租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 5032|回复: 22
打印 上一主题 下一主题

经典欣赏-You Raise Me Up [视频]

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-29 18:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
虽然这首歌原本不是写给母亲的,但是歌词的内容却可以表达我们对母亲的感恩之情,实际上,在我们遇到困难时,真正陪在我们身边的是我们的母亲,是她听我们倾诉烦恼,帮我们出谋划策,伴我们走出困境。《你鼓舞了我》“神秘园”(Secret Garden)首唱,古典流行歌手Josh Groban和流行乐队西城男孩(Westlife)都唱过。一首气势宏大、很有厚度的慢歌:一颗疲惫的心,需要指点,需要关怀;于是,当你来临,让我的心充满奇迹;在你的肩膀上,我变得坚强。这是否就是那永恒之光……

Josh Groban版本

You Raise Me Up

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be (Repeat)

There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be (Repeat)

女声版本

闲着没事上个帖子。。。
23#
发表于 2007-12-18 17:31 | 只看该作者
tets
Post by lkp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2007-11-19 11:45 | 只看该作者
这几个版本我都喜欢,请问怎样把他们全部弄到我的Ipod里呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2007-10-31 20:52 | 只看该作者

谢谢

谢谢楼主的辛勤劳动!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2007-10-30 20:39 | 只看该作者

好听,支持...

好听,支持...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2007-10-30 13:24 | 只看该作者
这首歌其实就是中国的《我把党来比母亲》《天大地大不如党的恩情大》的西方版本。谁说新中国一代不懂得感恩,我们很感谢中国共产党的。你看,刚开过党的十七大,党又给全国人民指明了方向,我们满地可的华人侨领们刚开过学习十七大文件的经验交流会。

我们党特别关心我们的成长,怕我们被西方反动媒体说蛊惑而产生邪念,我们党把西方的很多媒体(报刊、电台、电视台、图书,当然也包括这些十恶不赦的网站)都封得是死死的。
别拿侨领不当干部。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-10-19 18:02 | 只看该作者
听听素有小Celine Dion之称的Becky Taylor的版本吧。

You Raise Me Up- Becky Taylor-Mp3
[mp3]http://oldworld.cn/mdown/L2RhdGE3L1NvbmcvZW5fZmVtYWxlL0JlY2t5K1RheWxvci9TaGluZS9Zb3UgUmFpc2UgTWUgVXAubXAz/You+Raise+Me+Up.mp3[/mp3]
闲着没事上个帖子。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-10-7 14:58 | 只看该作者
You raise me up --- by Brian Kennedy

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-10-6 23:07 | 只看该作者
Post by oVo
这是一首基督教歌曲。经演绎多种版本。基督教背景乐队或歌手版本最有特色。尤其《神秘园》里爱尔兰歌手 Brian Kennedy 版本,唱腔非常讲究。
You raise me up (Secret Garden & Brian Kennedy)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-10-6 22:26 | 只看该作者
这是一首基督教歌曲。经演绎多种版本。基督教背景乐队或歌手版本最有特色。尤其《神秘园》里爱尔兰歌手 Brian Kennedy 版本,唱腔非常讲究。

"You Raise Me Up" is a popular song in the inspirational mold. The music was written by Secret Garden's Rolf Løvland; the lyrics by Brendan Graham. The song has now been covered more than 125 times[1].

The song was originally written as an instrumental piece and entitled "Silent Story". The melody is based on the traditional Irish tune Londonderry Air, which is best known as the usual tune for the 1910 song Danny Boy. Løvland approached Irish novelist and songwriter Brendan Graham to write the lyrics to his melody after reading Graham's novels[2]. It was originally released on the 2001 Secret Garden album "Once in a Red Moon", with the vocals sung by Irish singer Brian Kennedy, and sold well in both Ireland and Norway. The song was used for commemorations of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks[citation needed] despite not having been released in America yet. Originally, Brian Kennedy was supposed to follow Secret Garden on their Asian tour in 2002, but fell ill, and could not attend. He was replaced by Norwegian singer Jan Werner Danielsen, who also later recorded the song together with Secret Garden, but it was never released.

he song was subsequently recorded by Daniel O'Donnell in 2003 and was a hit throughout Ireland and the UK. Later in 2003, David Foster decided to produce the song. He chose the up and coming Josh Groban to record the song, which proved very popular in the US. His version made it to the top of the Billboard AC Charts and remained there for 6 weeks. Josh Groban also performed it at Super Bowl XXXVIII, in a special NASA commemoration for the crew of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster. A special surprise performance by Groban, for Oprah Winfrey's 50th birthday, also gave "You Raise Me Up" massive international prominence. The Josh Groban recording also was nominated for a 2005 Grammy award.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-25 12:31 , Processed in 0.052675 second(s), 40 queries .