蒙城华人网

标题: 我为什么哭泣 [打印本页]

作者: wuyu    时间: 2001-11-3 17:38
标题: 我为什么哭泣
上午一个人约了医生,作了一个小手术,出来医生轻描淡写地告诉我缝了几针,伤痛处还麻麻的,并没有疼痛感,付了钱,一个人慢慢的走出来.在这暖暖的秋阳下,眼泪不自禁地流了下来.为了吃药,我得先吃饭,为了吃饭,我得先买菜,于是在麻药还在作用的时候,去了超市,然后回家,做好了饭菜,咽下去,再吞药,泪水流了,擦去,又淌下来.我不知道自己的泪腺可以这么发达.远在国内的父亲母亲要是知道了他们捧在手中的宝贝这么的哭,可不知该如何的陪着掉泪水.但在这茫茫的MONTREAL,没有人会为我心疼.不是没有朋友,可也就是朋友,他们有自己的事情要忙.我头一次头一次真真正正动了成家的念头,虽然目前连个男朋友也没有.我不再奢望相知相爱,我只求有一个一起生活的人,在我生病的时候,他会为我心疼,会给我端茶送水,会给我作我想要吃的饭,如果他不舒服,我也一样的照顾他.没有想到自己坚持了这么多年的心,就这么轻易的放弃了.是我不够坚强,还是这异国他乡的满地落叶让我如此伤怀.
作者: eversun    时间: 2001-11-3 17:50
。。。。。。

如此成家终有一天要后悔的。

坚强一些。
作者: CORA    时间: 2001-11-3 18:08
需要帮助吗?大家可以给你温暖,可以让你缓释心头的委屈呀,怎么和你联系呢?我会真诚的帮助你!
作者: hjl2001    时间: 2001-11-3 18:36
生活有酸甜苦辣,说起来容易,只有遇事才知有多难,祝你早日康复。
作者: Mona    时间: 2001-11-3 19:38
Hi Wuyu,

Don't cry.  If you can't deal with it by yourself, you really need a family.  But if you need a BF just for taking care you when you is sick, you have to reconsider your idea.  Anyway, you won't be sick every day. From my personal opinion, living with a person who loves me and whom I love at the same time is the most important.  
作者: Mona    时间: 2001-11-3 19:45
Wuyu,
And if you still need some person to cook for you during this special period, let me know how to contact with you.  I will try my best to help you.
作者: PARM    时间: 2001-11-3 19:58
wuyu:
be stronger,ok? make some good girlfriends, when you need help, they can give you a hand, Don't make boyfriends when you are feeling lonely.that will make you more and more depressing. everything will be fine after these days.
作者: wuyu    时间: 2001-11-3 20:28
谢谢各位.大概是心里太苦了,我正在读书,功课很难,正在关键的时候,又生了病,疼痛使我难于看书,这是什么样的一种煎熬?
Anyway,you are right,i shall be stronger.
作者: inwinds    时间: 2001-11-3 23:24
Wuyu
坚强,再坚强一些!没有走不了得路,没有过不去的槛。我们能理解你现在的难处,也能充份体会你独处的感觉。如果需要帮助,或者只是需要有一个人说说心中的苦闷, 就说出来。我们大家都会尽量帮你的。

Good luck
作者: FlyInSky    时间: 2001-11-4 18:26
也许是因为秋天吧,人会变得伤感。希望WUYU可以坚强些,因为更寒冷的冬天马上要到了,如果这时候你不让自己的心有足够的抵抗力,MONTREAL的雪会令你更加不知所措。 期盼春吧,如果你希望可以坚强地度过冬。 期盼春天的繁华簇锦,万物复苏,那么这一些的挫折就可一笑化之,因为‘冬天到了,春天还会远吗?’。

