租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 3475|回复: 32
打印 上一主题 下一主题

加拿大大选尽量去投票

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-6-20 12:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
28日大选请有投票资格的朋友们去投票.一个漠视自己权利和义务的群体是不会赢得社会认同的.为了我们及子孙后代能在这里有个幸福的家园,一定去投票.

请大家点评,你想投哪个政党的票?

我自己还没太想好.反正我不会投魁人党的票.我忘不了因为我不会讲法语,警察给我的刁难.好在加拿大制度完善,我会讲法语的当地的同事帮我找会了公道. 如果没有她的帮助,不会法语的我是办不到的.他们的政府部门不提供英语服务,让我很不舒服.网上公布的两位因为拿啤酒瓶子找厕所受罚的朋友的经历我也和同事讲了.问他们这种情况如何警察如何处理合适?老外同事说有些警察太过分了.给他们一个警告或很小额的罚单就行了.我很为这两个中国新移民高兴和自豪.可以想象整个过程他们承受了多大的精神压力.这也促使我决不投魁人党的票.还有那个法语宪章,规定我们的孩子不能上英语私立学校.这在一个现代民主国家也太过分了. 欢迎大家各抒己见.:cool:
33#
发表于 2005-2-27 23:37 | 只看该作者
无论如何,加拿大政府都没有赎金,票烂在手里挺可惜的--不投,就干脆撕票吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-1 20:26 | 只看该作者

真泄气

我发贴的用意也是鼓励大家去投票.我是傍晚去的.当工作人员在选民名单上找到我的名字并划上记号时,我发现我名字上下的许多中国人姓氏还都是空白.投票完毕在投票站门口看见一个另一种族的老妇人坐出租来投票,很是感慨.

To Wonder:
就是在巴黎,警察也不能因为我不会法语而不按法律办事.要不怎么叫现代民主社会.我们背井离乡图的是活得有尊严,我们学着适应不等与让那些混家伙随意对待而还觉得很正常.

Quote :
你说得不错。但还是学会融入吧! 别的省的法语服务不会比这里的英语服务多 这里是法语区,很正常。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di Di
I want to leave for many years, but unfortunatly both my husband and I found a job here. My immigrant agent did not tell me Montreal is a French city and you even did not get a chance to think about your future life in detail before you have to struggle for your new life. Once I get it, I do not want to give up, so I can not leave here right now. I will fight for my rights as a human by my way. I will vote for a federal party.
我不反对法语的社会文化.加拿大宪法规定的是英法双语为官方语言.我不喜欢的是有些人因为我不会法语而给我hard time. 地铁里宣布紧急通知从来都是法语的.我唯一的一次享受英语服务是通勤火车涨价通知为双语.以前取消班次紧急通知都只有法语.很多细节慢慢才有体会.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2004-7-1 18:27 | 只看该作者
昨天我在一个投票站作义工12个小时, 只见到一个会讲汉语的香港孩子. 而从选民名单上看, 使用中国姓氏的有几十个.
It is unfortunate that a large number of Chinese Canadians
do not appreciate the importance of their right to vote
and choose not to exercise the right.

Some even take pride in never having gone to vote !
What a misguided pride !

Chinese Canadians only got the right to vote
federally and in various provinces after the second world war,
during which Chinese Canadians volunteered to fight for Canada.

It is the right and duty of every Canadian to vote.
My mother understands it.
So do her elderly friends.

They always exercise their right to vote
in every city, provincial and federal elections.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2004-6-29 10:20 | 只看该作者
昨天我在一个投票站作义工12个小时, 只见到一个会讲汉语的香港孩子. 而从选民名单上看, 使用中国姓氏的有几十个.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2004-6-28 17:17 | 只看该作者
Me too. Not because of Dalai, because of its corruption and arrogence.
No tax cut in its 10 years tenue, and GST is still there, which was
promised to be  removed 10 years ago.

