蒙城华人网

标题: 网上追逃 [打印本页]

作者: jasonone    时间: 2002-2-21 23:58
标题: 网上追逃
我的同屋在事先没有通知我和房东的情况下,于2月9日突然搬离公寓,至今不知所踪。不得已我替他缴纳了2月份的房租,并且花费许多的时间和精力去寻找新的同屋。由于他没有交出房屋钥匙,我还不得不我面对房屋的安全问题。
+ Y4 k+ r$ L9 C$ ^4 r: q% S- X
2 n+ E1 l' P" ?$ g( I他来自多伦多,我是通过他妻妹认识他的,去年冬季他被我们学校录取。我们一起签了租房合同,但是开学前他摔断了腿,合同是他妻妹代他签的。我照顾了他4个月,买菜、做饭、清洁,甚至还帮他洗澡。但是他康复后,仍然拒绝做任何家务。我提出分伙吃饭,轮流做清洁,他不仅不接受,而且想方设法地骚扰我的学习与生活。他曾扬言合同上是他妻妹的签字,假如起诉,只能告他妻妹。  v& a& }# K- y% W. v3 w1 L# P( x

8 z9 r# D2 l  r$ Z! K1 g请教各位网友:有什麽办法追回我替他付的房租,并且让他受到应有的惩罚吗?我可以上诉吗?有没有免费的法庭?需要准备什麽材料?1 e: r& M3 t# y/ @9 x6 j3 C* h
: u- F4 E$ H! v; D) M
谢谢!
作者: wangsheng    时间: 2002-2-22 01:01
白眼狼,这个人我认识, 张XX,Concordia电子系,去年冬天他roommate天天推他上学.
作者: yedsmile    时间: 2002-2-22 01:09
你们这么一说我想起来是谁了。我学概率的时候见过他。( @% c" }' w. o1 E. \
好象是前一周我还见过他,是在COEN 6511的课堂上见过。5 w0 q2 V3 G2 ~$ O+ S
估计他选了这门课,你周一晚5:45-- 8:15去LS322看看,估计他在的。! q& M3 V+ b& R/ e
Good luck!
作者: jli    时间: 2002-2-22 02:00
Go to Regie du Logement(Rental board, a court to settle rental dispute, located at the building across the Olympic Stadium. It will cost you $54 for the court fee. Put your roommate and his sister in law as defendant. It will be very hard for them later to do anything if they have a bad record. You do not need lawyer. It is very simple. Go for your right.
作者: nickwang    时间: 2002-2-22 09:51
good luck.
作者: yedsmile    时间: 2002-2-22 11:39
有个抗大学机械的师姐,和房东发生了房租纠纷。房东将她告到了估计是jli所说的那种法庭,因为房东将她的收信地址写的不完整,所以开庭那天她因为没收到通知而没出庭。法庭在她缺席的情况下判她败诉。后来她接到房东给的法庭的宣判以后去了法庭,在那里她要求反诉房东,好象是出了$50,在当事人都在场的情况下,她胜诉了。) q' }8 \! e. c' w
所以你如果要去法庭,首先要知道那人的address,还有如果你想知道更详细的情况,可以和我联系,我帮你找那个师姐。3 G0 S' H$ C+ H- x$ b; @) Z& T
如果你是去年冬天送那人去上概率的人,那我见过你的。我上周五去找系里的学生会主席买去quebec city的票的时候,在你的办公室那里问过你,你还带我找了几个房间,后来在上课时遇到你,你还问我有没有找到他。
作者: Blee    时间: 2002-2-22 12:49
我多事講兩句. 從Jason講的情形看, Jason照料張先生非常難得, 但是另一方面, 張先生已有家室, 不久之前又身體受傷, 四個月行動不便, 兼有讀書和生活壓力, 他舉動失準, 會不會是因為身體痛苦引起呢? 如果Jason講的是真的, 害怕面對責任, 未足夠考慮別人感受固然欠妥, 但是他會不會也有苦衷? 既然Jason可以足夠信任張先生, 一起居住, 又多方照料, 現有問題, 可能盡量冷靜溝通為好. 許多人暫時生活壓力大, 一時做出自己不太想做的事, 可以容讓的地方是不是稍讓? 自己也免少許煩攘. 我未置身其中, 自不能完全明白, 一言而已, 望有小助.
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-2-22 14:05
totally agree with Bill Lee. please give your roommate some peace, he must has his reason to runaway from you. you post this kind of message here is kind of ruining his reputation.... if you allocate your concentration towards some other more crative things, i am sure you will gain much more than going to the lodge. i just don't understant why your new immigrants are so eager to seek the justice from the court??? my company, a leading financial institution,  has the most talented or most expensive lawyers money can buy, but we settle 99% + of the cases out of the court.
作者: Mikie    时间: 2002-2-22 14:39
ha ha wang8," q" q( a7 m9 x( g
0 Z) x" }1 k5 _$ B: F! O0 _  d
there you go again...haven't seen you for a while. and you are telling people to get more "crative", what is that? you else do you have except carving on your "turtle shell" "my prestigous financial institution" and "expensive lawyer" as sort of trade mark trying to elevate your pathetic iq to the level of a human being? you are full of so much crab, you really amazes me....    
作者: Mikie    时间: 2002-2-22 14:45
the reputation of this guy is ruined by himself, not the one who complaints about it. like your reputation is marked by your name not people who call it....duh....    
作者: yedsmile    时间: 2002-2-22 15:18
Totally agree with Mikie!!!!!  
作者: buji    时间: 2002-2-22 15:21
冤家易解不易结。找到那人,直接跟他谈,把钱要回来,上法庭对待一个曾经是朋友的人并不理智。
作者: Verdunois    时间: 2002-2-22 22:00
Hi there:
& z# k4 h/ Z; V( j) A! P/ R, B( N" T9 ]/ N
If all jasonone said is true, then I think no matter what, whether he will take it in or out of the court, jasonone needs to teach this guy a lesson: do not do any thing like this again to other people. Because if he gets away this time, he will do it again to other people, no matter what the personal situation is, in no time, that should be the excuses for the action of hurting others.          
作者: pangxiao    时间: 2002-2-24 00:37
我与张xx同选过一门课,此人涂改试卷要分,丢净了中国人的脸,上法庭把钱要回来.
: w# ?; q7 d: T     
作者: zelda    时间: 2002-2-24 08:46
jasonone的故事中有两点令人费解:1 H5 I+ r4 o4 v. {* h

