查看: 9057|回复: 72
打印 上一主题 下一主题

VER**N的中国人很讨厌?!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-10-27 19:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
中国人真的很讨人厌?!他X的!

我住VER**N两年多了就没遇见过这种事!不知道同住这区的同胞们有没有类似经历?

前两天晚上出门散步,对面走来两个十几岁的当地女孩。擦肩而过的时候突然“吐”的一下啐了我一口,我吓了一跳,回过神来人已经跑了。
今天就在家门口,又是十几个十几岁的孩子,远远的见我走来,其中一个女孩装作若无其事的样子在和我擦肩而过时又啐了我一下,我早料到她会有这一手,我回过头狠狠的啐了她一口。她大声浪笑着,真她X不要脸!我瞪了她一眼,她后面的男孩不干了,大声用法语冲我说着什么,好象责怪我不该回斥那个女孩。他还跟我理论?!
他X的什么道理?难道我该受她欺负?!
那男孩冲过来跃跃欲试,我见他们人多势重,疾步走进家门狠狠把那男孩摔在门外!

其实我也没必要和些孩子一般见识,但一次这样,再次就显的我们中国人太好欺负了!不知道他们会不会再来找麻烦,真讨厌!
最近听说VER**N的中国小孩总受当地孩子欺负,中国人怎么了?!就那么招人厌恶吗?
我们一不吸毒二不酗酒三不骚扰邻里,我们得罪谁了?前两年不这样的啊?我刚来的时候处处是笑脸,我是真的喜欢这里才决心留下来的呀!
现在中国人多了,大家可别惯着他们,让人家觉得我们好欺负,团结就是力量!  :mad:
76#
发表于 2009-4-1 18:46 | 只看该作者
VERDUN不是个好区....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2009-4-1 13:26 | 只看该作者

I like romanian

Post by Jcell;248207
To Larose,

Be careful for your word man or madam!  I have not met any problem in my neighborhood.  It seem that you have grouped the people from city and countryside, isn't it?  It is not right, either! Even my neighbor offer me a free ride when he had seen I have just missed the bus last Friday.   I have met him only once and he is immigrant from Romania.  I have not even remembered his face!  So the nice man is everywhere, isn't it?          

Romanian are nice (well, at least the ones i know), and they are smart, i have a few romanian friends and they tought me quite a few tricks to live in montreal and quebec. they like to fish and i learned from them how to install the satallite by myself. Ha ha
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2009-3-7 17:36 | 只看该作者
Post by qwqw;248203
chinoisquebecois:

You stupid slave! Shame on you! Go back to China!
Are you a chinese? You think they are kids? They are taller and stranger than you!
They spite you and you give them a smile back!?
F*ck! You are a better person to be white's slave!
From your name we can see you are dreaming to be a quebecoi?
Dream!

yo suce my bit saloope tu te prend pour qui fils de pute c a cause des ordures comme toi quon dit que les quebequois sont des merdes pis tes meme pas un queb r'garde que c tes cri TAPETTE;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2003-6-26 17:32 | 只看该作者
These kids are from those uneducated families, why care too much but kick them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2003-6-26 17:11 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
发表于 2003-5-31 15:18 | 只看该作者
JOIN WITH OUR GROUP TO SUPPORT OUR CHINESE SELVES EACH OTHER: http://www.sinoquebec.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005265
http://www.sinoquebec.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001064 团结互助海外华人生存强盛之本

SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP: JUNE 1, 2003

Subject: HOW COULD YOU START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH GOVERNMENT SUPPORT? 2:00pm--4:00pm

Subject: HOW TO SUPPORT OUR CHINESE WHO ARE LIVING AT VERDUN AREA? 4:00pm--6:00pm

Address: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lnn (west part of Decarie, closed metro station is Cote St-Catherine).

Contact with Peter: 514 343 9054 or e-mail to: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca

PS: Because of the weather, Angrinon Park Picnic extant to next sunday, and it will confirm by Susie.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2003-5-31 14:06 | 只看该作者
I am a visitor here for 12 months, and I have been here for 2 months. The people here I have met are friendly and kindly. I think the poor French people in Verdun are bad. The French residents here also do not like those who living on the social system. I think we should use different way to get along with different people here.
To Petroxy:
There are too much Japanese here to learn French and the native here could not differentiate Chinese from Japanese. I have met the same condition as you. It is just misunderstanding.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2003-5-31 13:30 | 只看该作者
我同意用斗争的办法解决问题,如果遇到这种情况,我会
据理反抗的。。。
试想想?我们华人虽然有肮脏的唐人街,但是华人却在任何一个国家都没有成为主流(包括象新加坡这样的国家,华语已经渐渐被丢弃),确实值得有思想的华人认真思考。华人的地位不高,因为我们的祖国还不够强大,国际地位不高。但我想早晚我们的祖国会强大的。
如果有人组织起来反抗,我愿意报名参加!!!!!
当然,我看到华人服务中心的朋友愿意出面帮忙,觉得甚是欣慰,在此表示深深的感谢!!!!!
不过,我也觉得,暂时我们反对那帮鸟人的声浪不要过大,以免引起整个社会的排华情绪,这样对我们不是很有利。我们应该在小范围内做必要的斗争,在解决问题的前提下,保护好自己。等我们有了钱,我们在也不会是现在这个样子了!奋斗的过程是艰辛的,充满着汗水和泪水。
片面之言,请各位不要批评!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2003-5-30 10:52 | 只看该作者
WINDOW 别害怕,这儿的"斗争"气氛对我们中国人来说可以化整为零  wink  GGMM你大胆的向前走,尽管大大方方上街吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-19 12:20 , Processed in 0.068991 second(s), 44 queries .