I will not vote for NDP either.  because of its strong ties with those Unions.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2004-6-28 15:41 | 只看该作者

我不准备投paul Martin(马田)的自由党, 因为他是第一个接见达赖喇嘛的加拿大政府首

我不准备投paul Martin(马田)的自由党, 因为他是第一个接见达赖喇嘛的加拿大政府首脑 !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2004-6-23 21:58 | 只看该作者

Comparing George Bush to Steven Harper - are they one and the same?

I copy this letter from: http://canadianweigh.com/harper.htm

Dear Fellow Canadian:
I felt that I had to write to you after seeing those large “Conservative” signs around town.  While it is completely your choice to vote whichever way you want, I just felt I had to tell you something.  I have posted this page in the hopes that I can make a difference.  I lived in the US for 15 years before moving back to Canada.  I left shortly after George Bush took office.    George Bush truly damaged America.  He damaged the economy, the environment, world opinion and he even damaged Americans ‘inalienable rights’.   I am trying to save Canada from a similar demise.

After Steven Harper launched his Campaign platform, I became truly distraught.  He is saying very similar words to that of George Bush during his 2000 campaign.  Bush promised tax cuts, promised not to alter abortion laws, pledged to make government “smaller” and pledged to increase the military.  When criticized for having a budget that was too high, Bush said he was spending projected budget surpluses.     Harper is using the same campaign strategy.   Both Bush & Harper call themselves ‘Compassionate Conservatives’ in an attempt to lessen the fears of free thinking voters.  Both promised the same things – even longer prison sentences.   It is clear that if elected, Harper will make Canada more like the USA in most ways.

Voting for Steven Harper is like voting for George Bush.  The two are just too similar in their campaigns and in their beliefs (remember Mulroney & Reagan dancing together on the stage?).    Why does Canada need a bigger military? The only reason would be so that it could participate with the US in world policing.   Steven Harper was in favor of Canada going into Iraq and if elected he will send our troops into the next US-based conflict.    It is not mere coincidence that both Bush & Harper come from Oil-related regions and interests (and of course they are both against the Kyoto accord).   Harper & Bush are very tricky about their campaigns,  rather then openly admitting they don't care about the environment and want us to consume more oil,  they spin the circumstances and make claims that the Kyoto accord isn't fair,  or that there is no proof it will work,  and of course they say "we need tough environmental laws to lower smog",  but Kyoto already addresses all of this.  The bottom line is that the large corporations that back Harper & Bush want us all to keep consuming more oil.

Beyond the fundamental issues, Harper will hurt the Canadian economy and the Canadian dollar by overspending.  Although he promises tax relief, Bush promised the same thing.  The only people that actually saw real tax relief were – and will be – large corporations that back Harper & Bush.   Note that the Canadian dollar is currently the strongest it has been in 20 years!  A strong fiscal policy has caused international investors to value the Canadian dollar high.   The US Dollar is at a 20 year low.  Bush's overspending and conservative policies caused the international community to 'take flight' from the US dollar.

I am asking you to carefully consider your vote, and to hopefully not vote Conservative. All you have to do is look to the south and you will see the Canada that could be.  The Bush & Harper campaigns are too similar for it to be mere coincidence. I have lived in America before – I don’t want to live in any place like that again.   Please don’t take away what makes Canada truly special.

Sincerely,

Jayson Kaplan

If you would like to contact me to discuss,  please email [email="jayson@canadianweigh.com"]jayson@canadianweigh.com[/email]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2004-6-23 15:32 | 只看该作者
听说ndp的主张不错。

谢谢QC
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2004-6-22 16:21 | 只看该作者

提倡参政,尽量去投票

其实哪有那么多大帽子? 做为一个公民, 这一票投到对自己有利益的一边无论如何都不为过.

不管楼主投哪个党的票, 但这种想法是赞同的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-5 06:24 , Processed in 0.054693 second(s), 44 queries .