租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1469|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教各位懂得理财的专家!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-7-19 01:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
本人单身,FULL TIME 工作,年薪33000,PART TIME 读书MASTER,学费2000一个学年,怎样报税比较合理?比方说学费或者是书本费可以抵税吗?买多少RRSP比较划算呢?对这些我都没有概念,请前辈帮我看看,怎么弄比较合理,谢谢!有朋友说我可以神情LOAN,但是不知值不值的,不知道loan在保税表格里算不算收入呢,要不要缴税呢?再次感谢!
4#
发表于 2006-7-19 17:03 | 只看该作者
Post by creative
非常感谢!关于贷款,我是指学生贷款,我知道如果我申请学生贷款,这笔金额现在要不要保税?以及等毕业后要还的时候,按照您的意思是只有利息部分可以抵税,是吗?

另外我不明白您说的药品保险,有什么好处吗?再次感谢您!

for your information, regarding the "quebec prescription drug insurance plan", in quebec, your plan is either with quebec, or with your own (usually provided by employer in many case, or purchased through insurance company, like blue cross ect......)

if you are with quebec, wehn you file your tax return in 2007, for example, the quebec gouverment will charge you approximatly 200 for the whole yr, which usually had been , has been deducted from your pay check. (see the details on your paycheck, it's called qhip)

however, if the private plan is being the case, it's on a tax free basis if it s provided by your employer. (a private plan is "good")

student loan is not considered as income, therefore, no tax consequences. (you dont' report it, and you dont' pay tax on it)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-19 15:59 | 只看该作者

非常感谢您的回复!

非常感谢!关于贷款,我是指学生贷款,我知道如果我申请学生贷款,这笔金额现在要不要保税?以及等毕业后要还的时候,按照您的意思是只有利息部分可以抵税,是吗?

另外我不明白您说的药品保险,有什么好处吗?再次感谢您!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2006-7-19 12:35 | 只看该作者
you will probably be paying 4000 taxes for both of the gov.
given your condition,
33000 employment income,
rrsp purchase 5940, which is maxium amount with your salary.
tutition fee, 2000, plus fed credits parttime 120*9, assuming you attend school for 9 months. which enventuly give you $462 against your tax payable.

for the loan, i m not very cleard of what you said, however, i m assuming you meant student loan, for tax purposes, loan is not income adn interest you paid on the loan is dedcutable.

for the above, i haven't taken the new budget into the consideration, (parttiem text book credits, metro pass credtis, rent rl4....). but i m pretty sure you will be in the neighborhood of 4000.

ps, i m assuming you are on the provincial drug insurance plan
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-19 10:35 , Processed in 0.043523 second(s), 40 queries .