; X. i' z* F$ `% c; |8 u% O3 C     一个有妇之夫怎么与jasonone 同居一室?  _4 _* c2 m; o9 F9 g* p( R5 g
     还是这位有妇之夫,为什么摔伤后是jasonone来照料而不是他妻?% [; W( [% v9 K0 ]7 G# Y" H

* K; F  p" n; Z0 n 谁能解释得通?
作者: wang8    时间: 2002-2-24 10:36
seems many people acting like angle of jestice here, they want to break the necks of the bad guys with their own hands. (suggest you watch a movie called "presumed innocent" by Harrison Ford, or a tv series called "beaty and the beast")
! v+ |# D# Q  B$ hif Mr. Zhang is as bad as you guys described, life taught him a lesson already. see how unfortunate he is now:7 ?$ s" a) O' ^
1) he broke his legs& ]" x* d3 c. Z' q! n% u
2) he runaway from his roommate and possibly facing a civil lawsuit
* M& M. S5 t; c% l: _0 Q# T. u3) his reputation is ruined by his roommate by posting such a topic on this board and many of his classmates are standing up to testify him* ^& E. @8 R: P. M
4) his moral standard allows him to cheat on a school exam, p' Q" o+ ?; ~/ p
# Z. i, o. ]) M" ulet me assme all your guys are telling a ture and complete story, i will say Mr. Zhang is a dangerous guy, because:, {8 C/ ]4 i7 I- g
1) he is poor5 p& B* x/ h' b8 G+ u7 |
2) he acts immorally' I* ]2 q' Q5 }% W: M( c/ I
3) he is very unreaonable & b7 N; S$ n0 A
should i say people like him are very likely to act violently and posesse a potential to harm people around him?7 t! ]# l3 ~/ i/ s# A
my conculsion:
& `" \# `( g, x) {Mr. Zhang is bad and he got what he deserves already, why we push him even further to motivate him do more stupid things? just keep some distance with him, that's a smart advice for your own wellbeing.3 q2 k( ^! V" _
kind and merciful wang8!
作者: yedsmile    时间: 2002-2-24 12:20
to zelda/ w+ `6 r3 ^, L* T; Y7 q
这很好解释啊,就是他妻子没有过来啊。  
作者: Mikie    时间: 2002-2-25 18:32
wang8,  
$ N, n; F. f) F2 F; P- D0 c' E6 H/ l8 L0 o; [( {
really interesting reading your postings. lots of fun... ..."smart advice from wang8"? grammatically it doesn't work, loggically it doesn't hold, biologically it doesn't match....     ...yet zoologically it is entertaining...     ...way to go wang8!!!!
8 _% J5 `/ T; o/ \
: o( L1 E) V' O6 B6 P9 Ohowever, we should give some credit to wang8's insightful analysis on the dark side of this crazy guy's psychics. but as everybody says, it takes a psychic to know a psychic...no suprise here....     ....
作者: yedsmile    时间: 2002-2-28 21:11
我现在不是网上追逃了。我现在是用鼠标在计算机桌面上追图标了。  
作者: jasonone    时间: 2002-3-2 19:04
The wife of my ex-roommate are working in toronto to earn the money for him in the past year,and rely on me to take care him. + N9 @+ b1 B: j. t% m7 R
His sister-in-law have been promise to take care of him with me, but only was keeping one or two weeks,and said she was very busy. Even could not keeping send him to see the doctor erery two week, and left it to me.
, C7 v5 S/ \# P+ m: o: g. yAfter that, I got to know they are too selfishness.  

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1