租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 767|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

如何从蒙城搬到卡尔加里

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-7-8 09:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
请问有人坐过长途汽车从加西过来吗?是不是很累?0 M0 T) e3 e$ Y8 c+ ?
如果坐飞机,行李怎么运过来?去哪里问?
2 O' n4 y( i4 ^! |2 e% v请电邮:aliciawubin@yahoo.com
4#
发表于 2003-7-13 21:06 | 只看该作者
我从Calgary过来的时候是用Canada Post把行李寄过来的。其实Canada Post并不比Greyhound的贵,举个例子,很重的一个行李箱也只不过$20左右。2 Q: q5 C6 [( v' T5 r6 i
Right now AirTango has one way ticket from Montreal to Calgary for only $99. And you can take 2 luggages with you for free as well. ' U+ k$ Q  M) C6 A* z. t
I also think you should send most of the stuff through CanadaPost/Greyhound and take some important stuff with you on the airplane.
; E9 m2 }. i, CHope it helps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-7-13 19:45 | 只看该作者
You can send your luggage by Greyhound and yourself go there by air. Actually I have the experience of taking Greyhound from Calgary to Toroton, then to Washington D.C., then somewhere else. The trip took me 3 days and 2 nights. I felt that is not so hard because Greyhound stops for about every 2 or 3 or 4 hours. And sometime it will let you have a rest of from 30minutes to 2 hours. So I felt that it was easier than taking train in China. And if u go by Greyhound, you can bring 2 pieces of luggage for free, and each more for $5/piece. So it is very cheap. The ticket from Montreal to Calgary, should be less than $150. You should buy it for 7 days or 14 days in advance so that you can get promotion. Of course if you feel taking bus is too hard, you can send your luggage by greyhound, and you yourself take plane. The price from Montreal to Calgary (one way) should be less than $300. You can search on Flytango, Western Jet, Jetsgo, Canjet to find which one gives you the cheapest. Do not look for it in Air Canada. It is useless for you. Air Canada always has the highest price!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2003-7-10 10:10 | 只看该作者
我们是坐飞机从CALGARY过来的,行李找UPS运的,想了解详情,可致电7674408.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 03:32 , Processed in 0.042483 second(s), 38 queries .