痛苦往往是成长的先兆,这是我的个人体会。 你也就在这些痛苦中得到磨练,如果你能抓住机会,或者你可以拥有更加可以把握人生的能力,那么你眼中的世界会有很大不同。

希望每个人都可以微笑着迎接春天,在这个即将到来的冬。包括我自己。。
作者: Hanying    时间: 2001-11-4 19:57
在生病時﹐應考慮買現成的吃﹐再自己做就得不常失
作者: Matrix    时间: 2001-11-4 21:31
Really wanna help but don't know how. Maybe it's about time for you to find a boyfriend and get married but you've got to remember not to push yourself in such a hurry and take your time to find your Mr. Right, and you will that's for sure!!!  
作者: formemory    时间: 2001-11-5 20:50
I'm also alone here.... I don't have a BF either... Fully understanding your feelings, just want to comfort you. Girl, we should try to be as strong as possible, not only for ourselves, but also, more important, for dear parents far away from us. I can't contact you since you don't allow private message and don't have an email address here. But, if you need my help, just send private message to me...
作者: formemory    时间: 2001-11-5 20:54
Sorry, I forget I don't allow private message here either. :-)
Then write to me if you like. formemory@chinaren.com
作者: swanson    时间: 2001-11-6 00:04
差点看哭了,男人的心也是软的……
作者: tweety    时间: 2001-11-6 00:40
其实我也常常生病的时侯一个人躺在床上哭, 想家,不过病好了之后就活蹦乱跳了。    生病只是暂时的嘛,很快就会好的。别难过了。女孩子一个人不容易,别亏待了自己,高高兴兴最重要,爱哭容易老的快哟。    
祝你早日康复,开开心心,找到自己所爱。  
作者: lixiaoming    时间: 2001-11-6 01:41
原来以为只有我是这个世界上最孤单的人;原来以为只有我才事事不顺,孤立无援;今天才知道,大家都需要安慰,需要关怀。道理谁都懂,而当事情发生后,才能够真正体会心中的痛。可是这是成长的烦恼,几乎所有的人都必须经历痛之后才会步入成熟。看完wuyu的经历,心中不禁涌上一种莫名的悲伤,童年的快乐,父母的微笑,还仿佛就在眼前,只是太遥远。但是,我知道,他们现在一定在为我们祝福,为我们加油。我想这是我们力量源泉,也是我们永远的无私的支柱!而我们要做的,也是最好的报答就是我们自己自立,自强,过得快乐!
    我喜欢张艾嘉的一首歌《爱的代价》,“走吧,走吧,人总要学着自己长大、、、”希望你在走的时候一切保重,这里有很多朋友是和你一样,在努力的独自走着。
作者: CORA    时间: 2001-11-6 02:16
其实完全可以找一些男孩子聊聊天呀,难道所有的男孩子都是瞄准“性”这个字去的吗?难道所有失意的女孩子都认为男孩的动机就那么原始吗?你可以在和异性的友好交往中同样获得快乐和温暖的,因为异性之间的友情有时更能让你看到希望,更能让你想倾吐心中的话。我相信异性之间的帮助更可贵,我也相信异性之间有友情。我看到更多的人在劝导女孩子不要交男性朋友,那么不如劝导她不要继续存在在这个生活空间了,人怎能离开真实的生活呢?
一点点一点点的经历,人才会长大,人才会能够更充分的体会这个五彩斑斓的世界。
作者: XO-Bar    时间: 2001-11-6 12:03
Ha Ha  so many lonely hearts in Montreal!

Miss WYu is right to have sb beside to love and be loved especially in this cold place, here no body else could have really help when sb's desire is personal and private.

There is nothing wrong or danger to go out and make friends, you cannot let flowers survive without water and  sunshine, it is your wisdom and talent that will accept the right one.

Cry when you need to cry, it might make you stronger. But where to meet friends is a problem, there are so many new mmigrants single, divorced and the suffered in Montreal, could sb/organization set up a regular meeting place, eg parties, dancing etc so all can go and make friends.
Miss WYU you'll be fine.
作者: jasminek    时间: 2001-11-6 12:35
How about you, YesSir sets up a regular regular meeting place in Montreal. We will appreciate you.

I will maybe leave for Montreal next year and hope to take part in the party.
作者: jasminek    时间: 2001-11-6 12:38
How about you, YesSir sets up a regular regular meeting place in Montreal. We will appreciate you.

I will maybe leave for Montreal next year and hope to take part in the party.         
作者: XO-Bar    时间: 2001-11-7 11:37
I would suggest SinoQuebec take the lead, because we all are very familiar with the good services and reputation they provided. If I take the lead,maybe only you will come, and that's still remain a ? mark.
Jas: are you leaving Montreal forever? is it a sadness or coldness that make you fly away...
作者: Rebecca    时间: 2001-11-12 02:55
为什么不成立一个网上婚介所?
各位朋友,我不是在这里捣乱的,孤零零的,真是......
本来寂寞和思念就是很难熬的,更别说又是在异国他乡了!寂寞的男男女女,都在孤苦伶仃的过活着,可彼此却又都不相识,天哪!这几天总能看到这样的凄凉文章,兄弟姐妹们,人生是五颜六色的!机会是自己掌握的!

我这就去开个Topic, 就叫它“相约星期六”吧!我第一次这么主动作红娘!         

欢迎光临 蒙城华人网 (https://www.sinoquebec.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1