ^
Being humble is a virtue, nobody possess the absolut TRUTH. Volant you got a good deal from BNC, it's nice that you let us know about it. But don't be too aggressive toward peoples with different opinion from yours. your 正确信息告诉大家, it's not so 正确 like you think. With 2000$ you can do a lots of things, you can invest it in peny stocks, you can by millions of them, if one day the peny stock become a bleu chip, you can earn millions from it!! so, be open toward others opinions.
Well, if it's a good deal, why not share the info with the person who wants to know it? Redarding investiment, any investment has its risk. And you think for a new comer in Montreal, which one is more necessary, openning a relative suitable bank account or investing in the penny stock?!
6 ~3 b# ^# y+ D/ I9 ^! H
, P! Q& Z, b- S1 B( r4 o+ pI wish you have a nice day!
作者: Catherin    时间: 2004-12-9 17:27
there are different ways to provide info to others. by sayins:不懂就别瞎说!or 又一个不懂装懂的!...you're not providing any positive info to anybody. Please e-mail to labattblue your 正确信息 and I think this is the best way to help him or her.
9 V( b0 p( b" }9 \
# h, J. x0 u; p4 _- X. k: K9 w4 yHave a nice day:wink:
作者: Ecureuil    时间: 2004-12-9 19:27
标题: 就事论事
我们就事论事一直在说蒙特利尔银行。我刚刚说的也是蒙特利尔银行支票账户不给利息的问题。楼下那位要开户的仁兄不就是在说这家银行嘛。直接到唐人街对面电力大楼里的那家分行去开户,有中文专员,就什么都解释清楚了。不过我个人认为不必要认准蒙特利尔银行去开户,别的银行也有各自的优惠政策,多问问就知道哪里更适合自己的需求了。
. b3 ~: j- ]5 f- |
Post by Volant
4 s+ |6 V. @# [: S& i7 h 我想没必要向你解释笔误的问题。至于银行客户专员跟你解释说为利息为零,我不知道你是哪家银行?我的National Bank支票账户上,每隔一段时间就会自动加上所得利息,尽管很少。

作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-9 23:52
Post by Ecureuil
. C* z6 F/ _& p+ ?/ R/ m+ v 我们就事论事一直在说蒙特利尔银行。我刚刚说的也是蒙特利尔银行支票账户不给利息的问题。楼下那位要开户的仁兄不就是在说这家银行嘛。直接到唐人街对面电力大楼里的那家分行去开户,有中文专员,就什么都解释清楚了。不过我个人认为不必要认准蒙特利尔银行去开户,别的银行也有各自的优惠政策,多问问就知道哪里更适合自己的需求了。
! N! N$ C% i2 |. L* s1 M. z
我建议你最好把所有帖子从头再看一遍,搂主说“其它银行也可以”,你自己前面的帖子也提到“一般的商业机构都... ", 怎么现在又冒出来只能说BMO了呢?你不说我当然不知道你是在哪家银行开的户啊!
2 ^& X# A! u- x( T
; J1 _& n& o6 K我同意你的观点“没必要认准蒙特利尔银行去开户,别的银行也有各自的优惠政策,多问问就知道哪里更适合自己的需求了。” 这也是本论题的根本所在,所以当然要告诉人家确切的信息,这样人家也就可以根据自己的需求来选择,而不是在不了解其它银行的情况下,告诉人家所有银行都没有!那不是瞎说是什么?!这一段不是针对你的,只是想把问题说清楚罢了。
作者: Volant    时间: 2004-12-10 00:54
Post by Catherin
, O7 D. V9 I  g! O5 R6 x! Q7 t there are different ways to provide info to others. by sayins:不懂就别瞎说!or 又一个不懂装懂的!...you're not providing any positive info to anybody. Please e-mail to labattblue your 正确信息 and I think this is the best way to help him or her.
5 _& r$ D) }* `" }0 a& V8 Q3 z
% I, m/ K/ s4 L" E3 S
你还越说越来劲了呢!搭理你两句你还不知道你是谁了?!这是个公开的论坛,再怎么样也还没轮到你来说不可以在这里发帖子!准确的信息当然要让大家都看到,至于你那种起误导作用的信息,才最好悄悄发个e-mail 就算了,免得更多的人受你的误导!这个论坛本来就有不少人不懂装懂误导人家新来的,最看不惯的就是这种人!对于你这种人还就得说“不懂就别瞎说!” 否则银行开户是小,要是误导了其它重要的事情你会对人家负责吗?本来你提供的信息就不准确,给指出来,你还口口声声说我没看清帖子乱发言,后来证明你自己在打自己嘴巴,你又偷换概念,把论题转移到银行本身的营业方式和手段上去,最后没辙了又抛出个peny stocks来。你不是鸭子死了嘴巴硬是什么?本来说两句弄清楚就算了,你还突然搞不清自己是谁了?居然要剥夺我的发言权!既然这样我还非说不可了,只是不要让我说出更好听的来!
3 ^8 K5 Q4 u- [  d" S8 @8 ?" K- G
& L. G' N: x2 {2 b8 u& dBtw, there is an obvious grammatical mistake in your first sentence, and it is really funny! 7 B1 Q# X4 D, a) s

3 L4 q; @0 O$ a; e* o& fP.S. I can choose the way as I want to provide infro! And I don't need anybody to tell me how to say things!
作者: 无涤冷雪    时间: 2004-12-10 01:10
都别吵。
4 ?3 c2 `. y; m0 S
% f1 e! H! k* {; w5 |% q  s他要是在国内还没来呢,就在北京的bmo分理处开一个账户,直接到这里就不用那么麻烦的注册什么了。
4 L. G, ?) W$ V; h  ^ * n0 {% t$ c. |' G) S5 i1 q' U
加拿大银行多了是了,哪个都好。。。都好。。各个时期有不同的计划,还是都去睡觉吧。。。
作者: 流氓    时间: 2004-12-11 23:19
每笔都收,但不是你的,是收商家的.% O" @# E7 `6 |: Y

2 C* W9 p! L' l9 }6 r& z9 C ( u9 d; e! G0 T( O0 k6 v3 T/ e; j
Post by moon river
) y3 e3 V; A* y% Y 信用卡不论刷多少次都不收手续费的吗:confused: 谢谢

作者: labattblue    时间: 2004-12-12 00:03
非常感谢大家的意见!大家都是好心,都是中国人,以和为贵。我会听取大家的意见,谢谢!

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1